Natural remedies and therapy for kidney stones or kidney stones are created of concrete or aggregations of crystals of dissolved minerals in the kidneys in urine formed. Kidney stones are a typical trigger of blood in the urine and often severe discomfort in the abdomen, flanks, or groin. Renal colic with nausea and vomiting related to it. Kidney stones can several chemicals. There are numerous types of kidney stones on the kind of crystal from which it is based. Most are calcium oxalate stones, followed by calcium phosphate stones. Far more rarely generate struvite stones by urea-splitting bacteria in men and women with urinary tract infections, and people with specific metabolic disorders can generate uric acid stones or cysteine
Treatment of kidney stones.
Stay away from asparagus, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, onions and meat etc. The patient ought to be much less of calcium and phosphorus nutrition.
If the stones are calcium and magnesium, the patient stay away from tomatoes, turnips, squash, fresh green peas, grapes, papaya and pineapple to make. Foods to steer clear of calcium oxalate almonds beets, cabbage, beans, potatoes, soybeans, spinach, and radishes. Beans are the great natural remedy for stones. Low in protein with lots of liquid with more than 3-4 liters is beneficial in the treatment of this condition. Holy basil juice and honey are useful in that state. Soak 250 grams of horse gram (horse gram) in three liters of water overnight. Heat slowly over the subsequent day for at least 2-3 hours, and a liter is left to get rid of from the flame. Now, 30-50 grams of warm clarified butter (ghee) and add it. Also add a little black pepper (Kaali Mirch), black salt, cumin (jeera) and turmeric (Haldi) in ghee. Drink the soup once in the afternoon instead of lunch. At least 250 grams of beverage. The stone comes from nothing in a week or two after it smashed into a thousand pieces. Drink this soup each and every day. It has no side effects. If following drinking This soup, you are not able to manage your hunger, you can then wheat bread (chapati) take
In a glass, get pleasure from 20 grams of horse gram (horse gram) in 250 grams of water at night. In the morning, mix it with a plastic spoon, and drinking on an empty stomach. Now add the same quantity of water in the glass with horse gram and drinks in the afternoon. Then add the identical amount of water and drink in the evening. After drinking 3 times immersed in the exact same horse gram, horse gram seeds with 20 grams for the subsequent day. Drinking water for two to three months and your kidney stone is released outside. Ayurveda recommends coffee with five grams of Tribulus Terrestris (Gokshura) boiled with a liter of water to a quarter and is properly ready twice on a given day in the kidneys.
Yogasanas Some are useful, such as stones to relieve Uttanapadasana, Pavanamuktasana, Bhujangasana, Danurasana since they stimulate the kidneys. Hot water enema hot bath at 100 degrees F to 110 degrees F is recommended. The head should be chilled dough produced with Indian gooseberry. The hot fomentation is done on the kidney to relieve discomfort and agony. Typical physical exercise and a lot of water inlets are beneficial to reduce the chance of stone formation
Home Remedies for kidney stones.
Most kidney stones are about 5 mm to 10 mm normally pass on their own, as studies have shown that 1 or 2 out of 10 kidney stones require therapy. It takes about 1-3 weeks in order to pass kidney stones following making use of property remedies. Here are some home remedies that support treat kidney stones:
Drink plenty of water: Drink a lot of water keeps your urine is clear, drink up to 8 to 10 glasses of water per day />
You could be interested in reading natural remedies for kidney stones
D’ortie leaves. The sheet is identified for his abilities to promote urination. Drink up to 2-three cups of nettle tea a day can avoid the formation of kidney stones. Nettle leaves are continually working to maintain the water flowing by means of the body, kidneys, and bladder, it also assists to wash bacteria…
Supplements vitamins are prepared intake of vitamin A and B6 supplementation has surely stopped the formation of kidney stones therapy of kidney stones permanently, that is, if taken for a number of months
Grenades Seeds of grenades (each sweet and bitter) were powerful in the therapy of kidney stones. Pomegranate seeds are ground into a fine paste and a tablespoon of dough and horse gram soup can be utilized to dissolve kidney stones. To make a cup of soup, two tablespoons of horse gram ought to be utilized.
Dandruff is caused due to many factors like improper food intake, hormonal imbalance, air pollution and excessive use of shampoos. The dry skin on scalp comes out in flakes and causes itching to the whole scalp. Many of you are already trying various ways to get rid of Dandruff, but wait! you might create more hair problems in order to control your Dandruff.
Some home remedies are the best way curb dandruff permanently as they reduce hair loss by dandruff.
11 Easy Home Remedies to Control & Cure Dandruff
Must Read: How lack of Sleep can affect your Brain
Apart from home remedies and use of shampoos, curbing dandruff includes having a properly balanced food intake and plenty of water and oiling of hair to keep the skull hydrated. You can comment your thoughts on these 11 Dandruff Controlling Home remedies as soon as possible.
