8 Home Remedies that can cure your Cough and Cold with an Ease!
Home remedies for a Cough and Cold always come to the rescue for treatment of primary level of the disease. They are majorly the kitchen remedies for the elimination of a cough and treatment of throat infection. These remedies mostly include ayurvedic treatment remedies.
The list of home remedies is majorly used for the treatment of a cough and cold.
1. Honey: Honey is a preferred home remedy for a sore throat. Honey also relieves coughs more effectively than over-the-counter medicines that mainly contain dextromethorphan (DM), a cough suppressant.
2. Peppermint: the herbal activity of Peppermint leaves are well known for their healing properties. The Menthol present in peppermint soothes the throat and acts as a decongestant, helping to break down mucus in the throat.
3. Thyme: another medicinal plant used is Thyme for treatment of respiratory illnesses. This plant helps relieves coughing as well as short-term bronchitis. The thyme leaves contain compounds called flavonoids that relax the throat muscles involved in coughing and lessen inflammation on the inner wall of the throat.
4. Turmeric: Turmeric is majorly used as The main ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Curcumin present in turmeric is treasured for its disease preventing and tumor-fighting abilities. The action of turmeric to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and addition to honey, have been widely used to treat the common cold, coughs, headaches, sore throats, and congestion effectively.
5. Green tea: Green tea as a natural herb has six different kinds of antioxidants that differ based on which part of the plant mainly the stems, bud, leaf. The distinctive mix of all these antioxidants make this tea an effective antiviral drink and cures a cough and cold.
6. Eucalyptus: this plant is considered as an all-purpose plant The benefits from eucalyptus’s essential oils or tea leaves are many. The oils are majorly used to treat infections, pain, anxiety, cancer, diabetes, digestive problems, dermatitis, asthma, upper
respiratory infections, mastitis, sore throat, colds, cases of flu, spasms, leprosy, encephalitis.
7. Vitamin D: the most vital of all is the Vitamin D is the only vitamin that is produced the bodies in sufficient amounts. The amount of this vitamin D multiplies proportionality after exposure to sunlight. Vitamin D main activity is in the helping of move calcium into the bones and also boosts immune system the other cells like neutrophils, monocytes, and natural killer
(NK) cells to protect the body from interfering microbes by the body acting immune system.
8. Ginger: Ginger has another antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and pain relieving properties all in one to cure the body of multiple illnesses. According to Ayurvedic medicine study, ginger has the power to boost the immune system, warm the body, and rid the lungs and sinuses of toxins. Ginger also with this has the ability to treat respiratory illnesses such as coughs, upper respiratory infections, and asthma.
We think Answer is NO !!!!