Food poisoning is an intense gastro-enteritis caused by the ingestion of the food or drink sullied with either living microscopic organisms or their poisons or inorganic synthetic substances and toxic substance conveyed from the plants and creatures.Food poisoning results when you eat food contaminated with bacteria or other pathogens such as parasites or viruses. Your symptoms may range from upset stomach to diarrhea, fever, vomiting, abdominal cramps and dehydration. Most such infections go undiagnosed and unreported. People often recognize these symptoms as a 24-hour stomach virus.
Food Poisoning Occurs when someone consumes food that is tainted by bacteria,parasites or viruses. The duration and severity of a case of food poisoning cases are not serious and can be treated by drinking water and passing the infection through your system.
Food Tainted Due to Poor Sanitation ,Storage or Cooking :
- People preparing food should always wash their hands , counter tops , cutting boards and utensils .
- Food should be stored in appropriate containers at appropriate tempratures.
- Raw meat should be stored seperately from other foods to avoid cross-conatmination .
- Food should always be cooked to the appropriate temprature, especially meats.
Symptoms of Food Poisoning Include :
Tainted Food Sources
- The Food product may have come from infected animals or crops .
- The farms ,packing plants ,or factories which processed the food may have unsanitary conditions.
- The food maybeen exposed to insects , rodents or oher pests.
Severe case of Food Poisoning can lead to:
- Kidney Failure
- Brain and Nerve Damage
For the vast majority sustenance harming is not a wellbeing condition that requires an “official” determination from a GP or consult a gastroenterologist. You won’t typically require therapeutic consideration. The side effects should clear up after about seven days. Be that as it may, if you’re heaving proceeds for over 3 days, you have blood in your regurgitation as well as stools, and you endure seizures (‘fits’), at that point mastermind a meeting with your GP. Subsequent to taking your therapeutic history and getting some information about your side effects, you might be made a request to have a blood test. The test is to check for disease and furthermore to discount other conceivable wellbeing conditions, a large number of which have the same or fundamentally the same as side effects to sustenance harming.