Venkat Naidu asked 3 years ago

How do I know my problem is not prostate cancer?

1 Answers
freedoctorhelpline Staff answered 9 months ago

If you suspect prostate cancer, your doctor might suggest a biopsy, or PET SCAN or diagnose with the help of other prostate cancer symptoms.

© Copyright 2016 Free Doctor Helpline. All rights reserved.

         Sitemap | Sitemap XML