Rahul asked 7 years ago

Hello dr mujhe guptang KA problam ho raha hai…guptang thik se bada nahi ho raha

1 Answers
freedoctorhelpline Staff answered 7 years ago

You might be suffering from erectile dysfunction. Get Serum testosterone level checked and consult a sexologist for further guidance.

Popular Questions

© Copyright 2016 Free Doctor Helpline. All rights reserved.