Best Beauty Tips to Follow In Summers
Beautiful skin is the attire and desire of every woman! Every attire is to be taken care of and this is very true with beautiful skin as well. A special care is needed for the skin during the summer seasons. It’s already summer and it is high time you need to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. The UV rays are more intense during the summer season and if you go out in the sun without proper protection then the scorching heat will adversely affect your skin. Exposure to UV radiation for a long time can turn your skin texture into the rough, dull and dark skin. At the same time, it is not practically possible for us to spare time in our busy schedule for the beauty tips and care. I’m pretty sure this article is going to help you a lot with simple beauty tips especially for summer to protect your skin and retain it’s glow forever!
Hydrating is a must in order to have a beautiful skin. It keeps you healthy as well.
DRINK PLENTY OF WATER: 70% of our body is made up of water. Water not only keeps the body hydrated but also removes toxins from the body thereby keeping it healthy. During the summers, the body loses most of the water via sweat and therefore there is an increased need for water in the body during summer. As the water helps to remove toxins from the body, it keeps the skin healthy and glowing.
The first and most important beauty tip is cleansing. Wash your face several times with water, as it will remove the dirt and sweat. You can even try cleansing with the following face packs.
HOME-MADE FACE PACKS FOR SUMMER:
- BANANA face pack: Are you tired of complaining about your dry skin during summers?? Here is a rescue remedy just for you! Make a paste out of banana and milk and apply it on your face for 15-20 minutes. Allow it to dry and wash it off with cold water. It leaves you with soft and glowing skin. It also helps to retain moisture level in your skin.
- CUCUMBER face pack: The raw cucumber contains 95% water. Blend a half Cucumber and 1 tablespoon of yogurt in a mixer and apply it on your face.Let it dry for 15 minutes. You will get a smooth, supple and glowing skin.You can also take equal proportions of cucumber and watermelon juice and apply it on your face and neck. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- EGG face pack: Egg does wonders on your body! Be it your hair or skin, egg works magically on both! It is the most effective beauty tip for both hair and skin. Add one egg white to one tablespoon of lemon juice and apply it on your face for 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. You’ll feel a lot fresh and alive! It helps to get rid of oily skin.
The second most important beauty tip is exfoliating your skin. If you are overexposed to the polluted environment, then you should exfoliate at least 2-4 times a week. Scrubs are important exfoliating agents. Using scrubs can remove the dead skin from your body. Face scrubs using oatmeal are effective!
- Raw-oatmeal scrub: you can use raw oatmeal to exfoliate your skin. Use it thrice a week for better results. It leaves you fresh and alive.
- Milk-oatmeal: to the raw oatmeal, you can add milk to it. Milk oatmeal scrubs works better for normal to dry skins.
- Yogurt-oatmeal: to the raw oatmeal, you can add yogurt to it. Yogurt oatmeal does wonder for the oily and acne prone skin.
Toning is also very important for your skin, especially during summers. During summers, you may use a rose or lavender tonic for your skin. One may also use a rose skin toner to refresh your skin. Rose skin toner is suitable for normal to dry skin. People with oily or acne prone skin cause astringents instead of skin toners.
5) SUN PROTECTION:
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE! It is very important to protect our skin from the sun’s harmful radiations. Use umbrellas, sunglasses whenever you reach out to the sun. Don’t forget to apply sunscreens (with SPF at least 30)when you go out in the sun.
6) HEALTHY DIET:
Though we make many efforts to protect our skin from the outside, healthy eating habits can help us to have a healthy skin from the inside. Eat a lot of fruits & vegetables rich in water content. Eat a lot of calcium-rich food (dairy products) as calcium can as a lot of calcium may be lost in sweat. Ensure your diet contains a lot of vitamin E (nuts & almonds)to have a glowing skin. Using the above tips, can you help you maintain a healthy skin even during the summers! There’s no need to get panic. Just drink a lot of water and healthy foods and avoid going out in the scorching heat, especially in the afternoons as the intensity of heat is the highest!
Summers are a great time to go outdoors (not during peak afternoons though). While you enjoy a pleasant walk or a quick swim at the beach, your skin and hair shouldn’t suffer. I Hope above tips proves perfect problem-fixers for you and will help you enjoy your summers more. Happy Summers!
In this world we humans have some basic amenities such as food, water and shelter. In addition to these we need some comforts to ease our lives such as vehicles, air conditioners, refrigerators and the most important aerosol deodorants (because we need to smell good). We have industries manufacturing these daily pleasures of ours and Read More
The lemonade diet detox, also known as the master cleanse or the maple syrup diet is a diet which shows drastic weight loss in about 2 weeks. In the modern hectic era, it has become quite common among the people who adopt some ways for quick weight loss. Their emphasis is only on reducing weight Read More
Lemongrass essential oil is extracted through the process of steam distillation of dried lemongrass. Lemongrass is known by the scientific names Cymbopogon Citratus or Andropogon Citratus. The main constituents of its essential oil are Myrcene, Citronellal, Geranyl Acetate, Nerol, Geraniol, Neral, Limonene and Citral. As the name implies, lemongrass smells just like lemons, but it is milder, sweeter, and Read More
In simple words, pancreatitis is the inflammation of the pancreas. The pancreas is the organ behind the stomach which produces digestive enzymes. In pancreatitis, the pancreas is inflamed. The damage occurs when the digestive enzymes are activated before they are released into the small intestine which generally does not become active until they reach the Read More
Gynecomastia is a medical term used for man boobs. It is a condition in which the breast glands swell and enlarge abnormally. The term refers to the enlargement of breasts in male tissues. It is an endocrine system disorder found in males. It is a very common problem among boys and men. Generally, it is Read More