Medical Tourism is a developing practice under which people travels to another country for the purpose of obtaining medical treatment and rehabilitation in that country.
India has become a prime spot for people seeking Quality medical treatment. Most common treatments are Knee transplant, Liver Transplant, Kidney Transplant, IVF, etc.
The reason India is a favorable destination is because of its High quality infrastructure & technology in which, it is in par with those in developed countries like- USA, UK and Europe.
India has some of the very best Hospitals & Treatment centers in the world with the Best Facilities.
How can we help you
- Provide all necessary details regarding Medical Tourism
- Help you choose the right doctor and hospital
- Schedule appointments.
- Talk to the doctor before arrival.
- Visa and travel assistance.
- Ground assistance on arrival including immigration assistance.
- Hotel booking.
- Airport transfer.
- Taxi/Cab service.
- Money transfer.
- Interpreter service.
- Miscellaneous -Mobile phone connection, currency exchange, taxi services, flight tickets,VISA extension (if required) etc.
Advantages of choosing FreeDoctorHelpline
- Understand your illness better through discussion with a doctor.
- Multiple Options of doctors/hospitals.
- Explore the various line of treatments available.
- Single point of Contact for multiple facility.
- Save on Medical Expenses.
- Round the clock Assistance.
- Follow up Care.
Medical Tourism Top Services
With over 50,000 doctors and experts in the healthcare field, Free Doctor Helpline provides medical directory with a listing of all doctors across a wide variety of medical fields giving a range of options for people seeking medical tourism in India.
My treatment had been hugely successful due to the help and
guidance of free doctor helpline. I am alive due to you guys.
Thank you very much. May God continue to bless you.
My hip replacement surgery was successful and now I am able to walk. They gave me a new lease of life. I am indebted for life to team free doctor helpline.
Went India for my Kidney replacement surgery. I was too hesitant and apprehensive initially. Then I just decided to give a phone call to these guys. They assisted me in everything required for the travel and treatment. They are really profession and care for you and your health. Thank you all!
Free doctor helpline helped me to choose the best doctor and the best hospital for my treatment. Their help was satisfactory in every field, right from airport pickup to hotel. They cared for every minute details and cared for our need.