Its time for the summer vacations when your kids and family wait to travel around the city or outside the town. Most of you must have already planned up their outdoor vacations to enjoy the summers and make best possible use of their holiday time. The vacation can be a beach or can be some other open area where your kids can play and enjoy amply. And who doesn’t enjoy that? However, if we do not take precautions then the outcome of this generous fun and enjoyment may all in the summer outside may be a cause of sunburn and tanning.
What is Tan or tanning?
Tan or tanning is a natural process that occurs when you come in touch with the sun rays and expose your skin to the sun for a certain period. Tanning can affect any part of your body that is exposed to the sun, it may affect your face, your hands, legs, neck or any uncovered area. Tan or suntan is the mechanism of the skin to protect itself from the harmful UV (ultraviolet) rays that are emitted from the sun. During the process, the skin tends to increase its production level of melanin to protect the skin from any further damage. This increase in the melanin darkens your skin tone due to the exposure.
How to remove tan at home?
To get rid of the tan, most of the time we tend to incline towards trying different sorts of over the counter medications and try various fairness creams that are easily available in the markets today to have a fairer skin that has been affected by the tanning. However, it may be noted that apart from the cosmetic options, there are several natural ways as well to treat suntan effectively and fast. Few of the natural and safe remedies for staying tan-free are given below:
- Go for a cool shower and bath immediately to make your skin cool and minimize the acuteness of your sunburn.
- Apply fresh coconut water on the tanning affected areas and leave it for at least 30 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water to uncover a natural fairer skin. Virgin coconut oils will also help.
- Apply a combination of yogurt with equal portions of fresh tomato juice to the affected areas, leave it for around 30 minutes, and wash with normal cold water.
- Applying the orange juice on the affected parts with the same process also works well for the suntan.
- Blend around half of a cucumber with equal portions of yogurt, sandalwood powder, and a few drops of rose-water to form a paste. Apply this paste on the affected areas and leave it dry. Later rinse it off with clean water.
- Applying a mixture of lemon and honey may also help.
- Similarly, applying a mixture of chicken or gram flour, lemon, pinches of turmeric powder, and a few drops of raw milk is also very effective.
- Applying Aloe Vera gel and a deep moisture is another quick remedy to get a tan-free skin which also makes your skin fairer very fast.
- Keep your skin hydrated by drinking ample amount of water and other fluids.
Continuous, prolonged or overexposure to the sun may harm your skin and affect it so that it tends to age earlier and rapidly. It also roughens your skin and makes them dry and wrinkled over the period. Any type of sunburn can harm your skin and cause damage to the exposed areas. Treating the effects of sunburns and removing the tanning may take some time and maybe a bit tough. Therefore, it is always recommended to prepare yourself in advance and stay tan-free with much comfort.
The epidemic arbor viral disease “DENGUE “is caused by an infection with 1 of the 4 stereotypes of virus called Flavivirus. This arthoropod borne illness is predominantly transmitted by mosquitoes of genus Aedes ( Aedes albopictus , Aedes aegypti). Historically this illness was documented in the Chinese encyclopedia of symptoms during chin dynasty (CE 265 Read More
Being gifted with a child is a god given boon! Many people actually don’t realize its importance and its value. Most parents-to-be easily jump to the conclusion of aborting their fetus. Though it is legally a crime to abort a baby people worldwide are still doing it secretly! One strong statement that should be hammered Read More
Contraceptives and their types: A woman can get pregnant if a man’s sperm reaches one of her eggs. Contraception tries to stop this happening by keeping the egg and sperm apart, or by stopping egg production, or by stopping fertilization attaching to the lining of the womb. Contraception is almost free for most people in Read More
Ibuprofen on an empty stomach may cause Stomach Ulcer.. My Uncle, and IAS, went to my native place to celebrate Holi. As usual, the typical Indian delicacies were served. Before even enjoying them, he took Ibuprofen as he was suffering a tooth ache. Within hours, he suffered from massive stomach ache- the delicacies being held has Read More
What Occurs during Sex treatment? Sex treatment is a type of advising planned to encourage people and couples to settle sexual troubles, for example, execution tension or relationship issues. Clients do meet in the specialist’s office. Some go to sessions alone; others carry their join forces with them. Session recurrence and length more often than Read More