The Ultimate Guide to Great Skin this Diwali
This Diwali, take a resolution to adopt a new approach to your beauty box. The average Indian Women uses lots of skin care and beauty products every day, and with that comes the risk of absorbing harmful chemicals into the blood stream. But there are plenty of natural ingredients, such as oils, fruits and foods, that can help keep your skin healthy. Here are some fruits that glowing your skin from the inside out.
- Strawberry –
Strawberries are rich in foliate and Vitamin C, each of which work to neutralize cell damaged cause by free radicals. It’s also help to protect the skin against UV damage.
- Pineapple –
Tropical fruit are chock full of Vitamin C that help to defend skin against free radicals. Vitamin C also helps the body produce collagen.
- Apple –
Apples are rich in malic acid, which helps to cleanse and soften the skin by renewing skin cells.
- Cucumber –
Cucumber are full of antioxidants, including Vitamin C, beta – carotene and manganese. They are also hydrating which is essential for soft, supple skin.
Here are another few tips which are helping you for looking special.
- Wash your face twice daily.
- Take off your makeup ever night.
- Apply Moisturizer after cleansing.
- Take warm, not hot showers.
- Drink tons of water.
- Get eight hours sleep.
- Wear SPF 30+ sunscreen
- Do an at-home peel.
- Use a sheet mask.
- Exercise three times a week.
- Disinfect your cell phone.
- Change your pillow case.
- Clean your makeup brushes.
- Exfoliate your body with sugar scrub.
- Do an in – office facial.
- Examine your body for suspicious moles.
- See a Dermatologist for a checkup.
- Do a skin screening.