Facelift surgery a medical procedure performed to reduce the manifestation of facial wrinkles and premature signs of ageing, with the objective of recovering the overall facial appearance and jaw. Facelift surgery helps to reverse the harmful effects of time, stress, and exposure to the related elements. The procedure includes an experienced plastic surgeon lifting and Read More
Food has always been divided as healthy food and well, the tasty food. But, there is one category for the food we eat and that is, the food you mustn’t eat on an empty stomach and never try them in the breakfast, never! So next time you have been hungry and in desperate need of Read More
The Supreme Court of India in its recent judgement held that the majority of road accident deaths occur because the people passing by the site of accident don’t help the victim reach the hospital on time because of the fear of harassment in the hands of police and court. Such people, who help the victim Read More
What is In Vitro Fertilization or IVF? and how IVF Process work? In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is an Assisted Reproduction Technique that helps parents to have kids which are genetically identified with them.It includes the evacuation of a woman’s eggs and preparation with a sperm in a liquid medium outside the bodies. The prepared egg Read More
De – Stress at Work Whether you are a seasoned yogi or are new to the practice, everyone can access the benefits of yoga. Simply bring a couple of these simple stretches and intentional breaths into your work day and watch what happens. And if your co – workers look at you weird and ask Read More
It is a season of mangoes! How could we ever miss a chance of writing an article about mangoes! Mangoes are one of the most popular fruits in the world and they make up a huge percentage of the tropical fruits produced each year. Here are some health benefits of mangoes which you may not even know!
All fruits are rich in vitamins and minerals and mangoes are no exception having high nutritional value. Mangoes are an important source of carotenes which are essential antioxidants required by the body. They have high contents of vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, copper mineral, potassium, magnesium, & vitamin E. They are also good sources of fibre & 90% water content. The mango is a delicious & fascinating fruit. As with any fruits & vegetables, knowing the facts about mangoes help us to connect ourselves more with the fruit.
1. Helps in digestion:
Mangoes can facilitate healthy digestion. It contains enzymes that help in digestion and breakdown of proteins. The fibre present in mangoes helps the digestive tract to work more efficiently. The fibre also helps to reduce the risk of heart disease & type 2 diabetes. Green mangoes are rich in pectin than ripened mangoes.
2. Promotes healthy gut:
The flesh of the mangoes contains a large amount of prebiotic dietary fibre. This helps to feed good bacteria into the gut thereby promoting a healthy gut. A healthy gut is an indication for a healthy state.
3. Boosts immune system:
The generous amount of antioxidants & vitamin C present in mangoes help boost the immune system. Also, the 25 different types of carotenoids present help to keep the immune system healthy & strong.
4. Promotes eye health
Mangoes are rich sources of beta-carotene which help in the production of vitamin A that are good for the eyes. It improves the overall health of the eyes, improves vision, and even prevents loss of vision. It also prevents night blindness and dry eyes.
5. Lowers cholesterol:
Mangoes can also regulate the cholesterol levels. The large amounts of pectin present in mangoes help to bring down the bad cholesterol. The bad cholesterol is very harmful to the body as it causes plaque in the blood vessels and blocks the blood flow through it.
6. Clears the skin:
Mangoes are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C both of which are skin friendly. These vitamins are very crucial for healthy skin & skin repairs. It also exfoliates & eliminates the dead pores in the skin. Mangoes have large amounts of skin healing nutrients. For example, the fibre content of mangoes helps to clear the gut which accumulates a large number of toxins in the body.
7. Diabetics could also enjoy:
Though mangoes are sweet it is never a strict no for the diabetics patients. Generally, mangoes belong to the category of the low glycemic index which safe even for diabetics to consume. Foods with low glycemic index make sure there is the very slow release of sugar into the blood and there is no sudden peak in the release levels of the sugars. Besides that, mangoes are also rich in dietary fibres which regulate the blood levels.
8. Aids weight loss:
The phytochemicals present in the skin of mango act as natural fat busters. When you eat fruits rich in fibres you feel full for a longer time which prevents you from stuffing more fattening snacks.
9. Prevents cancer:
The antioxidants present in mangoes are good cancer fighters. They help to fight against prostate, breast, colon & leukaemia cancers. Having then quite often prevents the development of radicals in your body which are the main cause of cancers.
10. Promotes healthy sex:
Mangoes are rich in vitamin E. Having proper and balanced amounts of vitamin E can help have healthy sex and promote sex drives.
11. Help fight heat strokes:
Mango juice helps to cool down the body and also prevents overheating. When the sun’s energy is burning your body especially the muscles your kidneys get accumulated with toxins. Having mango juice can help overcome this.
