sissy asked 1 year ago

im a male sissy and would an obgyn do a complete exam on my anus that they would do for a vagina

1 Answers
freedoctorhelpline Staff answered 9 months ago

Any anal examination is done by a gastroenterologist, not by a gynecologist. You may consult a gastroenterologist for the purpose.

© Copyright 2016 Free Doctor Helpline. All rights reserved.

         Sitemap | Sitemap XML