Medical Question & AnswersCategory: MedicinesQuery about medicine
Gurarshdeep singh asked 6 years ago

I have doubt whether I am paitient of this or not, On 7 dec 2016 my left hand stretched and I fall and after sometime I wake up and treated doctor started valprid CR-300 medicine for me and till date I take medicine and ok now…so what time should I have to take this medicine and I want to go to canada for further study and how can I go if this medicine course is long any suggestions what to do

1 Answers
freedoctorhelpline Staff answered 6 years ago

Valprid Cr is used for health conditions like Seizures, Migraine headaches, Trigeminal neuralgia. Please review with your neurologist regarding your present health condition and the possibility to stop this medicine.

Popular Questions

© Copyright 2016 Free Doctor Helpline. All rights reserved.