Best Beauty Tips to Follow In Summers
Beautiful skin is the attire and desire of every woman! Every attire is to be taken care of and this is very true with beautiful skin as well. A special care is needed for the skin during the summer seasons. It’s already summer and it is high time you need to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. The UV rays are more intense during the summer season and if you go out in the sun without proper protection then the scorching heat will adversely affect your skin. Exposure to UV radiation for a long time can turn your skin texture into the rough, dull and dark skin. At the same time, it is not practically possible for us to spare time in our busy schedule for the beauty tips and care. I’m pretty sure this article is going to help you a lot with simple beauty tips especially for summer to protect your skin and retain it’s glow forever!
Hydrating is a must in order to have a beautiful skin. It keeps you healthy as well.
DRINK PLENTY OF WATER: 70% of our body is made up of water. Water not only keeps the body hydrated but also removes toxins from the body thereby keeping it healthy. During the summers, the body loses most of the water via sweat and therefore there is an increased need for water in the body during summer. As the water helps to remove toxins from the body, it keeps the skin healthy and glowing.
The first and most important beauty tip is cleansing. Wash your face several times with water, as it will remove the dirt and sweat. You can even try cleansing with the following face packs.
HOME-MADE FACE PACKS FOR SUMMER:
- BANANA face pack: Are you tired of complaining about your dry skin during summers?? Here is a rescue remedy just for you! Make a paste out of banana and milk and apply it on your face for 15-20 minutes. Allow it to dry and wash it off with cold water. It leaves you with soft and glowing skin. It also helps to retain moisture level in your skin.
- CUCUMBER face pack: The raw cucumber contains 95% water. Blend a half Cucumber and 1 tablespoon of yogurt in a mixer and apply it on your face.Let it dry for 15 minutes. You will get a smooth, supple and glowing skin.You can also take equal proportions of cucumber and watermelon juice and apply it on your face and neck. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- EGG face pack: Egg does wonders on your body! Be it your hair or skin, egg works magically on both! It is the most effective beauty tip for both hair and skin. Add one egg white to one tablespoon of lemon juice and apply it on your face for 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. You’ll feel a lot fresh and alive! It helps to get rid of oily skin.
The second most important beauty tip is exfoliating your skin. If you are overexposed to the polluted environment, then you should exfoliate at least 2-4 times a week. Scrubs are important exfoliating agents. Using scrubs can remove the dead skin from your body. Face scrubs using oatmeal are effective!
- Raw-oatmeal scrub: you can use raw oatmeal to exfoliate your skin. Use it thrice a week for better results. It leaves you fresh and alive.
- Milk-oatmeal: to the raw oatmeal, you can add milk to it. Milk oatmeal scrubs works better for normal to dry skins.
- Yogurt-oatmeal: to the raw oatmeal, you can add yogurt to it. Yogurt oatmeal does wonder for the oily and acne prone skin.
Toning is also very important for your skin, especially during summers. During summers, you may use a rose or lavender tonic for your skin. One may also use a rose skin toner to refresh your skin. Rose skin toner is suitable for normal to dry skin. People with oily or acne prone skin cause astringents instead of skin toners.
5) SUN PROTECTION:
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE! It is very important to protect our skin from the sun’s harmful radiations. Use umbrellas, sunglasses whenever you reach out to the sun. Don’t forget to apply sunscreens (with SPF at least 30)when you go out in the sun.
6) HEALTHY DIET:
Though we make many efforts to protect our skin from the outside, healthy eating habits can help us to have a healthy skin from the inside. Eat a lot of fruits & vegetables rich in water content. Eat a lot of calcium-rich food (dairy products) as calcium can as a lot of calcium may be lost in sweat. Ensure your diet contains a lot of vitamin E (nuts & almonds)to have a glowing skin. Using the above tips, can you help you maintain a healthy skin even during the summers! There’s no need to get panic. Just drink a lot of water and healthy foods and avoid going out in the scorching heat, especially in the afternoons as the intensity of heat is the highest!
Summers are a great time to go outdoors (not during peak afternoons though). While you enjoy a pleasant walk or a quick swim at the beach, your skin and hair shouldn’t suffer. I Hope above tips proves perfect problem-fixers for you and will help you enjoy your summers more. Happy Summers!
Everybody needs to look and feel their best on their big day. Most brides and grooms will try to tune themselves which may include a workout session in the gym, or saying ‘no’ to food involving fats. They will try to be in the best shape of their life, as that moment is going to Read More
It is a season of mangoes! How could we ever miss a chance of writing an article about mangoes! Mangoes are one of the most popular fruits in the world and they make up a huge percentage of the tropical fruits produced each year. Here are some health benefits of mangoes which you may not Read More
What is Maca root for? Maca is widely used to promote the sexual function of both men and women. It serves as a boost to your libido and increases endurance. At the same time it ,balances your hormones and increases fertility. Maca relieves menstrual issues and menopause. Maca, a root that belongs to the radish family, Read More
Skin and hair contribute immensely to human communication. Hair length, colour, and style play an important role in people’s physical appearance and self-perception. Human beings are unique amongst primates in having very thick, long, and highly pigmented scalp hair. This is likely to have provided one or more survival benefits to the humans during the Read More
The liver is the largest organ in the body weighing about 3 pounds in adults. It is located below the diaphragm on the right side of the abdomen. The liver performs many of the complex functions in the body such as ¨ Prepares proteins needed by the body ¨ Metabolizes and breaks down nutrients from Read More