my sister is really so week…she is 16 year old… she get menstruation minimum everyday… about 3 years she is suffer from such problem… she sometimes bomit .. nausea.. etc ..she is not suffring from any disease.. and when she goes for check up in hospital.. doctor check her pregnancy report … and she is not involve in pregnancy…n at final report doctor says .. it is naturally .. it will fine automatically… due to this promblem she lost her verginity too by doctor…so would you please say me ..what must be that ..n how can she be healthy..
Answer for Im 22 years of age, male. Im having difficulties stooling with mucur, weakness of the body, boil at the back of my neck and feeling heat with no fever
A little mucus in still is not a cause of concern. If you are constipation, you could treat that by increasing dietary fibres and bowel regulators. Boil at the back is a separate skin problem, which needs to be investigated further. Constant feeling of heat might be related to thyroid problem. You should consult a doctor online at free doctor helpline or visit a clinic for further evaluation.
Am 22 yrs old and getting randomly skin tingling sometimes on my legs,hands and backbody often. And this tingling(sparkling) sensation on skin(no any outward signs,only inward) often increases with tension and if exposed to sun(sometimes).First opinion Doctor told its nerve weakness and told to use Nervijen for 10 days.Your opinion please….
The lemonade diet detox, also known as the master cleanse or the maple syrup diet is a diet which shows drastic weight loss in about 2 weeks. In the modern hectic era, it has become quite common among the people who adopt some ways for quick weight loss. Their emphasis is only on reducing weight in a short span of time. They fail to think of the consequences. The lemonade diet detox is popular and effective among the fad diets. It is not very popular dieting method but it is widely practised by Hollywood celebrities. It gained popularity when the actor & the Grammy-winning singer Beyonce, lost about 20 pounds in 2 weeks.
It works as cleansing agent & detoxifies the whole body and so is the name “the master cleanse”. It is the only known effective diet plan which is easy as well s less time-consuming.
What is a lemonade diet?
The lemonade detox drink has 4 main ingredients – fresh lemon juice, maple syrup, cayenne & pure water. This is the best-suited diet to shed extra weight and to remove the accumulated toxins from the body.
Why should one opt for a lemon detox diet?
It is a 14 days diet plan during which you are not allowed to eat any solid food. No food is to be consumed during the diet course as it minimizes the effect of lemonade detox drink in your body. All you can have is the lemon prepared detox drink as the breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks for 2 weeks.
It eliminates the free radicals and other toxins present in your body, clears the digestive tract, eliminates excess fat, nourishes your body, increases metabolism rates and provides energy.
How does lemonade work for weight loss?
When you have decided to take up this diet then you should definitely do away with any kind of solid foods. Individuals on the diet should consume at least 500 to 600 calories every day. The intake of low-calorie liquid for about 2 weeks will help your body use the fat cells as an energy source for performing the necessary functions. This helps in burning the calories and result in weight loss.
How does lemonade diet work for cleansing?
The main ingredient of this diet is lemon which is an excellent source of vitamin C and acts as an antioxidant. This antioxidant helps to remove the free radicals that cause damage to the cell structure. This may lead to many diseases like heart attack, stroke, hearing impairments, and other heart diseases.
Maple syrup which is another main ingredient is a rich source of manganese which is helpful for normal nerve & brain function. It also helps to produce energy and improve the cell functions. It is also rich in zinc which boosts the immune system and the potassium & calcium present in it prevents stroke and heart diseases.
The water present keeps your body hydrated and helps to flush out the toxins present in your body. it also improves cell turgidity.
How to prepare lemonade detox drink?
What to and what not to consume during the lemonade diet?
- Fruits like apple, orange, grapes, kiwi, watermelon & muskmelon are recommended during the diet course. On the other hand, ripe mango, apricot, papaya, dates are to be avoided.
- Vegetables like carrot, beetroot, capsicum, tomato, beans, broccoli, cabbage, onions, lettuce & gourds are recommended during the diet course. On the other hand, pumpkin & potato are to be avoided.
