प्राकृतिक घरेलू या देसी नुस्खे/तरीकों से शरीर की रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता (Immunity) / प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को मजबूत बनाना: स्वास्थ्य को सुरक्षित करने के लिए सरल उपाय
आपके स्वास्थ्य के लिए एक मजबूत प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली रखना आजकल बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है। एक मजबूत प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली हमें संक्रमण और बीमारियों से लड़ने में मदद करती है और हमारे सामान्य स्वास्थ्य को भी सुधारती है। प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को बढ़ाने के लिए कई तरीके हैं, लेकिन प्राकृतिक उपाय, विटामिन, खनिज और एंटीऑक्सीडेंट पर ध्यान देना आपके लिए बहुत फायदेमंद साबित हो सकता है। इस लेख में हम आपको बताएंगे कि मजबूत प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली का क्या महत्व है और आप स्वास्थ्यपूर्ण आहार, व्यायाम और जीवनशैली परिवर्तन के माध्यम से अपनी प्रतिरक्षा को प्राकृतिक तरीके से कैसे बढ़ा सकते हैं।
मजबूत प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली की महत्ता: प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली की भूमिका पर चर्चा करें, जिससे शरीर को संक्रमण और बीमारियों से बचाने में मदद मिलती है। संपूर्ण स्वास्थ्य और अच्छे व्यक्तित्व के लिए मजबूत प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली का क्या महत्व है। प्रतिरक्षा को बढ़ाने और बीमारियों से बचाने के बेहतर तरीके की जानकारी। प्राकृतिक उपायों से प्रतिरक्षा को बढ़ाना: आपकी प्रतिरक्षा को बढ़ाने में आपके आहार का कितना महत्व होता है, इसे समझाएं। विटामिन (सी, डी और ई) और खनिज (जैसे जिंक और सेलेनियम) से भरपूर आहार की महत्वता पर चर्चा करें। प्रतिरक्षा को बढ़ाने वाले कुछ विशेष आहार और उनके फायदों की सूची प्रदान करें। जीवनशैली परिवर्तन से प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को मजबूत करें: व्यायाम की भूमिका को समझाएं, जो प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को मजबूत करने और लंबे समय तक बीमारियों से बचाने में मदद करता है। अच्छी नींद लेने और तनाव प्रबंधन का महत्व प्रतिरक्षा स्वास्थ्य को समझाएं। व्यायाम, नींद और तनाव प्रबंधन को अपने दिनचर्या में कैसे शामिल करें, उसके लिए व्यायाम के टिप्स और सुझाव प्रदान करें। प्राकृतिक उपाय और तरीके प्रतिरक्षा को बढ़ाने के लिए: प्राकृतिक उपायों की चर्चा करें, जैसे जड़ी-बूटी से बनी दवाइयां और उपाय जो प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को मदद करते हैं। ध्यान धारणा, योग और माइंडफुलनेस के फायदे समझाएं, जो संपूर्ण स्वास्थ्य और प्रतिरक्षा को बढ़ाने में सहायक है। प्राकृतिक उपाय और तरीकों को अपने दिनचर्या में कैसे शामिल करें, उसके लिए कदम-से-कदम टिप्स और सुझाव प्रदान करें। विटामिन, खनिज और एंटीऑक्सीडेंट्स का महत्व: विशेष रूप से बताएं कि कौन से विटामिन, खनिज और एंटीऑक्सीडेंट्स प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को मजबूत करने में मदद करते हैं। ऐसे आहार और सप्लीमेंट्स के बारे में बात करें, जिनसे आप इन जरूरी पोषक तत्वों को प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। संपूर्ण आहार पर ध्यान देने का तरीका, जहां पर इम्यून बूस्टिंग तत्वों का समावेश करके उनका सही उपयोग करें।
निष्कर्ष: अपनी प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को मजबूत बनाने के लिए, आपको अपने आहार, व्यायाम और जीवनशैली को स्वस्थ और संतुलित रखने की आवश्यकता होती है। आपको प्राकृतिक तरीकों से प्रतिरक्षा को बढ़ाने और अपने शरीर को स्वस्थ रखने के लिए विटामिन, खनिज, एंटीऑक्सीडेंट्स, जड़ी-बूटी दवाइयों, योग और माइंडफुलनेस का सहारा लेना चाहिए। स्वस्थ जीवनशैली परिवर्तन करने के बाद आपकी प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली मजबूत होगी और आपको संक्रमणों और बीमारियों से बचाने में सहायता मिलेगी।
Boosting Immunity Naturally: Simple Ways to Strengthen Your Body’s Immune System
In today’s fast-paced world, maintaining a strong immune system is more important than ever. A robust immune system not only helps us fight off infections and diseases but also promotes overall well-being. While there are various ways to enhance immunity, focusing on natural remedies, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants can be a game-changer. In this article, we will explore the significance of a strong immune system and provide valuable tips on how to naturally boost your immunity.
