Romil asked 7 years ago

Sir my mom had fell down before a week.
She had a head injury in the back of her head .

1 Answers
freedoctorhelpline Staff answered 7 years ago

Any head injury should be properly investigated through CT Scan, specially if the injury is followed by unconsciousness or vomiting and nausea. Please get the test done and consult a neurologist, so as to rule out the possibility of any clot or internal brain injury.

Popular Questions

© Copyright 2016 Free Doctor Helpline. All rights reserved.