Even if we don’t admit it but we all in our heart of hearts hates that bulging double chin staring at us from under the chin, teasing us, and saying “I’ll never leave you”! We all crave for the perfect face cut and a well defined jaw-line which is ruined by the nasty double chin. Now, it can be genetic or due to some medical condition as well, so get that cleared up first and if it’s the stubborn fat sitting around shamelessly, well, we need to get rid of it ASAP!
Here are 5 best exercises to get rid of the double chin fast!
Number 1 – Get the tongue out
- Look straight and stick your tongue out as far as you can.
- Lift your tongue upwards towards the nose.
- Hold this pose for 10 seconds and release.
Number 2 – Jaw jut to the rescue
- Firstly, tilt your head back and look up.
- Push your lower jaw forward so as to feel a stretch under the chin.
- Hold the jaw jut for 10 seconds.
- Relax your jaw and return your head to a neutral position.
Number 3 – The ceiling kiss
- Tilt your head back and look up at the ceiling.
- Start as if kissing the ceiling to stretch the area beneath your chin.
- Stop it and bring your head back to its normal position.
Number 4 – Get the neck rollin’
- While standing, drop your chin forward to your chest.
- Slowly rotate your head to the right and hold it for 5 seconds.
- Slowly rotate your head back down so that your chin is to your chest.
- Continue to rotate your head to the left and hold it for 5 seconds
- Repeat this for a minute.
Number 5 – Stretch it out
- Tilt your head back and look at the ceiling.
- Press your tongue against the roof of your mouth.
- Hold for 5 to 10 seconds and release.
The one mark of the hectic lifestyle and the busy schedules that is so evidently seen on all modern faces is that of dark circles. Though they are earned in a way but they are not-so-appealing when witnessed and that’s why it is the one thing everyone is so concerned about. For they are stubborn and they don’t go!
But don’t worry there are some trusted home remedies to lighten the under eye dark circles and may be used regularly to get rid of them. And the following are 5 of those easy home remedies you can embrace to get rid of those unattractive dark circles.
Remedy no. 1: Potato
Yes, potato, the one vegetable that has eternal presence in all kitchens can actually be that important. Just get the potato juice and apply it under the eyes before sleeping and wash it off in the morning. This one is 100 percent effective method to lighten and get rid of the dark circles.
Remedy no. 2: Cucumber
No, it is not only a vague thing that is shown everywhere, women lying down with the face pack and “cucumber-ed” eyes. Cucumber cools down the strained eyes from the assault of T.V. and computer screens and calms them down. It not only relaxes and refreshes them but cucumber is known for its astringent and skin lightening properties which actually help!
Remedy no. 3: Tomato
Tomato is a known skin lightening and brightening agent and applying tomato juice under the eyes would definitely help.
Remedy no. 4: Lemon
Lemon is actually natural bleach, well, that explains all the effectiveness of this remedy. Just dab the lemon juice dipped cotton under the eyes and let it stay for ten fifteen minutes and see the difference.
Remedy no. 5: Almond oil
Almond oil has natural beneficial qualities for the skin and when used with vitamin E, it is best for skin. Just gently massage almond oil every night before going to sleep and trust it for its magic on the delicate under eye skin.