- Understanding the Importance of a Strong Immune System:
- Discuss the role of the immune system in protecting the body against pathogens and diseases.
- Highlight the benefits of a robust immune system for overall health and well-being.
- Emphasize the connection between a strong immune system and the prevention of illnesses.
- Nourishing Your Body for Optimal Immunity:
- Explain the importance of a balanced and nutritious diet in supporting immune function.
- Discuss immune-boosting foods rich in vitamins (such as C, D, and E), minerals (like zinc and selenium), and antioxidants.
- Provide a list of specific foods and ingredients that can enhance immunity and their respective benefits.
- Lifestyle Changes for a Resilient Immune System:
- Discuss the role of exercise in strengthening the immune system and reducing the risk of chronic diseases.
- Highlight the importance of quality sleep and stress management in supporting immune health.
- Provide practical tips and suggestions for incorporating regular physical activity, adequate sleep, and stress-relief techniques into daily life.
- Natural Remedies and Practices to Enhance Immunity:
- Explore various natural remedies, such as herbal supplements and remedies known for their immune-boosting properties.
- Discuss the benefits of practices like meditation, yoga, and mindfulness in promoting overall well-being and immune function.
- Provide step-by-step instructions or recommendations for incorporating these natural remedies and practices into one’s routine.
- The Role of Vitamins, Minerals, and Antioxidants:
- Explain the specific roles of key vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in supporting immune function.
- Discuss food sources and supplements that can provide an adequate intake of these essential nutrients.
- Highlight the importance of a well-rounded diet to ensure optimal absorption and utilization of these immune-boosting components.
Conclusion: Having a strong immune system is vital for maintaining good health and warding off illnesses. By focusing on natural remedies, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, you can take proactive steps to enhance your body’s defense system. Incorporating a balanced diet, regular exercise, and healthy lifestyle practices will not only strengthen your immunity but also contribute to your overall well-being. Embrace these natural strategies, and let your immune system thrive!
Remember, always consult with a healthcare professional before making any significant changes to your diet or lifestyle.
8 Ways To Reduce Headache Without Medicines / Drugs
So your head is burning, and you’re looking for the ways to get rid of a headache. In the era of allopathic medicines, everyone depends on the medication. But at the same time, medication also have many side effects, so we should avoid taking medicines. Headaches can be cured through natural ways and in fact, natural ways provide more relief.
8 different ways of getting rid of headaches without medicines naturally
- Hydration ( the process of causing something to absorb water )
During summers dehydration is most common and dehydration is one of the major causes of headaches especially migraine headaches. It is advised to keep your body hydrated to get rid of your headaches. Consume at least 10-12 glasses of water to avoid dehydration in your body which will eventually help you in getting rid of headaches. Eat fruits rich in juices such as watermelon, and cucumber.
- Changing your diet
Certain headaches occur due to the improper diet you take and changing your diet can help you in getting rid of a headache. So it is advised to avoid chocolates, fast food, oily, cheesy foods. Eat healthy diet such as green vegetables rich in vitamins that will help you in making a good health and eventually in fighting your headaches.
Meditation is one of the easiest and fastest ways that can help you make your headache go away. You can sit in a quiet place and relax your mind and body. With your eyes closed to concentrate on your breathing. You can also take help of different meditation videos that are available on youtube. With this method, you can get rid of your headache without taking medicines and it can be done at any place such as your school or workplace.
- Take breaks from your screens.
Using too much of computers and mobile phones can cause burning sensations in the eyes and eventually can lead to headaches. So, taking breaks from computers can help you in making your headache go away. Take a regular of 15-20 minutes breaks after every hour of using screens and it will help with your headache.
