Khun Than Htun asked 7 years ago

Hello! I am facing the male pattern baldness in my 29. It\’s getting to M shape. I want to use finasteride (Propecia) to have my hair regrow. Can I use that? Please tell me how to use and it my hair really regrow again if I use that medicine. 

1 Answers
freedoctorhelpline Staff answered 7 years ago

FDA approved a 1mg dose of finasteride for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness) in men
The side effects include 

  • impotence, loss of interest in sex, or trouble having an orgasm;
  • abnormal ejaculation;
  • swelling in your hands or feet;
  • swelling or tenderness in your breasts;
  • dizziness, weakness;
  • feeling like you might pass out;
  • headache;
  • runny nose;


Popular Questions

© Copyright 2016 Free Doctor Helpline. All rights reserved.