- Protein-rich food like sprouts, fish, chicken, turkey can be eaten. Beef & pork are to be avoided.
What is the role of exercise when on lemonade diet?
The lemonade diet provided 600 to 700 calories per day. It is better to avoid vigorous exercises during this period as your body may not have sufficient energy to support it. Chances are more than you may feel weak & fatigue. However, one can do yoga and other stretching exercises that will improve blood circulation.
You may also like: Reasons You Should Drink Sugarcane Juice This Summer
The secret behind the lemonade diet!
The best part of the lemonade diet is that you get a slim body so quickly and also end up getting a gorgeous skin. When you consume low-calorie diet your body will not have sufficient energy to perform its daily activities. Eventually, it starts using up the stored fat to perform various functions.
Benefits of lemonade diet:
The lemonade diet program enables the body to balance its elements and maintain the optimum weight. The weight loss is only a secondary effect the main result of this diet plan is the detoxification of the organs in the body. During the course, the body sheds its fat deposits. In the course of this purification, the skin & the hair gets rejuvenated. The lemon juice and cayenne pepper flushes out all the toxins in the body and also cleanses the lymphatic system of toxins. The maple syrup contains all the necessary nutrients that your body requires during this period.
Side effects of lemonade diet:
- This diet may make you feel weak and fatigue.
- It might weaken your immune system
- You might experience mood swings and might find it hard to concentrate
- It might slow down the metabolism of the body
- If followed for a longer period it might lead to weight gain.
Do’s & Don’ts:
The lemonade diet plan is an amazing diet plan for 10 days. A person on this healthy diet might take few days to recover from fatigue, nausea, weakness & lightheadedness. It is better to include fruits and vegetables in your diet to recover from these quite sooner. This will bring your body back to the normal digestive cycle. If you are looking for a quick-fix safe solution for your weight loss problems, lemonade diet is the best solution.
The world has changed, the lifestyles have changed, the living patterns and habits have changed a lot today. And with these changing lifestyles, we attract an unhealthy life pattern to win the globalization race. However, these habits are creating an alarming call for all of us not only for our healthy life but also for Read More
Vaccination is a process of introduction of the vaccine in the body. Vaccine term was taken from the word Vacca which means cow in Latin and the first vaccine was prepared by Edward Jenner. It helps in the development of immunity, immunity which is developed by vaccination is known as adaptive immunity or acquired immunity .e.g Read More
The normal temperature of the body is usually between 36.5-37.5 degrees Celsius. When the body is not able to cool down and go back to its normal body temperature, we refer to this condition as body heat. There can be many reasons as to why the body heats up. Rising temperatures, exposure to scorching sun Read More
Quality sleep is the most vital aspect of our health. It is very obvious that a proper sleep is very important. It plays an important role in building your physical health, and as well as your emotional well being. An average adult person should have a 7hrs of sleep daily. Many studies show that people Read More
“The Eye is the mirror of the soul.”
Besides showing the true nature of people, the eyes also reveal a lot of secrets about health. There are a few eye diseases that affect us in adverse ways. Some of these occur often and some may occur rarely.
Eye issues are caused by refractive blunders that could be settled utilizing specialist endorsed contact focal points or eyeglasses or LASIK surgery. LASIK surgery will include the repair of the defective structure or state of the eye or focal point, that is realizing the refractive mistake with a specific end goal to empower light to twist in the correct design to focus a reasonable view onto the retina.
Most Common Eye Problems:
1. Myopia Eye Disease
Myopia Eye Disease is Caused when the eye elongates in myopia and this stretching of the tissues of the Eye Disease Disease causes weakness to occur in the back of the eye. Increasing the risk of retinal detachment and myopic macular degeneration.
- Reducing myopia progression can benefits individuals by
- Reducing spectacle lens thickness
- Reducing the dependency on spectacles
- But most important reducing the risk of myopic eye disease.