- A walk can help
Going for a morning walk and taking some fresh air can help a lot with your headache. Walking close to nature will help your mind to relax. Continue morning walks can help in reducing the frequency of the headaches with taking medicines.
- Moderate exercise
Moderate exercise helps in blood circulation of your body. Some gentle physical activities can help you in getting rid of headaches fast without medication. Exercises such as swimming and some simple yoga poses can help in your headaches as the release good hormones in your body.
- Massaging your head
Massaging your head near your eyes and brows can also help in getting rid of headaches instantly. Use of some essential oils can make a wonder if you use them for massaging your head and it will help your headache go away.
Lack of sleep is also one of the causes of the headaches, especially migraines. Improper sleeping schedules cause tiredness of brain and results in a headache. So taking proper sleep can help you in getting rid of headaches and can also reduce the frequency of headaches.
- Blood Tests
- Brain scans, such as CT and MRI
A doctor usually is able to treat a particular type of a headache through a description of the condition, the type of pain, and the timing and pattern of attacks. If the nature of a headache appears to be not simple, tests may be carried out to eliminate more serious causes.
[su_posts posts_per_page=”3″ order=”desc”]
How does lack of sleep affect your Brain?
Quality sleep is the most vital aspect of our health. It is very obvious that a proper sleep is very important. It plays an important role in building your physical health, and as well as your emotional well-being. An average adult person should have a 7hrs of sleep daily. Many studies show that people who take the proper amount of sleep every day tends to live longer and healthier lives. Sleep has a number of benefits such as it helps in keeping your heart healthy, it reduces stress, improves memory, and reduces moodiness.
We’ve talked about the benefits of taking proper sleep. Now let’s talk about what happens when you have irregular sleeping patterns. Irregular sleep or lack of sleep is also known as Sleep deprivation. It means not getting the required or right amount of sleep. Lack of sleep has a number of negative effects on your health for example memory issues, mood changes.
What effect does lack of sleep have on your brains?
Sleep deprivation has a deleterious effect on your brains. It literally slows down your brain activity.
- When you do not take proper sleep your mind does not function effectively. When tired due to lack of sleep, it makes difficult for your mind to learn something new; you can’t pay attention to things properly. This also affects your decision-making powers, ability to solve problems and it depreciates your creativity.
- Not getting enough sleep will also affect your moodiness, which can make you feel irritated by everything. It also makes you weak emotionally. Sleep deprivation makes you feel tired and irritable all the time.
- Lack of sleep can make you prone to stress easily because you need sleep to relax your minds and it gets difficult to quiet your mind, which makes you think negatively. If you don’t get enough sleep it will boost your stress hormones, making to more stressed.
- Lack of sleep makes you feel more exhausted then you were which makes it difficult for you to focus on your works.
- The person suffering from lack of sleep can also develop chronic fatigue syndrome, which causes a feeling of depression, tiredness, poor concentration, irritability.
We’ve seen a lot of effects of sleep deprivation on our brains such has moodiness, stress, emotionally weakness, and tiredness. Lack of sleep eventually makes you feel sick obsessed which will cause a major problem in your daily lives because you won’t be able to concentrate on your day to day work. So it is good to take a proper amount of sleep to get rid of all these problems. It is seen that an average person should take at least 7 hours of sleep a night. Proper sleeping patterns will help you to make your mind and body healthier. A good amount of sleep will also help you to look better, which is an important aspect of your life. So, eat healthy and sleep healthy for a better life.
Stomach Heat: Here’s How You Can Keep Your Stomach Cool Naturally!
What Is Stomach Heat?
Fast production of heat in the stomach as the result of a high digestive process is called stomach heat. It is usually characterized by swollen gums and smelly breath. Managing healthy life with work is not easy but that simply doesn’t mean that it is unachievable it only needs some time and instruction from a pro. We give so much of work to our digestive system, stuff our stomach with unhealthy food and fail to take care of it. But thanks to defense mechanism in our body which can fight back diseases to some extent. One such mechanism is Stomach heat. This disorder occurs due to excess of heat in the stomach.
Common causes of stomach heat are overeating, spicy food consumption, taking many painkillers and antibiotics, constipation, gastric ulcer, smoking, and alcohol consumption.
