Premature ejaculation is a very common male sexual disorder, which can be found in around 30 to 40% of men. It is a sexual dysfunction that significantly affects the quality of well being and living. It is a situation when orgasm or the climax comes much before it is actually desired. Premature Ejaculation is an ejaculation that occurs too early, too soon, even before the partners sense to enjoy.
If the ejaculation happens very soon or quickly before/after the initial penetration, then that may become a reason for concern. It greatly hampers the sexual satisfaction of both the partners. The control on the ejaculation is very essential. However, it is not always so easy to keep a control on natural body functions. The control may be poor. There may be times when men worry about the situation to lose their erection and hence rush to ejaculate. In some cases, treating the erectile dysfunction help you in treating your problem of premature ejaculation.
In recent times, the awareness of premature ejaculation is spreading and lots of improvements and developments have emerged that helps us understand the associated problems and identify its solutions to a greater extent. There are several treatment options available for this today. Both biological as well as psychological conditions play a role in its diagnosis. Its main symptom is the inability to delay your ejaculation.
Premature Ejaculation Causes:
- Mostly there is a psychological cause attached to it, however, forecasting is good
- The real cause of this premature ejaculation is still not known and is being suspected
- Emotional aspects and factors play an important role
- Depression and worry can also be a cause
- Erectile dysfunction
- Inflammation or any kind of infection
- Hormonal levels disbalance
- Relationship problems
- A tendency to rush
- Poor bodily posture
Premature Ejaculation Problems & Risks:
- May keep you disturbed, upset and distressed
- May get you embarrassed in front of your partner
- You may go into slight depressions
- The timing of your pleasures may be hampered
- You may sense anxiety and uneasiness
- The sexual process may not be satisfying for both the partners
- It can be frustrating
- May get a feeling of guilt
- You may feel stressed
- May hurt your delicate relationship and be a problem for it
Medication & Treatment:
- There are things that you can do to delay it longer
- A detailed case study of the sexual relationship between the partner may be required by the doctor.
- There is no direct medicine officially licensed for its treatment till now.
- Antidepressants are generally prescribed to delay the ejaculation in some cases.
- Medications are not always recommended. It depends from case to case.
- A behavioral technique may help.
- Consulting a counselor who specializes in sexual therapy helps.
- Sometimes the symptoms decrease as your relationship with the partner nurture.
There is no defined timeline as to after how long should ejaculate. But yes, it actually becomes too soon to ejaculate if you cannot delay it till the full climax or if you orgasm before the intercourse. It becomes a problem because when you ejaculate, you lose your erection and then you would not be able to continue the sex. This may obviously make you as well as your partner feel unsatisfied and sense that you both actually did not get that enough desired time to enjoy the part. There are different ways to treat this problem, and you may need to try these treatments to check which one works for you.
It is hard to forget the awkward feeling and the heart thumping moment when you have to address a group of people or a big crowd or even approach someone. The anxiety you feel in social situations is something most of the people can relate to, that feeling of shyness tends to hold people back Read More
If you are going to become a mother, this might concern you as a study has recently suggested that, intake of vitamin D supplements during first trimester of pregnancy may prevent autism traits in the newborns. Autism spectrum disorder which is most commonly known as autism, occurs when the brain is unable to develop for Read More
People with mental health problems or disorders are often defamed, dishonored and side-lined in our communities. Caring and assisting these people is valuable and a satisfying. Today, mental health nurses are in high demands in the psychiatry. They play key vital roles in the processes of psychiatric care and also form a crucial part of Read More
Hepatitis C is a viral disease that primarily causes inflammation of the liver, but the effects can be felt throughout the body. It’s a blood borne disease, which means its spread when the blood of a person infected with the Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) enters the blood stream of someone else. Hepatitis C in the Read More
Most of the learned population feel completely safe in their sexual relations when they use condoms. Most of the data available on internet and elsewhere claim that condoms are an effective protection against HIV/AIDS. However, the under-informed masses are unaware of the fact that condoms do not provide protection agains a number of Sexually Transmitted Read More