Arijit Chakraborty asked 1 year ago

HI, Can you please advice, my baby is 02 months old and does have a sacral dimple. Which kind of doctor should you refer? Pediatric surgeon or pediatric nuerologist?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

© Copyright 2016 Free Doctor Helpline. All rights reserved.

         Sitemap | Sitemap XML