Dr Vikas Gupta is a Director and Head of Neurosurgery.He works in BLK center for Neurosciences at BLK Super specialty Hospital located at Pusa Road, New Delhi.He leads a team of dedicated 20 specialist for neuro-sciences.
He is a highly accomplished and well- read and well-travelled neurosurgeon in India which is evident by his Post doctoral training in neurological surgery from G.B Pant Hospital and Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi where he nearly spent 10 years . Subsequently he underwent a fellowship in Interventional neurological surgery from the University Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland under the guidance of Professor A. Valavanis, Director of Institute of Interventional Neuroradiology, a living legend in the field of Interventional Neuroradiology. And he spent his time FOEDERT HOSPITAL, University of WIscosin, U.S.A.
He possesses vast experience in the field of Neurosurgery, has been performing neuro- endovascular procedures for more than 17 years, and is among a handful of Neurosurgeon in india who are formally trained in both micro-neurosurgeries as well as neuro- interventional surgeries.
He has an inherent advantage to offer optimum treatment modality to the patients, as he has surgical perspective in addition to the interventional radiological dimensions of neurological disorders.
He works in a busy ‘neuroscience department’ and performs variety of diagnostic and therapeutic neuro- radiological procedures in addition to the micro neurosurgical procedures.The department is well- equipped with state of art Siemens ARTIZ BI PLANE neuro-vascular a cath lab one of the only ones in town, ZEISS PENTRO microscope and brain lab neuro navigation STRIKER CUSA along with all kinds of cranial and spinal dedicated neuro endoscopes amongst others to highlight a few of the equipments making it a complete Neurological center. The unique feature of this integrated neuro-sciences center is 8 bedded neuro critical care ICU which probably contributes to our better outcomes.
He has been a co-author of text books of neuro surgery and is in the editorial board of neurology India and various other national and international journals and is a prominent speaker in national and international conferences.
You can get the phone number of Dr. Vikas Gupta on freedoctorhelpline.com Pusa Road, Delhi
BLK Super Speciality Hospital
#5, Pusa Road, Delhi
- Hospital Affiliations
- Experience / Tranining 27 Years Experience(2012 - 2015 Director & HOD in Neurosurgery and Interventional Neuro-Radiology/ Endovascular Neurosurgery at BLK Super Speciality Hospital 2004 - 2012 Sr. Consultant at Fortis Hospital 2002 - 2004 Consultant at Escorts Hospital & Research Centre 1993 - 2002 Senior Research Associate at Maulana Azad Medical College 1993 - 2002 Senior Research Associate at G. B. Pant Hospital)
- Education Qualification MBBS - D.M.C Ludhiana, 1987 MS - General Surgery - Punjab University Chandigarh, 1991 M.Ch - Neuro Surgery - G.B Pant Hospital &MAMC, University of Delhi, 1998 FINR - Fellowship in Interventional Neurosurgery - Zurich, 2009
- General surgeon
Dr. Vikas Gupta is a Neurologist in Pusa Road, Delhi and is affiliated with multiple hospitals/clinics in the area, including BLK Super Speciality Hospital. He received his medical degree in MBBS, MS | General Surgery, M.Ch | Neuro Surgery, FINR | Fellowship in Interventional Neurosurgery (Zurich) and has been in practice for 29 Years. He’ll be available on MON10:00AM|11:00AM.
- Hospital Affiliations BLK Super Speciality Hospital
- Experience / Tranining 29 years experience
- Education Qualification MBBS, MS | General Surgery, M.Ch | Neuro Surgery, FINR | Fellowship in Interventional Neurosurgery (Zurich)