Other causes are some digestive disorders like gastritis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, food allergies, stomach inflammation. It can be identified by bad breath and swollen gums. It creates burning sensation stomach and also causes pain.
See: 8 Ways to Reduce Body Heat!
Now how can you find out that you are suffering from this Disorder?
This is possible by observing the symptoms. Doctors diagnose this disorder by physical examination and changing eating habits and if the symptoms persist doctor may ask you to undergo some tests like chest X-ray, ultrasound, CT scan and gastric acid monitoring.
Stomach Heat Symptoms includes:
- Discomfort in the upper abdomen or lower chest
- The early feeling of fullness while eating
- Nausea and vomiting.
- A cough and wheezing and
- Difficulty in swallowing.
Treatment is given by prescribing antacid, proton pump inhibitors and H2 receptor blockers.
It is easily treated with home remedies like drinking lot f water, consuming cold fluids, coconut water, fresh lime juice plays a good role in reducing stomach heat, eating yogurt. It could be reduced by avoiding spicy food, beverages, spices. To avoid side effects of medications this disorder can be cured by home remedies.
Some of the Home Remedies to overcome Stomach Heat Naturally are:
- Lemon juice: lemon juice with warm water on an empty stomach helps you to get rid of acid reflux. Heavy meals or not following a proper timetable for everyday meals causes acid reflux in the stomach. Lemon juice helps to balance the acids in the stomach.
- Yogurt: Thus dairy product is easy to digest and it soothes the gut lining, helps in digestion and reduces the burning sensation in the stomach. You can either have plain yogurt or you can take it in the form of buttermilk.
- Water: water has always been the solution for healthy living. It cures the stomach heat immediately and soothes the gut. It also ensures removal of effects of high heat in the stomach and gives healthy digestive system.
- Milk: It has a soothing property which relives the stomach and reduces stomach heat and hence removed uneasiness created by it. It reduces the acidity. For best results consume raw cold milk every day.
- Fruits: water-rich fruits like watermelon, peach, cucumber and will reduce the heat and are easy to digest. Fruits like banana and avocado also neutralize the acidity. Citrus fruits must be avoided as they increase the acidity and raises the temperature.
- Coconut water: It has alkaline nature that neutralizes the acidity into he stomach and soothes the stomach lining. It reduces heat and provides the cooling effect.
- Rice: plain rice without any spices helps to relieve acidity and gives soothing effect due to its high water content. Rice with yogurt will give good results as both of them helps to relieve stomach heat.
Food which should be avoided in case if you are prone to develop stomach heat or suffering with it is French fries, chocolate, onion, spices, garlic Caffeine, spicy food, dairy products like cream and cheese and citrus fruits.
Oats, millets, wheat, barley, honey, apple, pears, soy milk, spinach, cabbage juice can be included in your diet to avoid acidity, stomach heat, and stomach burns. Now that you know what is good for your stomach let’s get a good diet plan and get rid of those stomach burns.
[su_posts posts_per_page=”5″ order=”desc”]
Dengue Cure: Procedure, Cost And Side Effect | Dengue Treatment
Dengue is the vector-borne viral infection, regarded as a severe public health problem. It is transmitted by the mosquito Aedes aegypti. Dengue is considered as the major public health concern due to increase in the frequency of dengue fever over past three decades. Every year about 390 million dengue infections are reported where 70% of 96 million cases are reported in Asia.
See: 7 Ways to Protect Eyes in Summers
Early Signs and symptom of Dengue:
- Chronic fever with any of the following conditions:
- Rashes on skin
- Body pain
- Nausea with persistent vomiting
- Mucosal bleeding
- Abdominal Pain
2. Sometimes the disease became severe when the condition is asymptomatic lead to the life-threatening situation of organ impairment.
Laboratory findings For Dengue
- Low platelet count below 100, 000 cells/mm3
- Positive tourniquet test
- Low WBC count
Treatment of Dengue
- Paracetamol is preferred to reduce fever but should be used with caution.
- For the treatment of diarrhoeal disease oral rehydration solution is recommended.
- Salicylates like aspirin should not be used as they increase the risk of bleeding.
- In prolonged uncontrolled shock there will be intravascular coagulation which causes bleeding and may lead to the development of lethal shock.In such cases, early and effective replacement of plasma losses with fluid and electrolyte solution results in a favorable outcome.
