Meenakshi asked 7 years ago

My folate is 2.82 ng/ ml. Hb 12.2 rbc 5.8 21 year old female weakness and drowsiness. .how to manage 

1 Answers
freedoctorhelpline Staff answered 7 years ago

Folic acid capsules are available which should be taken regularly to restore the normal folate level.

Popular Questions

© Copyright 2016 Free Doctor Helpline. All rights reserved.