Most often when a woman is not able to conceive or is not getting pregnant, then it is predicted that the women are infertile. However, men play an equally important role in the process of fertilization. Around 1 in every 5 infertile couple, the reason is the fertility issue of men. Low sperm count in men can be one of the major reasons for this infertility. Around 90% of the times, the reason for male infertility is the problem of low sperm count. As a couple, struggling to conceive for one’s own child is really a frustrating experience and a concern.
Facts to know:
- The condition when your sperm counts are low, i.e., less than 15 million sperm/ml are medically termed as oligospermia.
- In case sperms are found totally missing and your semen sample is tested to have no sperms at all, then that condition is medically termed as azoospermia.
- During your struggle to conceive or having a child, knowing the count of your sperms that you ejaculate during the process may be quite important.
- A total sperm count of 20 million or more is a healthy count.
- 40% or more of your total sperms moving in the forward direction indicates a healthy percentage of mortality rate.
- Shapes of sperms that consists of an oval head of around 5 to 6 micrometres long and having only one long tail are as healthy sperms.
Treatments & Preventions for the Low Sperm Count:
The treatment process depends on the cause and level of complications associated with the problem. However, few of the common treatments are listed below:
- Medications like anabolic steroids, etc. as prescribed by the doctors
- Antibiotics may be prescribed
- Hormonal treatments as per the prescribed medications or drugs
- Regularizing the sexual intercourse process
- Avoiding usage of lubricants
- Maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle
- Keep away from excessive heat
- Stay away from excessive smoking and alcohol consumptions
- Try to manage your stress levels
It is to be noted that both you and your partner must get yourselves tested for fertility even if you already show the symptoms of low sperm count. Later, in case it is detected that you have a low sperm count, still, you should not lose your hope because at times the sperm counts may also get boosted with the right intake of vitamins and other supplements. Otherwise, if the cause of low sperm count is the presence of some hormonal problem in your body, then going for a surgery or a replacement therapy can be helpful.
Apart from this, today there are various other options also available for infertile couples who are unable to increase their sperm count. They may anytime opt for an In vitro fertilization (IVF) or go for an adoption process. Whatsoever is the situation, consulting with your doctor is always the best option to pamper yourself and your partner.
Cancer is defined as the abnormal growth of cells which multiply uncontrollably and destroy the body tissues. There are about 100 types of cancer and each is classified depending on the type of cell that is affected initially. Cancer alters the body cells to form lumps and masses of tissue called as tumors. These tumors Read More
The normal temperature of the body is usually between 36.5-37.5 degrees Celsius. When the body is not able to cool down and go back to its normal body temperature, we refer to this condition as body heat. There can be many reasons as to why the body heats up. Rising temperatures, exposure to scorching sun Read More
Panic is an overrated reaction to a real (or even imagined) problem. Frightening the self beyond is the way to really need to deal with a problem that puts the body into fight or flight mode as though life were immediately being threatened. Emotional panic can create a shutdown of feelings, so and go into Read More
Patients with chronic kidney disease, a properly balanced nutrition play a vital role in maintaining the body health and preventing further kidney degeneration. In kidney disease, the body does not get rid of the waste and unwanted nutrients like toxic fluids, extra nutrients. These further buildup in the body and affect the kidney even more. Read More
Respiratory diseases a term used to define the abnormal or unhealthy condition of our respiratory system, it includes nostril, nasal passage, wind pipe, bronchus, bronchioles and lungs, if one of them is abnormal in function means there is some problem with respiratory system. Types of respiratory diseases: Can be of 4 types Infectious respiratory diseases: Theses Read More
Raisins are obtained by drying grapes either in the sun or in driers. On drying, they turn into green, golden or black gems. They are naturally sweet in flavour and are widely used in cooking all over the world especially as dessert toppings. These may be tiny in size but they hold a bunch of nutritional value. The health benefits of raisins are, it aids digestion, treats constipation, improves bone health & increases iron levels in the body. It also helps to treat bloating, anaemia, fever, & erectile dysfunction. Raisins also have a positive impact on the eyes, hair, dental, heart, and bone health. It also helps in healthy weight gain.
Raisins are considered as dry fruits that boost energy that is added to health tonics, snacks, and high energy food supplements for backpackers, campers, and mountaineers. Raisins are high in calories and it is recommended that you eat ¼ cup of raisins a day.
THE HIDDEN NUTRITIONAL VALUE:
Raisins are rich in antioxidants and vitamins like riboflavin, niacin,thiamin, and vitamin C, K, and B6. It is also high in sugar and calories. It contains minerals like magnesium, potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, and boron. A ¼ cup of raisins is said to have 4% proteins, 1% fat & 95% carbohydrates.
POWERFUL HEALTH BENEFITS OF RAISINS:
- Relieve Constipation: Raisins are rich in fibre (insoluble fibre) which absorbs all the water and natural fluids in the body. This adds bulk to the food moving through the intestinal tract. This ultimately provides relief from constipation.
