Best Beauty Tips to Follow In Summers
Beautiful skin is the attire and desire of every woman! Every attire is to be taken care of and this is very true with beautiful skin as well. A special care is needed for the skin during the summer seasons. It’s already summer and it is high time you need to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. The UV rays are more intense during the summer season and if you go out in the sun without proper protection then the scorching heat will adversely affect your skin. Exposure to UV radiation for a long time can turn your skin texture into the rough, dull and dark skin. At the same time, it is not practically possible for us to spare time in our busy schedule for the beauty tips and care. I’m pretty sure this article is going to help you a lot with simple beauty tips especially for summer to protect your skin and retain it’s glow forever!
Hydrating is a must in order to have a beautiful skin. It keeps you healthy as well.
DRINK PLENTY OF WATER: 70% of our body is made up of water. Water not only keeps the body hydrated but also removes toxins from the body thereby keeping it healthy. During the summers, the body loses most of the water via sweat and therefore there is an increased need for water in the body during summer. As the water helps to remove toxins from the body, it keeps the skin healthy and glowing.
The first and most important beauty tip is cleansing. Wash your face several times with water, as it will remove the dirt and sweat. You can even try cleansing with the following face packs.
HOME-MADE FACE PACKS FOR SUMMER:
- BANANA face pack: Are you tired of complaining about your dry skin during summers?? Here is a rescue remedy just for you! Make a paste out of banana and milk and apply it on your face for 15-20 minutes. Allow it to dry and wash it off with cold water. It leaves you with soft and glowing skin. It also helps to retain moisture level in your skin.
- CUCUMBER face pack: The raw cucumber contains 95% water. Blend a half Cucumber and 1 tablespoon of yogurt in a mixer and apply it on your face.Let it dry for 15 minutes. You will get a smooth, supple and glowing skin.You can also take equal proportions of cucumber and watermelon juice and apply it on your face and neck. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- EGG face pack: Egg does wonders on your body! Be it your hair or skin, egg works magically on both! It is the most effective beauty tip for both hair and skin. Add one egg white to one tablespoon of lemon juice and apply it on your face for 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. You’ll feel a lot fresh and alive! It helps to get rid of oily skin.
The second most important beauty tip is exfoliating your skin. If you are overexposed to the polluted environment, then you should exfoliate at least 2-4 times a week. Scrubs are important exfoliating agents. Using scrubs can remove the dead skin from your body. Face scrubs using oatmeal are effective!
- Raw-oatmeal scrub: you can use raw oatmeal to exfoliate your skin. Use it thrice a week for better results. It leaves you fresh and alive.
- Milk-oatmeal: to the raw oatmeal, you can add milk to it. Milk oatmeal scrubs works better for normal to dry skins.
- Yogurt-oatmeal: to the raw oatmeal, you can add yogurt to it. Yogurt oatmeal does wonder for the oily and acne prone skin.
Toning is also very important for your skin, especially during summers. During summers, you may use a rose or lavender tonic for your skin. One may also use a rose skin toner to refresh your skin. Rose skin toner is suitable for normal to dry skin. People with oily or acne prone skin cause astringents instead of skin toners.
5) SUN PROTECTION:
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE! It is very important to protect our skin from the sun’s harmful radiations. Use umbrellas, sunglasses whenever you reach out to the sun. Don’t forget to apply sunscreens (with SPF at least 30)when you go out in the sun.
6) HEALTHY DIET:
Though we make many efforts to protect our skin from the outside, healthy eating habits can help us to have a healthy skin from the inside. Eat a lot of fruits & vegetables rich in water content. Eat a lot of calcium-rich food (dairy products) as calcium can as a lot of calcium may be lost in sweat. Ensure your diet contains a lot of vitamin E (nuts & almonds)to have a glowing skin. Using the above tips, can you help you maintain a healthy skin even during the summers! There’s no need to get panic. Just drink a lot of water and healthy foods and avoid going out in the scorching heat, especially in the afternoons as the intensity of heat is the highest!
Summers are a great time to go outdoors (not during peak afternoons though). While you enjoy a pleasant walk or a quick swim at the beach, your skin and hair shouldn’t suffer. I Hope above tips proves perfect problem-fixers for you and will help you enjoy your summers more. Happy Summers!
The world has changed, the lifestyles have changed, the living patterns and habits have changed a lot today. And with these changing lifestyles, we attract an unhealthy life pattern to win the globalization race. However, these habits are creating an alarming call for all of us not only for our healthy life but also for Read More
Prega News Kit is a very safe and reliable product to diagnose and test your pregnancy by yourself. These kits can be used at your home or in hospitals, as per your comfort. Prega News kit can be bought from any local medical store near you, across the countries. It is only a physical product Read More
Few days back United states performed its first successful uterus transplant. Unlike kidney or liver transplant, this is relatively a newer concept, giving the hope of child birth to millions of ladies suffering from diseased or absent uterus because of which they are unable to conceive. There is a specific type of infertility known as Read More
Contraceptives and their types: A woman can get pregnant if a man’s sperm reaches one of her eggs. Contraception tries to stop this happening by keeping the egg and sperm apart, or by stopping egg production, or by stopping fertilization attaching to the lining of the womb. Contraception is almost free for most people in Read More
WHAT IS CATARACT?? A cataract refers to the clouding of the eye’s natural lens which lies behind the iris and the pupil. It is the principal cause of blindness in the world and is most common in people of age 40 years and above. There are 3 types of cataract: SUBCAPSULAR CATARACT: This type of Read More