Benefits of Vitamin E | Healthy Immune Systems, Skin & Benefits
Vitamin E is an important vitamin which governs the functions of many organs in the body. It is a very good antioxidant which means it works better to slow down the processes which damage the cells. It has many benefits if taken in recommended amounts. However, too much of vitamin E in the body has its own impact and side effects.
The rich sources of vitamin E foods are vegetable oils, poultry, meat, eggs, fruits, and vegetables. Vitamin E is also used in the treating a number of diseases of heart, blood pressure and leg pain. Women use vitamin E to prevent complications during the pregnancy periods, premenstrual syndrome, painful periods, breast cysts, etc.
Vitamin E has a lot of health benefits.
Some of which are listed below:
- A great antioxidant: The most important advantage of vitamin E is its antioxidant property. It acts as a shield in protecting us against various illnesses. They also prevent cell damage by fighting against “free radicals” that can lead to chronic degenerative diseases like heart illness, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and cancer. The free radicals are constantly produced as a result of digestive processes, pollution, consumption of junk foods, smoking etc. The best-known benefit of vitamin E is that it can quench these free radicals before it will cause harm.
- Liver protection: Studies have shown that 38% of the people who were given vitamin E supplements were cured of NASH- non-alcoholic steatohepatitis, a condition which results in inflammation of the liver due to the accumulation of fat. This is in no way related to alcoholism but is yet dangerous. Obesity and lifestyle changes contribute to this condition.
- Eye health: The main cause of vision loss among the elderly people is due to macular degeneration. Studies have found that vitamin E along with other crucial vitamins can help cure this illness.
- Brain health: Researchers have thrown light that there is a link between adequate vitamin E intake and reduced risk of brain tumors.
- Heart health: There are various types of fats and among that the polyunsaturated fatty acids have a greater chance of being disturbed by free radicals. More intake of polyunsaturated fatty acids also called as omega 6 fatty acids, can increase the risk of heart-related diseases such as a blockage in the arteries, narrowing of arteries due to plaque deposition, etc. the vitamin E will fight against the free radicals and help prevent heart diseases.
- Cancer: The omega 6 fatty acids will also promote inflammation of the cells in the body which can be cancerous. Vitamin E intake will help reduce the risk of cancer.
- Alzheimer’s disease: Vitamin E can slow down the worsening of memory loss in patients suffering from Alzheimer’s disease.
- Anemia: Researchers show that vitamin E can increase the iron content in the body as it helps in the production of red blood cells.
- Chemo drugs: Applying vitamin E to the skin seems to be effective in treating leakage of chemo drugs to surrounding areas.
- Chemo related nerve damage: Taking vitamin E before and after the chemotherapy will prevent nerve damage.
- Granuloma annular: It’s a type of skin sore. Applying vitamin E to the affected area will cure the skin sore.
- Male infertility: Vitamin E has an ability to treat male infertility problems. However, if taken along with vitamin C it will not serve the purpose.
- Bleeding within the skull: Taking vitamin E orally can help prevent bleeding within the skull in infants.
- Sunburn: Taking vitamin E along with vitamin C orally in recommended amounts will cure skin inflammation due to sunburns.
- Swelling of the uveitis: Taking vitamin E along with vitamin C orally can improve vision but does not reduce the swelling in the middle region of the eye called the uveitis.
Natural remedies and therapy for kidney stones or kidney stones are created of concrete or aggregations of crystals of dissolved minerals in the kidneys in urine formed. Kidney stones are a typical trigger of blood in the urine and often severe discomfort in the abdomen, flanks, or groin. Renal colic with nausea and vomiting related to Read More
Symptoms and treatment of kidney cancer kidney cancer is an illness of the kidneys, the organs commence curly reddish brown about the size of a small fist, over and above the waist on both sides spine. Kidney cancer is identified in cells of the kidney. They are closer to the back of the body, as Read More
Therapy compared to a cysts on the sex glands should always be ready for application of biological methods
Therapy about a sexual gland cysts should usually be ready to use organic techniques Write-up Therapy Cysts on the sex glands may be straightforward or too intense in terms of size and condition of the cysts. These sorts of the tumor are not an imminent danger to life once a lady, but huge cysts and sorts of Read More
Causes of Stress Stress Effects on a human body What Experts Say About Stress How to Overcome From Stress Easy and simple way to overcome from Stress / Depression
What is OCD?? OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) is a psychological wellness condition that revolves around crippling obsessions or impulse, troubling activities, and monotonous musings. A 2001 World Health Organization (WHO) psychological wellness report evaluated that OCD was among the main 20 reasons for sickness related incapacity worldwide for individuals matured 15 to 44 years. The Read More