What Is Stomach Heat?
Fast production of heat in the stomach as the result of a high digestive process is called stomach heat. It is usually characterized by swollen gums and smelly breath. Managing healthy life with work is not easy but that simply doesn’t mean that it is unachievable it only needs some time and instruction from a pro. We give so much of work to our digestive system, stuff our stomach with unhealthy food and fail to take care of it. But thanks to defense mechanism in our body which can fight back diseases to some extent. One such mechanism is Stomach heat. This disorder occurs due to excess of heat in the stomach.
Common causes of stomach heat are overeating, spicy food consumption, taking many painkillers and antibiotics, constipation, gastric ulcer, smoking, and alcohol consumption.
Other causes are some digestive disorders like gastritis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, food allergies, stomach inflammation. It can be identified by bad breath and swollen gums. It creates burning sensation stomach and also causes pain.
Now how can you find out that you are suffering from this Disorder?
This is possible by observing the symptoms. Doctors diagnose this disorder by physical examination and changing eating habits and if the symptoms persist doctor may ask you to undergo some tests like chest X-ray, ultrasound, CT scan and gastric acid monitoring.
Stomach Heat Symptoms includes:
Treatment is given by prescribing antacid, proton pump inhibitors and H2 receptor blockers.
It is easily treated with home remedies like drinking lot f water, consuming cold fluids, coconut water, fresh lime juice plays a good role in reducing stomach heat, eating yogurt. It could be reduced by avoiding spicy food, beverages, spices. To avoid side effects of medications this disorder can be cured by home remedies.
Some of the Home Remedies to overcome Stomach Heat Naturally are:
Food which should be avoided in case if you are prone to develop stomach heat or suffering with it is French fries, chocolate, onion, spices, garlic Caffeine, spicy food, dairy products like cream and cheese and citrus fruits.
Oats, millets, wheat, barley, honey, apple, pears, soy milk, spinach, cabbage juice can be included in your diet to avoid acidity, stomach heat, and stomach burns. Now that you know what is good for your stomach let’s get a good diet plan and get rid of those stomach burns.
Heart attack or myocardial infarction usually occurs when the smooth flow of blood to the heart is blocked, by a build-up of fat. When the flow of blood is blocked the tissues lose oxygen and dies.Heart attack also happens to women and can be identified through certain symptoms. Symptoms of Heart Attack: 1.Fatigue: Unusual fatigue Read More
Prega News Kit is a very safe and reliable product to diagnose and test your pregnancy by yourself. These kits can be used at your home or in hospitals, as per your comfort. Prega News kit can be bought from any local medical store near you, across the countries. It is only a physical product Read More
Heart diseases are responsible for millions of deaths in the world. Majority of the deaths can be prevented if only the symptoms are recognized and the problem is diagnosed at correct time. Here 7 major signs that you should never ignore that can help you save lives in future including your own. 7 Major Sign Read More
Our bodies are made up of about 70% of water. Hence water is actually the elixir of life! But this killing heat of summer may accelerate and cause loss of water which may lead to dehydration, Dehydration is also caused due gastrointestinal ailments like diarrhea, nausea etc or diabetic patients lose it due to excess Read More
Fatty liver also called as Steatosis refers to the buildup of fat in the liver. It’s normal to have some fat in the liver but if it makes up to 5% to 10% of the organ’s weight then you may probably have the fatty liver disease. Fatty liver is a reversible condition provided which can Read More
So your head is burning, and you’re looking for the ways to get rid of a headache. In the era of allopathic medicines, everyone depends on the medication. But at the same time, medication also have many side effects, so we should avoid taking medicines. Headaches can be cured through natural ways and in fact, natural ways provide more relief.
8 different ways to getting rid of headaches without medicines naturally
- Hydration ( the process of causing something to absorb water )
During summers dehydration is most common and dehydration is one of the major causes of headaches especially migraine headaches. It is advised to keep your body hydrated to get rid of your headaches. Consume at least 10-12 glasses of water to avoid dehydration in your body which will eventually help you in getting rid of headaches. Eat fruits rich in juices such as watermelon, cucumber.
- Changing your diet
Certain headaches occur due to the improper diet you take and changing your diet can help you in getting rid of a headache. So it is advised to avoid chocolates, fast food, oily, cheesy foods. Eat healthy diet such as green vegetables rich in vitamins that will help you in making a good health and eventually in fighting your headaches.
Meditation is one of the easiest and fastest ways that can help you make your headache go away. You can sit in a quiet place and relax your mind and body. With your eyes closed to concentrate on your breathing. You can also take help of different meditation videos that are available on youtube. With this method, you can get rid of your headache without taking medicines and it can be done at any place such as your school or workplace.
- Take breaks from your screens.