Hypermetropia or long sightedness is the refractive state of the eye wherein parallel rays of light coming from infinity are focussed behind the retina with accommodation being at rest. Thus, the posterior focal point is behind the retina, which therefore receives a blurred image.
Note: Etiology Hypermetropia may be Axial Curvature Index Positional and due to an absence of lens Axial hypermetropia is by far the commonest form.
- It is state of refraction wherein the refractive power varies in the different meridia such that the rays of light entering in the eye cannot converge to a point focus but form focal lines.
- The word is derived from Greek a-without and stigma spot.
- Lens and cornea are not symmetrical and light does not land on the right area of the retina
Primary Open Angle Glaucoma is caused when the normal drainage system of the eye becomes partially blocked, causing pressure to build within the eye. Glaucoma usually affects the perimetry vision first, with sight gradually being lost towards the centre of the eye.
5. Eye strain
- Eye strain is an issue that results from the too much focusing and repetitive motion of the eyes. Eyestrain is characterized by the tiredness a person feels in his eyes, causing him to work less effectively.
- Eyestrain might cause the eyes to become achy, become reddened or watery and may also cause impaired focusing capability, insufficient concentration and alertness, sleepiness, headaches and also back pain and neck pain.
- To deal with eyestrain, one could carry out appropriate relaxation methods, take regular eye tests and readjust his environment so that the eyes become more comfortable. Additionally, it is essential to modify the computer screen brightness, font size, seat positioning, glare and surrounding illumination. Eye workouts and also eye rests are also necessary for individuals who experience recurring eye strain.
Before jumping on to the disorders faced by the thyroid gland, let’s get to know the gland first! The thyroid gland is a butterfly-shaped gland located in the front of neck below the Adam’s apple, wrapped around the trachea (windpipe). And this is a very important gland as it produces thyroid hormones, which regulate metabolic Read More
What is Bird Flu? Bird Flu, or Avian Influenza, is an infectious disease of birds caused by Type A strains of the influenza virus. Domestic poultry such as chickens and turkeys most susceptible. The virus that causes Bird Flu H5N1, is lethal. It has killed more than half of the people infested, including healthy adults. Read More
Mint, the well-known mouth and breath freshener that is scientifically known as Mentha, has more than two dozen species and hundreds of varieties. Most of us are familiar with the refreshing application of mint, but it has far more to offer than that. Benefits MINT LEAVES -Drinking the mixture of mint leaves ground and pasted Read More
About Hepatitis C Hepatitis is defined as the inflammation of the liver. The vital organ plays an important role in the processing of food, enzyme secretion, residual cleaning and metabolism of medicines. Any damage or inflammation of the liver affects the body functions, affecting the body functions. Heavy alcohol toxins, strong medications and autoimmune conditions Read More
Cataracts and Cataract Surgery Cataract-surgery is the most common eye surgery conducted worldwide. As Cataracts is bound to develop with age, this becomes a common cause of vision impairment among senior citizens. What causes Cataracts Our eye lenses are made up of protein. As the age progresses, the proteins denature, thus loosing its transparency. This causes Read More
Pericardial Effusion – the fluid around the heart, is a clinical problem that is caused when an unusual accumulation of that fluid takes place in the pericardial cavity. A condition when there occurs some inflammation in the sac, then those inflammations of the sac are termed as pericarditis. This condition of pericarditis gives rise to an effusion. The quantity of fluid production increases with an increase of this inflammation. One of the main cause of this inflammation to occur is found to be the presence of viral infections in the body.
Every heart has a sac around it which forms a very important part of the cardio system. This sac is known as the pericardium. The main function of this sac is to protect and shield our heart from other body structures which normally surrounds the heart. Further, this sac has a very small amount of fluid present in them that is evenly spread across the entire heart. In case the fluid present within the sac accumulates abnormally or it exceeds the normal levels, then that situation generally leads to this problem of pericardial effusion.
