Sameer asked 9 years ago

What are the treatment of Prostate Enlargement?

1 Answers
freedoctorhelpline Staff answered 8 years ago

Besides surgery, Men can take alpha blocker drugs such as terazosin (Hytrin) to help relax the prostate muscles, or antibiotics for chronic prostatitis (which may occur alongside BPH). They can also take dutasteride (Avodart) or finasteride (Proscar) for reducing BPH symptoms. These medicines should be taken only after prescription from doctor

Popular Questions

© Copyright 2016 Free Doctor Helpline. All rights reserved.