- Platelet transfusion is required when the platelet counts are below 20,000.
- If patients show signs of shock, he will be under constant and careful observation where pulse, blood pressure and respiration should be recorded every 30 minutes.
- Complete bed rest is advised until the recovery of the patient.
Cost of the Dengue treatment
Corporate hospitals generally charge between in the range of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000 for the platelet separation. Since the costs of platelet transfusion are not regulated and thus private hospitals are free to charge as per their price. The Dengue Ns1 test cost varies in different parts of India between the range of Rs. 600 to Rs. 1200. So the total costs of dengue treatment lie in the range of Rs. 25000 to Rs. 75000 depending on the severity. The recovery rate and safety profile of dengue treatment is high with very low side effects.
Side effects of the Dengue treatment
There are no such side effects of the dengue treatment as the safety profile of the treatment is high. But some risks like low immunisation, too much dehydration, pain due to the chronic fever will be there.If the patients treated early with all the precautionary steps increases the recovery.
[su_posts posts_per_page=”5″ order=”desc”]
How to Know if You Are Depressed? – 12 Surprising Signs of Depression
In today’s fast-paced world, health issues have become oblivious to people as they have absolutely no time to even stop for a moment, and examine themselves. When it comes to physical health, your body has its own mechanisms to let you know that it needs help.
What about your mental health? Does your mind communicate with you? Yes, it certainly does. We choose to ignore it, as most of us don’t understand the value of being mentally content and healthy.
If you’re feeling low or frustrated all the time, look into it. Do not listen to those who tell you to “Keep yourself busy”. Here’s why!
Depression is one of the prominent forms of mental illness existent in the world today. The rates of increase of this illness are alarmingly high, over the last decade.
If a person is depressed, there is a fair chance that he/she may not even know it in the initial stages, as this is not an illness that comes with side effects. If we fail to understand what is going on inside our head, it may lead to a stage of clinical depression which is very hard to come out of.
See: How to remain Hydrated in summers
Here are 12 surprising signs of depression that will help you decide.
- Anti-social nature – Going out, meeting friends/family, reunions etc. are considered a burden, rather than an opportunity to socialize. You might prefer staying home, being by yourself over interacting with peers.
- Inclination towards alcohol/drugs – You find yourself in a position where you only feel good when you are in any form of intoxication such as alcohol, drugs or smoking tobacco. This means that you have lost the ability to make yourself happy and that you need some sort of external force to do the job.
- Distancing oneself from loved ones: Being relatives, friends or relationships one may find themselves repelling all sorts of human contact, which may be a sign of depression. You will not open up to anyone and be a closed book, hard to crack.
- Feeling responsible for everything – You feel like everything that went wrong in your life is your fault, and regret everything that happened to you, even if it wasn’t your wrongdoing.
- Questioning your existence: You feel like there isn’t any point of you being in this world, and ask yourself “What is the purpose of me staying when the world will be better off without me?” .These kinds of thoughts are extremely dangerous and needed to be shared with others.
- Loss of Interest – You seem uninterested in almost everything, and cannot concentrate on your studies or work.
- Sleep pattern – You seem very restless when you sleep or have a complete lack of sleep (insomnia)
- Feeling tired all the time – Extreme cases of fatigue are observed in your body, and your average energy limit per day is much lower than what it used to be.
- Significant weight loss/gain –The body responds to mental depression through significant loss/gain in body mass, which is something you need to keep track of.
- Appetite Loss/Gain – You will either tend to overeat, or you will completely lose the will and appetite to indulge food.
- Severe Mood swings –Your mood is never stable. It oscillates back and forth, and you hear this from your peers and family way too many times.
- General discontent – Hopelessness is always present and your mind is not content with the way things are. This makes you anxious and frustrated very often.
Watch out for these subtle signs of depression.
Improvement of our mental health depends on how much we dedicate effort to understanding how we function on a daily basis.