The fluid around the heart is spread across as a thin layer, evenly throughout the heart. This fluid that surrounds the heart is known as a pericardial fluid. Normally, a very small amount of this accumulated fluid is present inside the sac. Basically, this fluid acts and serves as a lubricating agent or as a lubricant for the proper functioning of the heart. It allows the heart to pump and function properly. It also allows it to turn, stretch and perform with minimal friction.
Most of the times, pericardial effusions are not so dangerous, but at times it may make the heart perform low and work poorly. The sac around your heart, called as pericardium, is a tough covering, although a thin lined layer. Whenever the heart beats, it tends to slide along within it smoothly and easily in normal conditions. A small amount of clear pericardial fluid is already present in between the two layers of the sac which helps in the movement of the heart inside the sac layers. Generally, 15 to 50 ml of the fluid amount is considered to be a normal level for the pericardial fluid. However, a 100m ml of fluid is or 2-3 tablespoons of fluid is normally considered as a small amount of fluid. And a very high accumulation of fluid refers to normally more than 2 litres present inside the same sac, thus causing an inflammation.
The pericardial cavity has a very limited space for storing any fluid or materials inside it. And this is one the major reasons why the higher amount of fluid accumulation in the cavity starts emitting a pressure on the heart and thus affecting the overall heart functions to perform negatively.
An unbalanced equilibrium of the production and absorption of the pericardial fluid which gives a way for entering of the fluid into the pericardial cavity leads to the condition of pericardial effusion. The pericardial fluid is pale yellow in colour. This fluid helps is responsible for balancing the equilibrium of the frictions between the heart functions and movements. Now, if you will ask if the fluid around the heart is dangerous or not, then certainly the answer would be that it may be yes and it may also be no. This certainly depends on the level and type of the medical issue and concerns associated with this problem.
It is recommended that you immediately refer to your doctor as soon as you feel that your chest pain is lasting for some duration, or more than minutes. Similarly, seek a doctor help if you face any problem in the breathing like if f you feel difficulty in breathing or find it painful to breathe. Also, if you anytime tend to faint due to any unexplained reasons then that is also another call when you may plan an emergency and seek for medical help immediately because it may be due to pericardial effusion.
Pericardial Effusion Treatment | Fluid Around Heart Diagnosis:
- Treatment of pericardial effusion depends on the associated cause and severity of the problem.
- Ultrasound scans are done to assess the pericardial effusion. That ultrasound of the heart is medically known as the echocardiogram. An echocardiogram helps in quantifying the amount of fluid that is present around the heart.
- CT scans also help in determining the fluid levels. Pericardial effusion can mostly be detected through a CT scan, and it can determine the quantity of excess fluid surrounding the heart.
- An echocardiogram is more effective most of the time as compared to CT scans because echocardiogram tells us how the effusion is actually upsetting and affecting the heart and its regular functions.
- Pericardial effusion may get even worse if you try to breathe deeply or if you take deep breaths.
- However, you will feel much better if you lean your body forward.
- In some cases, few pericardial effusions remain small in size and don’t enlarge. In this case, treatment may not be required.
- Smaller pericardial effusion which doesn’t generally tend to show any form of symptom or signs of the effusion is normally due to some known reasons and cause, and therefore require no special treatment as such.
- However, if the infections are serious or when the inflammations are high, or when the fluid accumulations are large, or any type of impairments exist in the heart, then it needs to be treated wisely and effectively.
- Taking prescribed medications may also help to recover the cause. It all depends on case to case basis and depends on the cause of the root problem. However, it is one option as well. Medications are also prescribed in most of the cases.
- All extra fluids need to be drained by the surgeon, a specialist, or your doctor.
- The drainage tube in some cases may have to be left intact for few days.
- Draining of the fluid may most probably be done by the help of a needle that will be inserted from the walls of your chest and inserted deep into your pericardial space.