Using too much of computers and mobile phones can cause burning sensations in the eyes and eventually can lead to headaches. So, taking breaks from computers can help you in making your headache go away. Take a regular of 15-20 minutes breaks after every hour of using screens and it will help with your headache.
- A walk can help
Going for a morning walk and taking some fresh air can help a lot with your headache. Walking close to nature will help your mind to relax. Continue morning walks can help in reducing the frequency of the headaches with taking medicines.
- Moderate exercise
Moderate exercise helps in blood circulation of your body. Some gentle physical activities can help you in getting rid of headaches fast without medication. Exercises such as swimming and some simple yoga poses can help in your headaches as the release good hormones in your body.
- Massaging your head
Massaging your head near your eyes and brows can also help in getting rid of headaches instantly. Use of some essential oils can make a wonder if you use them for massaging your head and it will help your headache go away.
Lack of sleep is also one of the causes of the headaches especially migraines. Improper sleeping schedules cause tiredness of brain and results in a headache. So taking proper sleep can help you in getting rid of headaches and can also reduce the frequency of headaches.
- Blood Tests
- Brain scans, such as CT and MRI
A doctor usually is able to treat a particular type of a headache through a description of the condition, the type of pain, and the timing and pattern of attacks. If the nature of a headache appears to be not simple, tests may be carried out to eliminate more serious causes. Ask a Doctor for more.
Home remedies for a Cough and Cold always come to the rescue for treatment of primary level of the disease. They are majorly the kitchen remedies for the elimination of a cough and treatment of throat infection. These remedies mostly include ayurvedic treatment remedies.
The list of home remedies is majorly used for the treatment of a cough and cold.
1. Honey: Honey is a preferred home remedy for a sore throat. Honey also relieves coughs more effectively than over-the-counter medicines that mainly contain dextromethorphan (DM), a cough suppressant.
2. Peppermint: the herbal activity of Peppermint leaves are well known for their healing properties. The Menthol present in peppermint soothes the throat and acts as a decongestant, helping to break down mucus in the throat.
3. Thyme: another medicinal plant used is Thyme for treatment of respiratory illnesses. This plant helps relieves coughing as well as short-term bronchitis. The thyme leaves contain compounds called flavonoids that relax the throat muscles involved in coughing and lessen inflammation on the inner wall of the throat.
4. Turmeric: Turmeric is majorly used as The main ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Curcumin present in turmeric is treasured for its disease preventing and tumor-fighting abilities. The action of turmeric to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and addition to honey, have been widely used to treat the common cold, coughs, headaches, sore throats, and congestion effectively.
5. Green tea: Green tea as a natural herb has six different kinds of antioxidants that differ based on which part of the plant mainly the stems, bud, leaf. The distinctive mix of all these antioxidants make this tea an effective antiviral drink and cures a cough and cold.
6. Eucalyptus: this plant is considered as an all-purpose plant The benefits from eucalyptus’s essential oils or tea leaves are many. The oils are majorly used to treat infections, pain, anxiety, cancer, diabetes, digestive problems, dermatitis, asthma, upper
respiratory infections, mastitis, sore throat, colds, cases of flu, spasms, leprosy, encephalitis.
7. Vitamin D: the most vital of all is the Vitamin D is the only vitamin that is produced the bodies in sufficient amounts. The amount of this vitamin D multiplies proportionality after exposure to sunlight. Vitamin D main activity is in the helping of move calcium into the bones and also boosts immune system the other cells like neutrophils, monocytes, and natural killer
(NK) cells to protect the body from interfering microbes by the body acting immune system.
8. Ginger: Ginger has another antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and pain relieving properties all in one to cure the body of multiple illnesses. According to Ayurvedic medicine study, ginger has the power to boost the immune system, warm the body, and rid the lungs and sinuses of toxins. Ginger also with this has the ability to treat respiratory illnesses such as coughs, upper respiratory infections, and asthma.
We think Answer is NO !!!!
Home remedies for teeth whitening
In 2015, Americans alone spent over $11 billion on teeth brightening, including over $1.4 billion on at-home brightening items.
Be that as it may, most brightening items utilize chemicals to blanch your teeth, which concern many individuals. On the off chance that you need more white teeth, yet in addition need to maintain a strategic distance from the chemicals, at that point this article records numerous choices that are both normal and safe.
Here are 7 straightforward ways you can normally brighten your teeth.
- Attempt Oil Pulling
Oil pulling is a conventional Indian people cure intended to enhance oral cleanliness and expel poisons from the body. The training includes gargling oil around in your mouth to expel microscopic organisms, which can transform into plaque and make your teeth look yellow.
Dissimilar to numerous other tooth brightening strategies, coconut oil pulling does not open your teeth to corrosive or different fixings that disintegrate the veneer. This implies it is protected to do
Coconut oil pulling includes rinsing oil in your mouth for 15– 20 minutes to evacuate microbes. Rehearsing this day by day can decrease plaque and may light up your teeth.