- Promotes Weight Gain: They are rich sources of fructose & glucose and thus helps weight gain in a healthy way. It forms an ideal part of the diet for bodybuilders and athletes who require boosts of energy. It can be consumed by those who want to gain weight without accumulating unhealthy cholesterol.
- Treats erectile Dysfunction: It has been a custom in India to make the bride and the groom drink a glass of milk boiled with raisin & a pinch of saffron on their wedding. Any idea why this custom is been followed for years and years? Here it is. Raisins have been known to stimulate libido and thereby induce arousal. This is because it contains an amino acid called arginine which helps to treat erectile dysfunction. Raisins have the ability to increase sperm count. Consuming these dry fruits on a daily basis helps in sexual endurance.
- Aids Digestion: The fibres present in raisins help to flush out the toxins and harmful materials from the digestive tract. This prevents bacterial growth, intestinal diseases & difficulty in bloating.
- Prevents Cancer: Catechin is polyphenols antioxidants that are present in the blood which removes the free radicals present in the body. These free radicals are the underlying reasons for the spontaneous growth of cancerous cells. Raisins are rich in high levels of catechins that removes free radicals thereby preventing cancer. The fiber content in the raisins also promotes the excretion of bile from the body which also flushes out the toxins that cause cancer.
- Reduce Hypertension: The hight amount of potassium in raisins play a very important role in reducing hypertension. Potassium is mineral that reduces the tension of blood vessels and also decreases blood pressure. The dietary fibre in raisins also affect the blood vessels in the body and also help to reduce hypertension.
- Dental care: The phytochemical called oleanolic acid present in raisins play a crucial role in protecting your teeth against cavities, decay, and brittleness. It also prevents bacterial growth that is responsible for cavities. The calcium present in raisins helps in strengthening and demineralizing tooth enamels. The boron content in raisins promotes the growth of oral gums thereby ensuring strong teeth. It might be surprising to know that while eating raisins, the longer it gets stuck to the teeth, the better it is, as it increases the preventive powers of bacterial growth.
- Cardiac Health: The high levels of potassium, fibre, boron, polyphenols, antioxidants, and phenolic acids help to burn cholesterol as well as lowers hypertension thereby promoting good cardiac health.
- Controls Diabetes: Raisins have the ability to lower postprandial insulin response. This means raisins have the ability to control the insulin production after the intake of the certain meal which is otherwise dangerous to a diabetic patient. They also help release leptin & ghrelin, the hormones which indicate us that we are hungry.
- Treat Anemia: Raisins are abundant sources of iron which helps treat anaemia. It also contains vitamin B complex that helps in the formation of new blood. The high copper content in raisins also helps in the production of red blood cells.
- Good for Eyes: Raisins are rich in antioxidant-rich polyphenolic phytonutrients that are excellent for ocular health. They protect the eyes from the damages caused by radicals such as macular degeneration, age-related weakening of vision, and cataracts.
- Prevents acidosis: Raisins being rich in potassium & magnesium are a natural remedy for acidosis. Potassium & magnesium help prevent acidosis as they are the common components of antacids and are considered basic on the pH scale. Acidosis is the state of increased acidity of the blood also known as toxicity of the blood. Sometimes the gases in our respiratory system may cause boils, skin damage, damage to the internal organs, & renal calculi. Consuming raisins can help prevent all this.
- Promote bone health: Calcium the important component of our bones is abundantly present in the raisins. Boron, which is required by our body in very small quantities is a very efficient calcium absorber. It helps to prevent menopause induced osteoporosis in women and is very important for the bones and joints. Potassium is another nutrient present in high levels and can help strengthen bones & promote bone growth thereby reducing the chances of osteoporosis.
- Reduce arthritis pain: Raisins have strong anti-inflammatory properties. It helps relieve chronic pain especially arthritis pain. One can either eat the soaked raisins or even drink the soaking water and see a drastic improvement in their health condition.
- Promotes kidney health: The high amount of potassium in raisins help prevent the formation & re-occurrence of kidney stones.
- Treats insomnia: Insomnia trouble may be due to deficiency of iron in your body. The intake of raisins which are rich in iron content can help overcome the iron deficiency. This also ensures good night sleep.
- Increase nutrient uptake: Raisins are rich sources of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids such as phosphorus & selenium. These nutrients are a good absorber of other nutrients and proteins in the body. including this in your diet can help improve your overall energy & strengthen your immune system.
- Improves Liver health: dry fruits are rich in bioflavonoids that protect your body from the free radical activity. Over-night soaked raisins and raisin water act as liver cleansers. The raisin water helps to improve liver health which in turn purifies the blood.
- Rich in anti-oxidants and vitamin C : Raisin is rich in anti-oxidants and vitamin C which keep the skin radiant, taut & youthful. It also prevents acne as it has germicidal properties.
