Zameel Ahmed asked 4 years ago

i have a double ear infection…i need help knowing what i should and shouldn’t do in terms of working a fast past job

1 Answers
freedoctorhelpline Staff answered 3 years ago

Vist an ENT Doctor and get your ears examined. If the infection is diagnosed, he might prescribe you antibiotics, which could easily cure it.

© Copyright 2021 Free Doctor Helpline. All rights reserved.

         Sitemap | Sitemap XML