[su_posts posts_per_page=”5″ order=”desc”]
How to Reduce Body Heat? | 8 Super Effective Tips
The normal temperature of the body is usually between 36.5-37.5 degrees Celsius. When the body is not able to cool down and go back to its normal body temperature, we refer to this condition as body heat. There can be many reasons as to why the body heats up. Rising temperatures, exposure to scorching sun rays, spicy foods, alcohol and even medications at times can lead to body heat. Some of the symptoms of body heat include digestion problems, stomach ulcers, sleeplessness, boils and rashes on the skin and sun burn. It is important to note that most of the body heat is due to our diet.
[su_heading size=”14″]What Causes the Body Heat?[/su_heading]
There are many reasons and causes as to why body heat can happen inside our bodies. Here are some causes that cause body heat to rise inside the body.
- When you wear clothes too tight and clingy which can trap water and trap heat too.
- Infection and fevers can cause body heat to rise
- Hard labor, strenuous workouts and plenty of physical labor can make the body heat soar.
- Muscular disabilities and seizures can be the reason for the body heat to increase
- Certain medications and stimulants make the body heat rise
- Neurological disorders
See: How eating healthy food can bring Happiness..
Symptoms of Body Heat:
9 Ways to check your body temperature is high or not:
2. Ulcers or uneasiness in the stomach.
3. Heartbeat being too rapid.
4. Cramps due to heat increase.
5. Burning sensation in the feet and hands.
6. Eyes feel as though they are boiling.
7. Boils and rashes on the skin.
8. Overtly perspiring and Confusion.
9. Heartburn and acidity or Gas.
8 Effective tips to control Body Temperature in Summers
Body heat can be dealt with by these basic remedies:
When it goes out of control, here is a list of remedies to control the heat within the human body. Making few changes in diet we can easily get the body back to normal. These are as follows:
One of the easiest ways to control body heat is to have cool water.
Drinking cold water at regular intervals helps prevent dehydration.
A cool bath or soaking feet in cold water also helps reduce body heat.
Peppermint is known for its cool and soothing effect. It is very helpful to reduce body heat. It can be added to any drink.
Steep one teaspoon of fresh or dried peppermint leaves in a cup of hot water. Strain and sweeten with a little raw honey. Cool it in the refrigerator and enjoy your cool peppermint tea a few times a day.
In addition to reducing body heat, it will also relieve nausea and headache.
Milk and Honey:
An ideal drink to control body heat is the combination of cold milk and honey. Add one tablespoon of honey to a glass of milk and drink it every day for effective results.
Another efficient remedy is coconut water. Coconut water has electrolyte composition which is great for the body rehydration. It is loaded with nutrients and minerals which helps energize.
One of the oldest remedies for body heat is buttermilk. It is good for those who have high metabolism and women suffering from hot flashes. When you sweat you tend to lose a lot of vitamins and minerals and buttermilk helps restore them.
Drink a glass of buttermilk with your breakfast.
Cucumbers are one of the healthiest foods to consume during summers.it has more water content than other vegetables. It helps remove toxins from the body. It hydrates as well as cools down the body. It also treats acne and rashes on the skin.
High vitamin C content in lemon helps cool down the body temperature. It also treats heat-related illnesses and oxygenates the body. Drinking lemon water regularly can be very helpful.
Soothing properties of sandalwood help in reducing the body heat.
Mix sandalwood powder (2 tablespoons) with cold milk or water to create a fine paste. Then add few drops of rose water and rub this paste on chest and forehead. Let it dry and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
One can also sprinkle the powder of the chest and back after taking a shower.
[su_posts posts_per_page=”5″ order=”desc”]
8 Natural Beauty Tips To Prevent Sunburn / Sun Stoke
Sunburns are one of the biggest threats of summer. With the temperatures rising to its peak, our skin is also getting exposed allot to UV rays. One cannot leave his/her work because of hot weather and we can’t stop ourselves from stepping out in the sun. But yes one can prevent himself from getting exposed to UV rays.
Also Check: How to Stay Hydrated in Summers!
Natural Sunburn Prevention Tips that you must know
Here are some of the tips that might help you prevent sunburns during summer:
1) Decrease Consumption of Processed Foods
Processed foods are not only bad for your body but also for your skin quality.
Avoiding processed foods can protect your skin from sun-burns and will improve your skin quality.
Avoiding those fatty and fried foods can protect your skin from sunburns, and will make you look even better while you are out.