- Hair health: The rich amount of vitamin C prevents cell damage. Daily intake of raisins can help hair growth, make it shinier and grow even thicker. The anti-inflammatory property can prevent dandruff, scalp irritation & flakiness
How to store?
Raisins once opened should be stored in the cool & dry area. It can be stored in airtight containers for about 6 months but still retains its flavour, colour & nutritional value. It can also be refrigerated for a year. You can also use it by steaming and boiling it in water for 10 minutes.
Hope these benefits of Raisins makes you add them to your daily dose of nutrition. Have a Healthy Life!
HEART ATTACK – SYMPTOMS, TREATMENTS & PREVENTION A heart attack or Myocardial Infarction (MI) is a permanent damage to the heart muscles which occurs when the blood flow to the heart is blocked.” Myo” refers to muscle, “cardinal” refers to the heart, and “infarction” means the death of tissue due to the sudden lack of Read More
Nipah Virus, gaining a serious concern today in the South East Asia region, is a newly spreading virus that is causing this rare and severe disease, affecting both humans as well as animals. The root cause of this infection is contaminated by disease-ridden fruit bats who are being termed as the natural hosts of Nipah Read More
The epidemic arbor viral disease “DENGUE “is caused by an infection with 1 of the 4 stereotypes of virus called Flavivirus. This arthoropod borne illness is predominantly transmitted by mosquitoes of genus Aedes ( Aedes albopictus , Aedes aegypti). Historically this illness was documented in the Chinese encyclopedia of symptoms during chin dynasty (CE 265 Read More
About Hepatitis C Hepatitis is defined as the inflammation of the liver. The vital organ plays an important role in the processing of food, enzyme secretion, residual cleaning and metabolism of medicines. Any damage or inflammation of the liver affects the body functions, affecting the body functions. Heavy alcohol toxins, strong medications and autoimmune conditions Read More
One of the hallmarks of a developed nation is providing “healthcare to all”. Has India achieved it so far? The answer is a big NO. There are many reasons for it. One of the biggest concerns is the Lack of Awareness. People are still dying of the diseases like tuberculosis that are fully curable. Many Read More
WHAT IS CATARACT??
A cataract refers to the clouding of the eye’s natural lens which lies behind the iris and the pupil. It is the principal cause of blindness in the world and is most common in people of age 40 years and above.
There are 3 types of cataract:
- SUBCAPSULAR CATARACT: This type of cataract occurs at the back of the eye. It is most common in people with diabetes or those taking high doses of steroid medication.
- NUCLEAR CATARACT: This type of cataract occurs in the deep central zone of the lens. It occurs due to ageing.
- CORTICAL CATARACT: This type of cataract begins in the periphery of the lens and slowly spreads towards the centre of the lens. It affects the cortex of the lens, which is the part of the lens that surrounds the central zone.
CATARACT- IS IT BECAUSE OF YOUR FAMILY, LIFESTYLE OR JUST BAD KARMA??
Our eye lens works very much like the camera, focusing light onto the retina for clear vision. It also adjusts the eye’s focus enabling us to view the things both close up and far away. The eye lens is made of water and certain other proteins that let light to pass through it. With ageing, some of the protein may clump together and cloud up over a small area. With time, the clouding up becomes larger and larger making it harder to see. This condition is called cataract.
Nobody is pretty sure why the eye lens changes with age resulting in the cataract. Researchers have eventually found out other risk factors that may lead to cataract. Some of which are:
- UV radiation from the sun and other sources
- Medicines used to control cholesterol
- Alcohol consumption
- Family history
There’s no concrete proof on what could reduce the risk of cataract. There is no harm in practising a healthy lifestyle that consists of a diet rich in nutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega 3 fatty acids. Regular exercise and sound sleep also add on to your quality of life.
Though it seems to be terrific, it is something we needn’t worry a lot about! The advancements in the field of medicine have made it possible to cure the patients of cataract with help of surgeries.
Cataract surgery is the process of removing the natural lens of the eye (crystalline lens) which is affected by cataract. During the cataract surgery, the patient’s cloudy lens is removed and is replaced with synthetic lens ensuring lens’s transparency. The synthetic lens replaced is otherwise called as INTRAOCULAR LENS (IOL). The cataract surgery is performed by an ophthalmologist.
There is two commonly preferred type of surgery for cataract. They are:
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PERFORM A CATARACT?
If it is an uncomplicated surgery, then it will not take more than 10 minutes. Since the patient will be given anaesthetic while performing the surgery, it might take about 30 minutes to recover from the sedation.
RISKS AND COMPLICATIONS OF THE SURGERY:
A person suffering from cataract alone may not have many complications, but those who have other eye conditions such as uveitis, high myopia (severe short-sightedness). Less than 10% of the people have greater chances of developing PCO, within two to three years after the cataract surgery.
