Premature Ejaculation: Diagnose, Cause, Medication & Treatment
Premature ejaculation is a very common male sexual disorder, which can be found in around 30 to 40% of men. It is a sexual dysfunction that significantly affects the quality of well being and living. It is a situation when orgasm or the climax comes much before it is actually desired. Premature Ejaculation is an ejaculation that occurs too early, too soon, even before the partners sense to enjoy.
If the ejaculation happens very soon or quickly before/after the initial penetration, then that may become a reason for concern. It greatly hampers the sexual satisfaction of both the partners. The control on the ejaculation is very essential. However, it is not always so easy to keep a control on natural body functions. The control may be poor. There may be times when men worry about the situation to lose their erection and hence rush to ejaculate. In some cases, treating the erectile dysfunction help you in treating your problem of premature ejaculation.
In recent times, the awareness of premature ejaculation is spreading and lots of improvements and developments have emerged that helps us understand the associated problems and identify its solutions to a greater extent. There are several treatment options available for this today. Both biological as well as psychological conditions play a role in its diagnosis. Its main symptom is the inability to delay your ejaculation.
Premature Ejaculation Causes:
- Mostly there is a psychological cause attached to it, however, forecasting is good
- The real cause of this premature ejaculation is still not known and is being suspected
- Emotional aspects and factors play an important role
- Depression and worry can also be a cause
- Erectile dysfunction
- Inflammation or any kind of infection
- Hormonal levels disbalance
- Relationship problems
- A tendency to rush
- Poor bodily posture
Premature Ejaculation Problems & Risks:
- May keep you disturbed, upset and distressed
- May get you embarrassed in front of your partner
- You may go into slight depressions
- The timing of your pleasures may be hampered
- You may sense anxiety and uneasiness
- The sexual process may not be satisfying for both the partners
- It can be frustrating
- May get a feeling of guilt
- You may feel stressed
- May hurt your delicate relationship and be a problem for it
Medication & Treatment:
- There are things that you can do to delay it longer
- A detailed case study of the sexual relationship between the partner may be required by the doctor.
- There is no direct medicine officially licensed for its treatment till now.
- Antidepressants are generally prescribed to delay the ejaculation in some cases.
- Medications are not always recommended. It depends from case to case.
- A behavioral technique may help.
- Consulting a counselor who specializes in sexual therapy helps.
- Sometimes the symptoms decrease as your relationship with the partner nurture.
There is no defined timeline as to after how long should ejaculate. But yes, it actually becomes too soon to ejaculate if you cannot delay it till the full climax or if you orgasm before the intercourse. It becomes a problem because when you ejaculate, you lose your erection and then you would not be able to continue the sex. This may obviously make you as well as your partner feel unsatisfied and sense that you both actually did not get that enough desired time to enjoy the part. There are different ways to treat this problem, and you may need to try these treatments to check which one works for you.
WHAT IS ASTHMA? Asthma is a chronic disease that affects the airways, which causes breathing problems. It can be life threatening. The inside walls of the airways are inflamed (swollen). The inflammation makes the airways very sensitive, and they tend to react strongly to allergens or irritants. When the airways react, they get narrower and Read More
FATTY LIVER: WHAT IS IT? The liver is the second largest and a very important organ in the body. The liver’s function is like that of a water purifier that is to process everything one eats and drinks. It then filters the harmful substances from the blood. This process is, however, hindered if there is Read More
What is Aloe Vera? The Aloe Vera plant is a succulent perennial and a species of plant belonging to the Lily Family which is part of a larger family of plants known as “Xeroids”. Of the known medicinal Aloes, Aloe Barbadensis Miller has the Greatest Medicinal Activity and is the only Aloe bearing the botanical Read More
Crunchy yet butter textured, pleasantly sweet and delicious pine nuts are small edible seeds of female cone in a pine tree. Pine kernels are, indeed, very good source of plant derived nutrients, essential minerals, vitamins and “heart friendly” mono-unsaturated fatty acids that help benefit in reducing cholesterol levels in the blood. Botanically, pine trees belong Read More
Magic Foods can give you relief from Arthritis pain Rheumatoid Arthritis As you all know, the arthritis has no cure yet. The hassle to move, it will get soft and aggravating to become a martyr effort to pick up a book on the shelf or get up from a chair, is caused by inflammation of the joints. Read More