Daria asked 7 years ago

I have a question to the neurologist or psychiatrist, I suppose.
My granny, 70 years old, suffered from stroke or insult (I am not sure about the name).
She is in her usual mind and consciousness after it and is getting better with time.
But, she told us about the problems with sleeping and depressing states that occur sometimes.
It looks like she has panic attacks, losses her mind sometimes.
It is not possible for us to find the good doctor as she lives in the Donetsk region of Ukraine, where we have war.
I want to help her very much and truly hope you can advise some medicine which can help her and be as less harmful as possible, I mean side effects. As far as I understand and got to know reading articles and searching in the web, some antidepressants can help. Please suggest some drugs, I will buy and send it to my granny Lida. I do not want her to get mad during her last years of life.
Thank you for any help.

Popular Questions

© Copyright 2016 Free Doctor Helpline. All rights reserved.