- In few of the cases, drainage of fluids may also require surgical methods. The process of surgical drainage is done by making a window by cutting through the pericardium.
The excess fluid that gets drained out is generally not a big in quantity, and many times patients may get surprised to see that such a minute quantity of that fluid had caused such a big and life-threatening problem to the person. However, it is actually true that balancing and maintaining the desired levels of the fluid quantity limit is very important.
The presence of pericardial effusion in your heart tends to normally put some amount of pressure in your heart, thereby affecting the functioning of the heart. Left untreated, the condition of pericardial effusion may even lead to severe problems which may be very dangerous and sorrowful. It may lead to a complete failure of your or may even take away the life and lead to death. It may be due to a result of the poor or improper circulation of blood and an insufficient supply of the required oxygen into your body. It may at times be life-threatening and therefore there is a need to take proper safety and precautions by seeking medical help and be attentive whenever you face any medical urgency.
It is a fact that many of the effusions are not so harmful, but still, at times it may tend to harm the functioning of your heart. Obviously, there are reasons why inflammations and effusion occur or why fluid gets accumulated in your cardiac parts. Problems may be raised if the accumulation of fluid exceeds the desired limit, which also affects the overall blood supply of the body.
Erectile dysfunction(ED): Causes and Treatments Erectile dysfunction (ED), also known as Impotence is the inability to get or maintain an erection during sexual intercourse in human beings. Erection of the penis is a natural process during sexual arousal. It is controlled by the brain under the influence of various sensory perceptions like touch, visual and Read More
The stressful lifestyle and improper rest has lead many on the way to headaches. Headaches have become a common problem of the modern times that stems out of a variety of causes. The worst of them being migraine! According to the World Health Organization, it is one of the most disabling conditions worldwide. It is Read More
Have you ever noticed your little baby getting crabby and irritable just after or during their feedings? If yes, then it is very likely that the baby has taken in some air along with the milk which is bothering him/her. To tackle these sensitive matters, this blog would provide you with certain simple burping tips, Read More
Skin is the important body entity and its care is the variety of practice that supports skin integrity, enhances its appearance and relieve skin conditions. The various skin care practices majorly are comprised of supplementary nutrition, prevention of excessive sun exposure and suitable use of emollients. Practices that will enhance appearance also which include the Read More
Your doctor has correctly prescribed the antibiotics for Brucella infection. The doctor will time to time review the development and adjust the dose of the antibiotics. The side effects like weakness, stomach pain and burning sensation might be related to the gas and acidity caused by the antibiotics. Antacids and multivitamins should be regularly taken to counter these side effects.
Stroke or a brain attack is a condition that occurs when there is inadequate blood supply to the brain. Due to decreased blood flow and lack of oxygen in the brain, the brain cells begin to die off eventually. Stroke can be classified into 2 main categories:
Due to blockage of blood flow: Ischemic stroke, which is due to the blockage of a blood vessel in the neck or brain, is the most frequent cause of a stroke. About 80% of the stroke cases are a result of blockage of the blood These blockages arise due to 3 conditions:
- Thrombosis, which is the formation of a clot within the blood vessel in the neck or brain.
- The movement of the clot from other parts of the body such as heart to neck or brain
- Stenosis, a severe narrowing of an artery in or leading to the brain.
Due to bleeding: Hemorrhagic stroke, which is the bleeding into the brain or spaces surrounding the brain causes the second type of stroke.
Symptoms of a Stroke:
The following are certain signs and warning that you have high chances of getting a stroke.
- Sudden falls or brief unconsciousness
- Unexplained dizziness
- Sudden weakness or numbness on one side of the arm, leg or face
- Abrupt loss of vision, strength, coordination. Speech and ability to understand speech. These symptoms become worse over time.
- Sudden dimness of vision, especially in one eye.
- Sudden loss of balance accompanied by vomiting, nausea, and difficulty in swallowing.
What causes a stroke?
