5 Most common Eye problems
“The Eye is the mirror of the soul.”
Besides showing the true nature of people, the eyes also reveal a lot of secrets about health. There are a few eye diseases that affect us in adverse ways. Some of these occur often and some may occur rarely.
Eye issues are caused by refractive blunders that could be settled utilizing specialist endorsed contact focal points or eyeglasses or LASIK surgery. LASIK surgery will include the repair of the defective structure or state of the eye or focal point, that is realizing the refractive mistake with a specific end goal to empower light to twist in the correct design to focus a reasonable view onto the retina.
Most Common Eye Problems:
1. Myopia Eye Disease
Myopia Eye Disease is Caused when the eye elongates in myopia and this stretching of the tissues of the Eye Disease Disease causes weakness to occur in the back of the eye. Increasing the risk of retinal detachment and myopic macular degeneration.
- Reducing myopia progression can benefits individuals by
- Reducing spectacle lens thickness
- Reducing the dependency on spectacles
- But most important reducing the risk of myopic eye disease.
Hypermetropia or long sightedness is the refractive state of the eye wherein parallel rays of light coming from infinity are focussed behind the retina with accommodation being at rest. Thus, the posterior focal point is behind the retina, which therefore receives a blurred image.
Note: Etiology Hypermetropia may be Axial Curvature Index Positional and due to an absence of lens Axial hypermetropia is by far the commonest form.
- It is state of refraction wherein the refractive power varies in the different meridia such that the rays of light entering in the eye cannot converge to a point focus but form focal lines.
- The word is derived from Greek a-without and stigma spot.
- Lens and cornea are not symmetrical and light does not land on the right area of the retina
Primary Open Angle Glaucoma is caused when the normal drainage system of the eye becomes partially blocked, causing pressure to build within the eye. Glaucoma usually affects the perimetry vision first, with sight gradually being lost towards the centre of the eye.
5. Eye strain
- Eye strain is an issue that results from the too much focusing and repetitive motion of the eyes. Eyestrain is characterized by the tiredness a person feels in his eyes, causing him to work less effectively.
- Eyestrain might cause the eyes to become achy, become reddened or watery and may also cause impaired focusing capability, insufficient concentration and alertness, sleepiness, headaches and also back pain and neck pain.
- To deal with eyestrain, one could carry out appropriate relaxation methods, take regular eye tests and readjust his environment so that the eyes become more comfortable. Additionally, it is essential to modify the computer screen brightness, font size, seat positioning, glare and surrounding illumination. Eye workouts and also eye rests are also necessary for individuals who experience recurring eye strain.
WHAT IS CATARACT?? A cataract refers to the clouding of the eye’s natural lens which lies behind the iris and the pupil. It is the principal cause of blindness in the world and is most common in people of age 40 years and above. There are 3 types of cataract: SUBCAPSULAR CATARACT: This type of Read More
Fatty Liver The fatty liver disease is defined as a liver condition due to the fat accumulation of fat in the liver. It does not cause severe pain, unlike other liver diseases. It rarely causes pain, does not cause nausea or fatty food intolerance, but can sometimes indicate other health problems. Fatty liver is not Read More
Even if we don’t admit it but we all in our heart of hearts hates that bulging double chin staring at us from under the chin, teasing us, and saying “I’ll never leave you”! We all crave for the perfect face cut and a well defined jaw-line which is ruined by the nasty double chin. Read More
Even most of the medically acquainted people today often get confused between heart attack and heart failure, what to talk of the less literate ones ! To understand this difference, one has to first get to know about the mechanism of functioning of heart. The Function of the Heart The main function of the heart Read More
“Fitness is not about being better than someone else, it’s about better than you used to be”. This quote should be taken as a key principle for all the teenagers who are enthusiast towards the bodybuilding and gymming trends. In this article, we will talk about what should be adapted and what should not be Read More