5 Best exercises to get rid of double chin
Even if we don’t admit it but we all in our heart of hearts hates that bulging double chin staring at us from under the chin, teasing us, and saying “I’ll never leave you”! We all crave for the perfect face cut and a well defined jaw-line which is ruined by the nasty double chin. Now, it can be genetic or due to some medical condition as well, so get that cleared up first and if it’s the stubborn fat sitting around shamelessly, well, we need to get rid of it ASAP!
Here are 5 best exercises to get rid of the double chin fast!
Number 1 – Get the tongue out
- Look straight and stick your tongue out as far as you can.
- Lift your tongue upwards towards the nose.
- Hold this pose for 10 seconds and release.
Number 2 – Jaw jut to the rescue
- Firstly, tilt your head back and look up.
- Push your lower jaw forward so as to feel a stretch under the chin.
- Hold the jaw jut for 10 seconds.
- Relax your jaw and return your head to a neutral position.
Number 3 – The ceiling kiss
- Tilt your head back and look up at the ceiling.
- Start as if kissing the ceiling to stretch the area beneath your chin.
- Stop it and bring your head back to its normal position.
Number 4 – Get the neck rollin’
- While standing, drop your chin forward to your chest.
- Slowly rotate your head to the right and hold it for 5 seconds.
- Slowly rotate your head back down so that your chin is to your chest.
- Continue to rotate your head to the left and hold it for 5 seconds
- Repeat this for a minute.
Number 5 – Stretch it out
- Tilt your head back and look at the ceiling.
- Press your tongue against the roof of your mouth.
- Hold for 5 to 10 seconds and release.