A condition called atherosclerosis may occur due to deposition of fats, cholesterol, calcium and other substances which narrow the blood vessel making it easy for the clots. This reduces the blood flow to the brain. As a result, the brain suffers from a lack of oxygen and nutrients. Some people may experience only a temporary disruption of blood flow to the brain. This is called transient ischemic attack (TIA).
TRANSIENT ISCHEMIC ATTACK (TIA):
A transient ischemic attack (TIA) also called as mini-stroke will have the similar symptoms of a stroke but for a brief duration only. TIA lasts for less than 5 minutes. TIA may also occur due to a clot or blockage that reduces the blood flow to part of the brain. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to detect if the patient is undergoing a TIA or a stroke.
Complications of Stroke:
The complications of stroke may be severe or mild depending on how long the brain lacked proper blood flow and also which part of the brain was affected. The complications may include:
- Paralysis or loss of muscle movement
- Difficulty in walking or swallowing
- Loss of memory and thinking abilities
- Difficulty in controlling their emotions
- Pain, numbness or strange sensations in parts of the body.
- Changes in behaviour and self-care ability.
Prevention of Stroke:
A stroke prevention is about maintaining a healthy lifestyle which helps to fight stroke every single day. In addition to preventing stroke, these actions will also help one to lead an energetic and peaceful life.
- A healthy eating habit will help live a long run. Trans fat is a type of fat that contributes to stroke and is easy to identify it’s presence in food.
- Even modest exercise has been proven to help prevent stroke.
- Choose physical exercises that are enjoyable for you.
- Make efforts to maintain a balanced weight. Obesity or underweight is a risk factor for
- Avoid smoking as that also increases the chances of stroke.
Apart from all this ensure you lead a happy life. One should be able to balance your emotions well that will have a greater impact on your psychological health.
Menstruation is the monthly bleeding which a woman enquires every month after she attains her puberty. It is a biological phenomenon which happens when your body sheds the inner lining of the uterus. In the process, the body also flushes out the impure blood from the uterus through the small opening in the cervix and Read More
Dandruff is caused due to many factors like improper food intake, hormonal imbalance, air pollution and excessive use of shampoos. The dry skin on scalp comes out in flakes and causes itching to the whole scalp. Many of you are already trying various ways to get rid of Dandruff, but wait! you might create more Read More
In a country like India w,e have very low awareness in some necessary aspects of life. While research suggests that sexual dysfunction is common (43% of women and 31% of men report some degree of difficulty), it is a topic that many people are hesitant to discuss. Fortunately, most cases of sexual dysfunction are treatable, Read More
Healthy Food you should never eat Every 35 days, your skin replaces itself. Your liver, about a month, your body makes these new cells from the food you eat. What you eat literally becomes you; you have a choice in what you’re made of!!! Fruit Juice – Drinking the concentrated sugars in fruit juice taxes Read More
Retinal detachment is a disorder of the eye when the retina detaches from the tissue around it. This is a very serious condition of the eye wherein the retina can’t work properly and one may have permanent vision loss if it’s not treated right away. In about 7% of the cases, both the eyes are Read More
A headache and Sex, not a good combination at all. You wouldn’t want to feel something painful when you are pleasured, right? But unfortunately this condition though rare, exists and the majority of the time its men who experience it.
So let’s get started with the basics.
What is a Sex Headache?
It is an uncommon headache scientifically known as Coital Cephalgia which occurs in skull or neck during any sexual activity including masturbation or orgasm. People who already suffer from migraine problem are more prone to it.
There are three types of Sex Headaches
- Orgasm or Thunder Clap Headache – This type of a sex headache occurs before or during the sexual release. It starts suddenly with a severe throbbing pain and can continue for several hours later on. It is usually more painful than the other and the patient is recommended to immediately reach his doctor regarding the same. As this headache can also be a warning sign of a brain hemorrhage.