2) Tomato and Orange Face-packs
For expelling suntan, clean your face with this pack: Add a teaspoon of milk to two spoons of oats and include two tablespoons of tomato juice, some orange mash and a couple of squeezes of poppy seeds. Mix them together slowly so that it becomes thick like a face-pack. Apply everything over your face and neck, leave till it gets clean and dry while flushing.
The tomato and orange concentrate will light up your skin tone, while the milk will include shine.
See: 7 Ways to protect your Eyes in Summers!
3) Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera contains Zinc and zinc is anti-inflammatory. Applying Aloe Vera on the skin during summer helps to soothe and also heal the sunburn. For instant sunburn relief freeze the Aloe Vera gel in the ice cubes. Wrap 2-3 cubes in a cloth, and apply them on the affected area when required.
4) Cucumber or Rose Water
The cucumber juice along with rose water helps the skin become healthy and free from dirt. It works as a cooling agent for the skin. In order to use it effectively mix these two with lemon juice and then apply for better results.
5) Avoid Exposure between 12 pm- 4 pm
The main reason of sunburns are the UV rays. During these hour’s sun’s rays are really dangerous. But in any case, if you have to go somewhere between these hours make sure you have proper sunscreen applied on your screen.
6) Addition of Antioxidant-rich foods to the diet
Cherries, blackberries, and spinach are all foods that are found rich in antioxidants and protects the cells against the sun. Many of the fruits are also rich in vitamins C and E which will reverse the aging effects of sun damage. So eating healthy will not only lengthen lifespan but can also supplement the skincare routine.
7) Lemon Juice
Lemon is a very good remedy for sunburn because of its bleaching properties. Applying it to your skin before going out in hot weather can really help your skin free from sun burn.
Papaya has several cleansing properties which help to cleanse all the dead cells in the skin. Papaya pulp is one of the best solutions one can get to treat the dead cells. The small quantity of curd or even lemon juice can be added to the pulp in order to remove tan.
[su_posts posts_per_page=”5″ order=”desc”]
5 Simple Things I did to Overcome my Shyness and Social Anxiety
It is hard to forget the awkward feeling and the heart thumping moment when you have to address a group of people or a big crowd or even approach someone. The anxiety you feel in social situations is something most of the people can relate to, that feeling of shyness tends to hold people back from participating in social situations. However, there are ways to overcome this shyness and become confident.
5 Ways to Overcome Shyness & Social Anxiety
- Root of shyness:
It is important to understand the root of your shyness. The reason why you tend to get embarrassed when the spotlight is on you. It may be due to weak self-image or you are preoccupied with how u come off to people or you have been tagged as shy or any other reason. It is important to know them and work on them.
The negative or self-evaluating thoughts tend to make you feel low about yourself or you spend too much time thinking about perfect you have to be in front of people or what they might think of you, focusing too much on yourself.
Start focusing on others, divert your mental attention elsewhere. When we stop focusing on ourselves we tend to think less as to how we come off in front of people. It’s all in the mind. Negative or positive thoughts, it’s all up to you. It’s all about thinking and that’s something you can definitely control.
- Act Confidently:
Be confident while you interact with people. Display a confident body language while doing the same. Make eye contact while talking, walk with head held high. Confident body language can do wonders to boost your moral. It might take a while to develop but again Rome was not built in a day. It will take practice but eventually, you will gain confidence. Don not avoid interactions or participation, interact with people, it will help you develop your confidence and overcome your anxiety.
- Know Your Strengths:
We all have our strengths and weaknesses. It is important to know and accept them. Find your strength and focus on it. Knowing what you are good at helps boosting your self-esteem and helps your confidence grow. Think about your positive qualities when you feel low or insecure. Your strengths will make you feel good about yourself. They can give
Visualize yourself as a confident person. Think of a situation and visualize yourself as a confident person in that situation. Think about how you feel? What do you sound like? What do you see? Try to involve all your senses when you do it to make it feel real. Try it for different situations.
- Try new things:
Try new things even if they make you anxious. Move out of your comfort zone. Fear of failure refrain’s us from trying new things. Getting yourself in these uncomfortable situations helps you reduce your fear towards those situations. Facing our fears is better than avoiding them and sometimes it better to stare it down. By doing these things you overcome your fear of unknown things and it helps you grow. Every social situation you get into is a test of your social skills, the more you do it, better you get at it.