POSTERIOR CAPSULE OPACIFICATION (PCO): it is the condition in which the lens capsule thickens thereby causing cloudy vision. This isn’t the cataract developing again, it is the skin or membrane growing over the artificial lens
Other complications are less common but to list a few, they are:
During the operation:
- inability to remove all of the cataracts
- tearing of the lens capsule
- bleeding inside the eye
- a bit of the cataract dropping into the back of the eye
- damage to other parts of the eye, such as the transparent outer layer of the eye (cornea)
After the operation:
- swelling or inflammation of the eye
- swelling and redness (inflammation) in the eye
- swelling of the retina- where the fluid builds up between the layers of the retina at the back of the eye. This may sometimes affect the vision.
- Swelling of the cornea- where the fluid builds up in the corner at the front of the eye; it usually clears itself.
- retinal detachment – a rare complication where the retina (the layer of nerve cells inside the back of the eye) becomes separated from the inner wall of the eye
- infection in the eye – such as endophthalmitis (a rare bacterial infection)
It is important to seek medical advice if you experience any increasing pain in the eye or loss of vision or redness after the surgery. It is possible to treat these complications with further surgery.
There is also a small risk of around 1 in 1000 may experience permanent damage to the eye resulting in loss of vision. However, the majority of the people lead a happy life with improved vision after the surgery.
What is Pace Maker ? You might have definitely heard about a pacemaker but you wouldn’t be sure about what it exactly does and how. So let’s begin by highlighting that necessary introduction. How does a pacemaker really work? A pacemaker is a little gadget about the span of a matchbox that measures 20-50g. It Read More
The advancement of technology bore many fruits for the society and one of them is ‘telemedicine’. It is the beneficial amalgamation of telecommunication and technology with health care since 1960’s. Telemedicine is the use of telecommunication and information technology to provide clinical health care from distance. The projects have tested the feasibility of using the Read More
Our bodies are made up of about 70% of water. Hence water is actually the elixir of life! But this killing heat of summer may accelerate and cause loss of water which may lead to dehydration, Dehydration is also caused due gastrointestinal ailments like diarrhea, nausea etc or diabetic patients lose it due to excess Read More
Stroke is when poor blood flow to the brain results in cell death. The reduced supply of oxygen and nutrients make the brain cells deprived and eventually die. Brain cells are the only cells of human body which cannot repair or regenerate. So, the damage once done is irreversible. Early medical intervention is very important to Read More
Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well being. It is not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. Health has three dimensions- Mental; Physical: and social. It is a condition that allows us to adjust well to our environment and derive maximum benefit from it and use that benefit for his/her Read More
Your doctor has correctly prescribed the antibiotics for Brucella infection. The doctor will time to time review the development and adjust the dose of the antibiotics. The side effects like weakness, stomach pain and burning sensation might be related to the gas and acidity caused by the antibiotics. Antacids and multivitamins should be regularly taken to counter these side effects.
Honey is the only food that is produced by an insect and consumed by humans; needs no processing or refining and is eaten just the way nature provides; and includes all the substances necessary to sustain life, including enzymes, vitamins and minerals.
Honey is a complex mixture of – 80% of natural sugar, 18% of water and 2% of minerals, vitamins, pollen and protein. Of honey’s 80% of natural sugar content, around 70% is made up of fructose and glucose.
Honey’s antibacterial properties make it an excellent Cleanser for acne. Apply some raw honey to the affected area and rinse off after 10 – 15 minutes.
Honey has a bleaching effect so regular use of honey on the affected area can dramatically fade old or new scars.
It is very soothing, hydrating and moisturizing. Use raw honey as a facial mask or use it any DIY facial mask recipes to reap its benefits.
4.Hair Conditioner –
Honey’s moisturizing and softening properties make it a wonderful hair conditioner. It also gives shine to dull hair. Mix 1 tablespoon raw honey with 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil and use your hands to evenly disperse the mixture throughout your hair. Rinse off after 20 – 30 minutes.
5.Hair Lightener –
It has a natural bleaching effect and this makes it an effective hair lightener. Mix 1 tablespoon raw honey with 6 tablespoons distilled water and apply it to your hair. Rinse off after 1 hour. Do this weekly for better results. You can add 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder if you are looking for a dramatic result.
6.Hair Removal –
Honey when combined with lemon juice and sugar helps remove excess body hair. Mix 1 tablespoon raw honey with 3 tablespoon brown sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Boil the mixture in the microwave (or on the stove) until it bubbles and turns brown. Let it cool. With the help of a Popsicle stick apply to your skin. Put a cotton strip over the area where the mixture was applied and rub it until you feel it warm as the mixture sticks to the hair. Gently pull the cotton against the direction of hair growth.
It is rich in antioxidants so a tablespoon of honey a day keeps free radicals at bay. Delay the aging process by making honey a part of your healthy diet. You can also smear some of It on your face to rid of wrinkles and other signs of aging.