- Brush with Baking Soda
Preparing pop has characteristic brightening properties, which is the reason it’s a famous fixing in business toothpaste. It’s a gentle rough that can help scour away surface stains on teeth. Also, heating pop makes a soluble domain in your mouth, which keeps microscopic organisms from growing
- Utilize Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen peroxide is a characteristic fading specialist that likewise eliminates microscopic organisms in your mouth. Truth be told, individuals have been utilizing hydrogen peroxide for a considerable length of time to purify wounds as a result of its capacity to eliminate microorganisms. Numerous business brightening items contain hydrogen peroxide, in spite of the fact that at a substantially higher fixation than you will utilize.
- Utilize Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple juice vinegar has been utilized for a considerable length of time as a disinfectant and normal cleaning item. Acidic corrosive, which is the principle dynamic fixing in apple juice vinegar, viably eliminates microbes. The antibacterial property of vinegar is the thing that makes it valuable for cleaning your mouth and brightening your teeth.
- Utilize Fruits and Vegetables
An eating regimen high in products of the soil might be useful for both your body and your teeth. While they’re not a viable alternative for brushing your teeth, crunchy, crude products of the soil can help rub plaque away as you bite. Specifically, strawberries and pineapple are two natural products that have been asserted to help brighten your teeth.
- Anticipate Tooth Stains Before They Happen
Your teeth normally yellow as you age, yet there are a few things you can do to anticipate recolors on your teeth. Espresso, red wine, pop and dull berries are scandalous for recoloring teeth.
Apart from all this, activated charcoal, kaolin clay and fruit peels also help in brightening teeth.
Skin and hair contribute immensely to human communication. Hair length, colour, and style play an important role in people’s physical appearance and self-perception. Human beings are unique amongst primates in having very thick, long, and highly pigmented scalp hair. This is likely to have provided one or more survival benefits to the humans during the process of evolution.
Firstly, selective and avid binding of toxins and metals to melanin pigment aids in preventing the buildup of toxic metals from fish species which concentrate heavy metals, especially in human development along sea coasts and riverbanks.
Secondly, reactive quinone intermediates generated during melanin synthesis possess potent antibacterial properties. Lastly, deep brown-black hair present in 90% of the world’s population protects against sunstroke, and its melanin aids very efficient and fast exchange of ion transport and effluxes for adequate salt balance.
REASONS FOR GREY HAIR
Graying of hair prematurely is an important reason for lower self-esteem, often interfering with socio-cultural adjustment. The onset and progression of greying or canities correlate very closely with chronological ageing, and occur in varying degrees in all individuals eventually, regardless of gender or race. Premature hair may occur because of major autosomal dominant condition with association of various autoimmune or premature ageing syndromes.
Full range of colour from normal to white can be seen both along individual hair and from hair to hair, and admixture of pigmented and white hair is believed to give the appearance of grey.
CHARACTERISTICS OF GRAY HAIR
- Gray hair is believed to be coarser, stiffer, and less manageable than pigmented hair. reported that grey hair undergoes more severe UV damage and needs more UV protection than dark brown hair.
- Gray hair often fails to hold a temporary or permanent set and is more resistant to incorporating artificial colour possibly due to changes in the underlying substructure of the hair fibre.
- Melanin transfer possibly decreases keratinocyte turnover and increases keratinocyte terminal differentiation.
- Aging hair follicles may thus reprogram their matrix keratinocytes to increase production of medullary rather than cortical keratinocytes resulting in an enlarged and collapsed medulla, forming a central cavity in grey and white hair.
- This may provide enhanced insulation to compensate for the loss of sunlight-absorbing and heat-trapping properties of pigmented dark hair.
- Thickness, growth rate, and hair shaft elongation in non-melanized hair are significantly greater than in melanized hair.
TREATMENT FOR GREY HAIR
- Home remedies: Certain home remedies have been found useful in the prevention and treatment of premature greying of hair. The use of Indian gooseberry or amla which is an important hair tonic for enriching hair growth and hair pigmentation. This oil is very functional in preventing further greying.
- Hair Dye: The ground and mixed paste of henna leaves, which is consistently boiled in coconut oil to get a darkish oil, is being used as a hair dye to treat grey hair. Washing hair with concentrated tea extract twice a week is useful in colouring grey hair to brown or black.
What is a Cough?
Coughing is a natural reflex of the body which can be likened to clearing one’s throat, but the problem is that unlike clearing the throat, it cannot be controlled neither that it be stopped from happening
Although it is a simple ailment, people visit physicians because of the irritating symptoms. A persistent one can turn into a big problem especially when people are far away from home and don’t have the proper medication near them.
A cough is classified into two categories:
1.Phlegm which usually comes after the incident of flu or cold.
