Control Dandruff with 11 Home Remedies | Get Rid of Dandruff!
Back To Home
Dandruff is caused due to many factors like improper food intake, hormonal imbalance, air pollution and excessive use of shampoos. The dry skin on scalp comes out in flakes and causes itching to the whole scalp. Many of you are already trying various ways to get rid of Dandruff, but wait! you might create more hair problems in order to control your Dandruff.
Some home remedies are the best way curb dandruff permanently as they reduce hair loss by dandruff.
11 Easy Home Remedies to Control & Cure Dandruff
1. Yogurt: Yeast in our bodies cause irritation. The best way to control the yeast in our body is by growing the development of friendly bacteria. Yogurt is one of the best probiotics which increase friendly bacteria.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar help in restriction the proliferation of yeast. It helps preserve the PH stability of the scalp as well.
3. Eggs: Eggs are an immense source of biotin, biotin can treat dandruff efficiently, this should be the ultimate control dandruff solution. Eggs also help make your hair healthier, smoother and stronger.
4. Lemon juice with Coconut Oil: pH imbalance in the scalp is the main cause of dandruff. Lemon juice restores the PH balance of the scalp and stops the growth of yeast. Coconut oil is antifungal and antibacterial, particularly the cold-pressed diversity. It helps in the reinforcement of the roots of the hair. Thus making a potent mixture.
See: Reduce Your Headache without any Medicine
5. Garlic: Garlic has anti-fungal properties, helps in killing the bacterias and maintain the scalp health.
6. Aloe Vera: Aloe vera contains both anti-bacterial and antifungal properties. It also contains an enzyme called proteolytic enzyme, which has the property of denaturing the protein like dead skin cells. As the dead skin cells are removed with the help of aloe, dandruff is eradicated efficiently.
7. Fenugreek Seeds: There are many uses of fenugreek seeds and herbs like they specifically have antifungal properties that help control dandruff to a much great extent. It not only weeds away dandruff but also stop hair fall and lends body and bound to your hair. It’s a best and effective remedy for hair health.
8. Neem leaves: known in Ayurveda culture for its medicinal properties, neem leaves have potent anti-fungal properties, they completely eliminate the fungal growth. It stops itching and can stop dandruff very efficiently. It is effortlessly available and is an economical way to treat dandruff.
9. Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil has been used for a long time for its medicinal properties. It has fungicidal qualities which combat dandruff efficiently.
10. Olive oil: Olive oil contains antioxidants that help keep the scalp in the nourishing condition. Olive oil has a number of essential nutrients like vitamins A and E, which repair the damage done by hair care products and the environment. it also contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that fight against other hair problem, dandruff.
11. Ginger: Ginger is a spice used for many chronic and temporary diseases. It is a natural antiseptic that eradicates the fungi causing dandruff. Ginger inhibits the growth of yeast and hence curbs the symptoms causing dandruff; namely itchy flakes, and it also reduces inflammation of the scalp, hence preventing dandruff.
Must Read: How lack of Sleep can affect your Brain
Apart from home remedies and use of shampoos, curbing dandruff includes having a properly balanced food intake and plenty of water and oiling of hair to keep the skull hydrated. You can comment your thoughts on these 11 Dandruff Controlling Home remedies as soon as possible.
We at FreeDoctorHelpline, Provides online Doctor consultation to Needy people. You can Ask our Doctors and can raise your problem with us.
Breast lumps are often one of the most common alarming signals for a breast cancer. Still, it is very important to understand that all lumps are actually not dangerous. Most of them are non-cancerous and have a cure. There can be different reasons for the formation of a lump. In most of the cases, lumps Read More
Self-improvement is necessary for a person to get out of a life which is full of despair and change his/her lifestyle so that the person gets happier and satisfied with himself. It helps people develop their personality and transform himself into a new self. In this article, We have compiled a list of 5 best ways Read More
Honey for Sore Throat Is honey really good for sore throat? Yes, it is as it is located with antibacterial properties. It helps in the fast healing of sore throat. Honey works best when treated with ginger, warm water, milk, pepper and lemon. Raw Honey gives you the best results for sore throat in a Read More
When we talk about something that will improve our quality of life, it implies that something which will increase the sense of satisfaction of well being. This is a condition resulting from the combination of the effects of a complete range of factors such as those determining health, happiness, education, social and intellectual attainment, freedom Read More