Dr Dheeraj Garg is a renowned Cardiologist with special interest in Adult Intervention Cardiology and Cardiac Electrophysiology. He Has been trained in Intervention Cardiology at the countries two most prestigious and high volume Institutions of Cardiology. He is experienced to independently handle most of the cardiac emergencies. Working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Cardiology at GB Pant hospital provided him the opportunity for doing all kinds of coronary and non-coronary Interventions.
He has independently done more than 10000 coronary angiograms, 1000 percutaneous coronary interventions and 100 IABP insertions. He has also done renal and peripheral Angiograms and Angioplasties, implanted approx. 200 permanent pacemakers and ten ICD’s. He has also independently performed Electrophysiology and Radiofrequency ablations of more than 200 Supraventricular Arrhythmias (AVNRT, all types of Bypass pathways, Atrial flutters). You can get the phone number of Dr. Dheeraj Garg on freedoctorhelpline.com Preet Vihar, Delhi
Metro Hospital And Cancer Institute
#21, Community Centre, Delhi
- Hospital Affiliations
- Experience / Tranining 13 Years Experience(2011 - Present Senior Consultant Cardiology at Metro heart and Cancer Institute Preet Vihar 2011 - 2014 Senior Consultant Cardiology at Narinder Mohan Hospital And Heart Centre, Mohan Nagar 2010 - 2011 Consultant Cardiology at Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital, Vaishali 2008 - 2010 Assistant Prof. (Cardiology) at Gb Pant Hospital 2005 - 2008 Sr. Residency (Cardiology) at Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education And Research 2003 - 2005 Sr. Residency (Medicine) at Maulana Azad Medical College & Associated Lok Nayak & G.b.pant Hospital 2000 - 2003 Jr. Resident (Medicine) at Maulana Azad Medical College & Associated Lok Nayak & G.b.pant Hospital 1999 - 2000 Intern at Lok Nayak Hospital, G.b.pant Hospital& Guru Nanak Eye Centre
- Education Qualification MBBS - University Of Delhi, 1999 MD - General Medicine - University Of Delhi, 2003 DM - Cardiology - PGIMER,Chandigarh, 2007
Dr. Dheeraj Garg is a Cardiologist in Krishna Nagar, Delhi and is affiliated with multiple hospitals/clinics in the area, including Ganesh Ortho Trauma & Medical Centre. He received his medical degree in MBBS, MD | General Medicine, DM | Cardiology and has been in practice for 14 Years. He’ll be available on MON|SAT9:00AM|9:00PM.
- Hospital Affiliations Ganesh Ortho Trauma & Medical Centre
- Experience / Tranining 14 years experience
- Education Qualification MBBS, MD | General Medicine, DM | Cardiology