- Sexual Benign Headache – It starts as a dull pain in the head and neck that builds up as a person becomes more sexually aroused. It is disruptive but not serious. Michael Reitano, M.D., a physician in residence at Roman says that this kind of a headache for some can be treated with painkillers like ibuprofen while other need prescribed drugs.
- The third type of a headache is extremely rare affecting only one in twenty thousand people and it starts after sex and worsens when the person moves around. It usually occurs among people who have thin brain lining and the rise in blood pressure that comes from the physical activity of sex causes spinal fluid to leak, which in turn causes the brain to droop when the person stands.
Causes of Sex Headaches:
There are two causes identified for sex headaches to occur. Though these headaches can occur at any point during the sexual activity. They are
- An orgasm headache occurs because of a spike in blood pressure that causes the blood vessels to dilate. Movement makes these headaches worse.
- A sexual benign headache happens because the increase in sexual excitement causes the muscles to contract in the head and neck, resulting in head pain.
Sex Headaches: Diagnosis and Treatment
Though these headaches are often considered normal and nothing to be worried about sometimes they might have an underlying condition. Due to which it is always recommended to have a check-up at the doctor. Few serious cases where you should see a doctor without fail are
- Loss of consciousness
- Loss of sensation
- A stiff neck
- Severe pain that lasts more than 24 hours
- Muscle weakness
- Partial or complete paralysis
A Sex Headache can be Diagnoses with any one of the following ways:
- MRI of your head to exam the structures within your brain
- CT scan to look at your head and brain
- MRA or CT Angiography to see the blood vessels in your brain and neck
- Cerebral Angiogram to exam your neck and brain arteries
- Spinal tap to determine whether there’s bleeding or infection.
Treatments Which are available are:
Treatment depends on the cause of a headache. Usually, a painkiller is enough to subside the pain but medicine can be prescribed too for preventing any future headaches. In some cases, it can be due to other serious medical complications like brain hemorrhage, tumor, stroke and more.
But depending on the root cause your doctor will determine the best course of action to treat it and most of the cases are treatable with right medications.
Meditation is a learned technique for refocusing attention that brings about an altered state of consciousness. In this state, awareness and contact with the external world are reduced. There are many types of meditation, each with its own specific techniques for generating that altered state. In Zen, for instance, individuals first learn to perform acts Read More
This Diwali, take a resolution to adopt a new approach to your beauty box. The average Indian Women uses lots of skin care and beauty products every day, and with that comes the risk of absorbing harmful chemicals into the blood stream. But there are plenty of natural ingredients, such as oils, fruits and foods, Read More
Medical science seems to progress at such a pace that sometimes, it becomes really hard to believe of the latest techniques. One such method is stem cell banking. What a fabulous method to increase longevity and the quality of life. Totally astonishing! As all of us know that our body develops from a single cell. Read More
Heart diseases are responsible for millions of deaths in the world. Majority of the deaths can be prevented if only the symptoms are recognized and the problem is diagnosed at correct time. Here 7 major signs that you should never ignore that can help you save lives in future including your own. 7 Major Sign Read More
It can be alarming to see blood – red urine colour the toilet bowl, or green, blue, cloudy. Most of the time, however, there’s a non – threatening explanation for urine that comes in all the colors of the rainbow. Some medications, laxatives, chemotherapy drugs, and even food can change the color of your urine. Read More
Below are symptoms of an overdose of AVIL in different parts of the body.
BLADDER AND KIDNEYS
- Inability to urinate
- Difficulty urinating
EYES, EARS, NOSE, AND THROAT
- Blurred vision
- Dilated (enlarged) pupils
- Dry mouth
- Ringing in the ears
HEART AND BLOOD VESSELS
- Rapid heartbeat
- Increased blood pressure
- Convulsions (seizures)
- Delirium, hallucinations
- Nervousness, tremors
- Unsteadiness, weakness
- Flushed skin
- Warm skin
STOMACH AND INTESTINES
- Nausea and vomiting