Control Dandruff with 11 Home Remedies | Get Rid of Dandruff!
Back To Home
Dandruff is caused due to many factors like improper food intake, hormonal imbalance, air pollution and excessive use of shampoos. The dry skin on scalp comes out in flakes and causes itching to the whole scalp. Many of you are already trying various ways to get rid of Dandruff, but wait! you might create more hair problems in order to control your Dandruff.
Some home remedies are the best way curb dandruff permanently as they reduce hair loss by dandruff.
11 Easy Home Remedies to Control & Cure Dandruff
1. Yogurt: Yeast in our bodies cause irritation. The best way to control the yeast in our body is by growing the development of friendly bacteria. Yogurt is one of the best probiotics which increase friendly bacteria.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar help in restriction the proliferation of yeast. It helps preserve the PH stability of the scalp as well.
3. Eggs: Eggs are an immense source of biotin, biotin can treat dandruff efficiently, this should be the ultimate control dandruff solution. Eggs also help make your hair healthier, smoother and stronger.
4. Lemon juice with Coconut Oil: pH imbalance in the scalp is the main cause of dandruff. Lemon juice restores the PH balance of the scalp and stops the growth of yeast. Coconut oil is antifungal and antibacterial, particularly the cold-pressed diversity. It helps in the reinforcement of the roots of the hair. Thus making a potent mixture.
See: Reduce Your Headache without any Medicine
5. Garlic: Garlic has anti-fungal properties, helps in killing the bacterias and maintain the scalp health.
6. Aloe Vera: Aloe vera contains both anti-bacterial and antifungal properties. It also contains an enzyme called proteolytic enzyme, which has the property of denaturing the protein like dead skin cells. As the dead skin cells are removed with the help of aloe, dandruff is eradicated efficiently.
7. Fenugreek Seeds: There are many uses of fenugreek seeds and herbs like they specifically have antifungal properties that help control dandruff to a much great extent. It not only weeds away dandruff but also stop hair fall and lends body and bound to your hair. It’s a best and effective remedy for hair health.
8. Neem leaves: known in Ayurveda culture for its medicinal properties, neem leaves have potent anti-fungal properties, they completely eliminate the fungal growth. It stops itching and can stop dandruff very efficiently. It is effortlessly available and is an economical way to treat dandruff.
9. Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil has been used for a long time for its medicinal properties. It has fungicidal qualities which combat dandruff efficiently.
10. Olive oil: Olive oil contains antioxidants that help keep the scalp in the nourishing condition. Olive oil has a number of essential nutrients like vitamins A and E, which repair the damage done by hair care products and the environment. it also contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that fight against other hair problem, dandruff.
11. Ginger: Ginger is a spice used for many chronic and temporary diseases. It is a natural antiseptic that eradicates the fungi causing dandruff. Ginger inhibits the growth of yeast and hence curbs the symptoms causing dandruff; namely itchy flakes, and it also reduces inflammation of the scalp, hence preventing dandruff.
Must Read: How lack of Sleep can affect your Brain
Apart from home remedies and use of shampoos, curbing dandruff includes having a properly balanced food intake and plenty of water and oiling of hair to keep the skull hydrated. You can comment your thoughts on these 11 Dandruff Controlling Home remedies as soon as possible.
We at FreeDoctorHelpline, Provides online Doctor consultation to Needy people. You can Ask our Doctors and can raise your problem with us.
Heart diseases are responsible for millions of deaths in the world. Majority of the deaths can be prevented if only the symptoms are recognized and the problem is diagnosed at correct time. Here 7 major signs that you should never ignore that can help you save lives in future including your own. 7 Major Sign Read More
Coconut Oil is one of the few foods that can be classified as a “Super Food”. It helps in treating various skin problems include psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin infections. Also it delays the appearance of wrinkles and sagging of skin and preventing premature aging due to its well-known antioxidant properties. Types of Coconut Read More
For centuries people have been using natural apple cider vinegar as both a food and a medicine for themselves. Since 400 BC, Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, and others, have used vinegar mixed with honey, as an energizing tonic and a healing elixir. Relives Constipation – Apple Cider Vinegar acts as a natural laxative. Read More
What Causes Bad Breath? There are various reasons you may have winged serpent breath. While numerous causes are innocuous, awful breath can some of the time be an indication of something more genuine. Micro-Organisms Awful breath can happen whenever because of the many sorts of terrible breath-causing microorganisms that normally live in your Read More
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a condition, a hormonal disorder which affects women during their reproductive age. Nowadays, PCOS is becoming a serious concern among the society because around every 1 in 10 women is now being detected with PCOS. This health problem makes the ovary produce a higher number of clustered fluids which thereby fails Read More