Medical Question & AnswersCategory: OthersWhat should we do for hair loss ?
Muzafar asked 6 years ago

I have hair loss problem since last 5 years , what I should do ?
I am not fully bald but I have to stop further hair loss and try to regain the lost hair.

1 Answers
freedoctorhelpline Staff answered 6 years ago

Minoxidil and Aminexil lotion is the best treatment for androgenetic alopecia. Several brands like Hairbless are available in the market which can be used to prevent hair loss. 

Popular Questions

© Copyright 2016 Free Doctor Helpline. All rights reserved.