8.Lip Scrub –
It makes a wonderful lip scrub. So if you want soft and smooth lips to mix 1 tablespoon raw honey with 1 tablespoon brown sugar and a few drops of lemon juice and apply to your lips. Gently exfoliate after 5 minutes.
9.Razor Bump –
10.Dark Circles –
It fades dark circles when applied topically. Take a tablespoon of raw honey and apply it to the affected area and rinse off after 20 minutes. Do this twice a week until your dark circles fade. You can also mix equal parts honey and sweet almond oil, apply to the affected area and rinse off after 10 – 15 minutes for better results.
Honey’s anti-inflammatory properties help calm eczema, rosacea and psoriasis prone skin. Apply some raw honey to the affected area and rinse off after 20 minutes. Manuka honey works better than any other type of honey for chronic skin conditions.
12.Nail Conditioner –
It strengthens your nails and softens your cuticles. Mix a tablespoon of raw honey with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and apply to your nails and cuticles. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
Relatable: Honey For Sore Throat
Food poisoning is an intense gastro-enteritis caused by the ingestion of the food or drinks sullied with either living microscopic organisms or their poisons or inorganic synthetic substances and toxic substance conveyed from the plants and creatures. Food poisoning results when you eat food contaminated with bacteria or other pathogens such as parasites or viruses. Read More
Have you ever noticed your little baby getting crabby and irritable just after or during their feedings? If yes, then it is very likely that the baby has taken in some air along with the milk which is bothering him/her. To tackle these sensitive matters, this blog would provide you with certain simple burping tips, Read More
Heart diseases are responsible for millions of deaths in the world. Majority of the deaths can be prevented if only the symptoms are recognized and the problem is diagnosed at correct time. Here 7 major signs that you should never ignore that can help you save lives in future including your own. 7 Major Sign Read More
“The Eye is the mirror of the soul.” Besides showing the true nature of people, the eyes also reveal a lot of secrets about health. There are a few eye diseases that affect us in adverse ways. Some of these occur often and some may occur rarely. Eye issues are caused by refractive blunders that Read More
Chickungunya: Chikungunya is an infection caused by the chikungunya virus. The disease features the sudden onset of fever two to four days after exposure. The fever usually lasts two to seven days, while accompanying joint pains typically last weeks or months but sometimes years. The mortality rate is a little less than 1 in 1,000; the elderly or those with underlying chronic medical problems are Read More
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a condition, a hormonal disorder which affects women during their
reproductive age. Nowadays, PCOS is becoming a serious concern among the society because around every 1 in 10 women is now being detected with PCOS. This health problem makes the ovary produce a higher number of clustered fluids which thereby fails the ovary to release eggs and affects fertility.
PCOS generally lasts long for years or may sometimes even last a lifetime. Treatments will definitely help you to recover, however, there is no exact cure for PCOS. Laboratory test and imaging are required to detect the conditions of PCOS. Medical diagnosis is essential to test it. PCOS generally caused due to hormonal imbalance and affects the ovary. Women suffering from PCOS tend to produce higher amounts of male hormone or androgen. And this type of hormonal imbalance leads to skipping of their menstrual periods and may also decrease their chances of getting pregnant.
The best ways to lose weight when you have PCOS:
- Change your lifestyle: Changing your daily routines, habits, and regime can definitely help you in shedding some pounds. Sticking to one chair and table will not help. Change your routines. Start making movements.
- Workouts and exercises: Always try to spare some time and dedicate them to exercise your body and follow some workout sessions, every morning and/or evening. Try starting with simple warm-up sessions and slowly increase the timings and repeats of a workout.
- Increase your daily activities: Apart from the regular workouts or exercises, you even need to increase your daily activities routine and engage yourself in as many different varieties of activities as possible, throughout the day. Keep yourself busy and engaged in activities.
- Minimize your stress: Give your health your first priority. Stay away from any type of stress. Keep your minds free and refreshed. Do what pleases you and don’t forget to relax your mind. Be positive and stay healthy.
- Keep breathing: Start taking deep breaths in between your routines. Try some deep breathing yoga or exercises. Always spare few minutes to breathe with a feel of exhaling and inhaling. Take a moment to breathe in fresh air.
- Avoid processed food: Try to keep yourselves away from processed and packaged foods like bread, pasta, noodles, canned juices, cookies, etc. that are rich in sugar and carbohydrates. Consuming these products are not providing you any vitamins or minerals, rather they are making you undernourished. Stay away from consuming any extra calories.
- Increase your vegetable intake: Include lots of veggies and salads in your daily menu. Do maintain a proper nourished diet plan full of veggies. Vegetables and salads are rich in fibers and nutrients and are low in calories. Also, try to consume different colors of vegetables because every veggie color contains a different nutrient, essentially beneficial for your health and weight loss regime.