2. A dry one which is persistent and irritating.
Different Home Remedies for cough
The newest treatment offer several choices if you encounter coughing, which include medicine for oral intake. But, the person who uses these medication for a cough may experience some side effects. Due to these
facts following are top 10 natural remedies for a cough:
Honey possesses high antioxidant and antimicrobial properties and soothes our body. Because of these facts, it may assist in healing coughs and sore throat irritations.
CHERRY BARK SYRUP
While wild cherries contain substances that might help reduce the inflammation an excellent syrup which calms down dry coughs.
THYME LEAVES TEA
The flavonoids n thyme calm down the inflammation and chill out the ileal and tracheal muscles. Also, opens the airways for natural breathing and reduces coughing.
Bromelain, an anti-inflammatory enzymes which manages infections and helps ease a cough is found in pineapple. Don’t drink the juice,prepare a pineapple syrup.
Ginger helps in healing coughs particular those produced on by common colds. Also, it works as a linctus which contributes to loosening and ejecting mucous from the lung.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Apple cider vinegar gives a calming feeling on the throat, which assist in relieving the irritation and aids minimize the discomfort caused by coughing.
Garlic is used as a remedy for chronic dry coughs because it has anti-microbial properties that lessen its persistence. Better than using garlic alone you can make a mixture.
The health benefits of almonds are all-encompassing, and they are commonly used as a healing relief from coughs, respiratory disorders, and heart disorders.
TANGERINE PEEL TEA
Tangerine peel is one of the greatest source of vitamin C. The tea is warm and spicy in taste. It dries up mucus, relieves cough and clears the throat.
Even if we don’t admit it but we all in our heart of hearts hates that bulging double chin staring at us from under the chin, teasing us, and saying “I’ll never leave you”! We all crave for the perfect face cut and a well defined jaw-line which is ruined by the nasty double chin. Now, it can be genetic or due to some medical condition as well, so get that cleared up first and if it’s the stubborn fat sitting around shamelessly, well, we need to get rid of it ASAP!
Here are 5 best exercises to get rid of the double chin fast!
Number 1 – Get the tongue out
- Look straight and stick your tongue out as far as you can.
- Lift your tongue upwards towards the nose.
- Hold this pose for 10 seconds and release.
Number 2 – Jaw jut to the rescue
- Firstly, tilt your head back and look up.
- Push your lower jaw forward so as to feel a stretch under the chin.
- Hold the jaw jut for 10 seconds.
- Relax your jaw and return your head to a neutral position.
Number 3 – The ceiling kiss
- Tilt your head back and look up at the ceiling.
- Start as if kissing the ceiling to stretch the area beneath your chin.
- Stop it and bring your head back to its normal position.
Number 4 – Get the neck rollin’
- While standing, drop your chin forward to your chest.
- Slowly rotate your head to the right and hold it for 5 seconds.
- Slowly rotate your head back down so that your chin is to your chest.
- Continue to rotate your head to the left and hold it for 5 seconds
- Repeat this for a minute.
Number 5 – Stretch it out
- Tilt your head back and look at the ceiling.
- Press your tongue against the roof of your mouth.
- Hold for 5 to 10 seconds and release.
The one mark of the hectic lifestyle and the busy schedules that is so evidently seen on all modern faces is that of dark circles. Though they are earned in a way but they are not-so-appealing when witnessed and that’s why it is the one thing everyone is so concerned about. For they are stubborn and they don’t go!
But don’t worry there are some trusted home remedies to lighten the under eye dark circles and may be used regularly to get rid of them. And the following are 5 of those easy home remedies you can embrace to get rid of those unattractive dark circles.
Remedy no. 1: Potato
Yes, potato, the one vegetable that has eternal presence in all kitchens can actually be that important. Just get the potato juice and apply it under the eyes before sleeping and wash it off in the morning. This one is 100 percent effective method to lighten and get rid of the dark circles.
Remedy no. 2: Cucumber
No, it is not only a vague thing that is shown everywhere, women lying down with the face pack and “cucumber-ed” eyes. Cucumber cools down the strained eyes from the assault of T.V. and computer screens and calms them down. It not only relaxes and refreshes them but cucumber is known for its astringent and skin lightening properties which actually help!
Remedy no. 3: Tomato
Tomato is a known skin lightening and brightening agent and applying tomato juice under the eyes would definitely help.
Remedy no. 4: Lemon
Lemon is actually natural bleach, well, that explains all the effectiveness of this remedy. Just dab the lemon juice dipped cotton under the eyes and let it stay for ten fifteen minutes and see the difference.
Remedy no. 5: Almond oil
Almond oil has natural beneficial qualities for the skin and when used with vitamin E, it is best for skin. Just gently massage almond oil every night before going to sleep and trust it for its magic on the delicate under eye skin.