Health gain today is one of the major concern among the youth. And PCOS is such a problem that it directly increases your weight rapidly. However, women try best possible ways to control and lose their weight even if they have PCOS. Although it is not an easy task, yes, it is possible if you are ready to struggle and make that extra effort.
Natural remedies and therapy for kidney stones or kidney stones are created of concrete or aggregations of crystals of dissolved minerals in the kidneys in urine formed. Kidney stones are a typical trigger of blood in the urine and often severe discomfort in the abdomen, flanks, or groin. Renal colic with nausea and vomiting related to Read More Symptoms and treatment of kidney cancer kidney cancer is an illness of the kidneys, the organs commence curly reddish brown about the size of a small fist, over and above the waist on both sides spine. Kidney cancer is identified in cells of the kidney. They are closer to the back of the body, as Read More Therapy about a sexual gland cysts should usually be ready to use organic techniques Write-up Therapy Cysts on the sex glands may be straightforward or too intense in terms of size and condition of the cysts. These sorts of the tumor are not an imminent danger to life once a lady, but huge cysts and sorts of Read More Causes of Stress Stress Effects on a human body What Experts Say About Stress How to Overcome From Stress Easy and simple way to overcome from Stress / Depression What is OCD?? OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) is a psychological wellness condition that revolves around crippling obsessions or impulse, troubling activities, and monotonous musings. A 2001 World Health Organization (WHO) psychological wellness report evaluated that OCD was among the main 20 reasons for sickness related incapacity worldwide for individuals matured 15 to 44 years. The Read More
Therapy compared to a cysts on the sex glands should always be ready for application of biological methods
Natural remedies and therapy for kidney stones or kidney stones are created of concrete or aggregations of crystals of dissolved minerals in the kidneys in urine formed. Kidney stones are a typical trigger of blood in the urine and often severe discomfort in the abdomen, flanks, or groin. Renal colic with nausea and vomiting related to Read More
Symptoms and treatment of kidney cancer kidney cancer is an illness of the kidneys, the organs commence curly reddish brown about the size of a small fist, over and above the waist on both sides spine. Kidney cancer is identified in cells of the kidney. They are closer to the back of the body, as Read More
Therapy about a sexual gland cysts should usually be ready to use organic techniques Write-up Therapy Cysts on the sex glands may be straightforward or too intense in terms of size and condition of the cysts. These sorts of the tumor are not an imminent danger to life once a lady, but huge cysts and sorts of Read More
Causes of Stress Stress Effects on a human body What Experts Say About Stress How to Overcome From Stress Easy and simple way to overcome from Stress / Depression
What is OCD?? OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) is a psychological wellness condition that revolves around crippling obsessions or impulse, troubling activities, and monotonous musings. A 2001 World Health Organization (WHO) psychological wellness report evaluated that OCD was among the main 20 reasons for sickness related incapacity worldwide for individuals matured 15 to 44 years. The Read More
So your head is burning, and you’re looking for the ways to get rid of a headache. In the era of allopathic medicines, everyone depends on the medication. But at the same time, medication also have many side effects, so we should avoid taking medicines. Headaches can be cured through natural ways and in fact, natural ways provide more relief.
8 different ways to getting rid of headaches without medicines naturally
- Hydration ( the process of causing something to absorb water )
During summers dehydration is most common and dehydration is one of the major causes of headaches especially migraine headaches. It is advised to keep your body hydrated to get rid of your headaches. Consume at least 10-12 glasses of water to avoid dehydration in your body which will eventually help you in getting rid of headaches. Eat fruits rich in juices such as watermelon, cucumber.
- Changing your Diet
Certain headaches occur due to the improper diet you take and changing your diet can help you in getting rid of a headache. So it is advised to avoid chocolates, fast food, oily, cheesy foods. Eat healthy diet such as green vegetables rich in vitamins that will help you in making a good health and eventually in fighting your headaches.
Meditation is one of the easiest and fastest ways that can help you make your headache go away. You can sit in a quiet place and relax your mind and body. With your eyes closed to concentrate on your breathing. You can also take help of different meditation videos that are available on youtube. With this method, you can get rid of your headache without taking medicines and it can be done at any place such as your school or workplace.
- Take breaks from your screens.
Using too much of computers and mobile phones can cause burning sensations in the eyes and eventually can lead to headaches. So, taking breaks from computers can help you in making your headache go away. Take a regular of 15-20 minutes breaks after every hour of using screens and it will help with your headache.
- A walk can help
Going for a morning walk and taking some fresh air can help a lot with your headache. Walking close to nature will help your mind to relax. Continue morning walks can help in reducing the frequency of the headaches with taking medicines.
- Moderate exercise
Moderate exercise helps in blood circulation of your body. Some gentle physical activities can help you in getting rid of headaches fast without medication. Exercises such as swimming and some simple yoga poses can help in your headaches as the release good hormones in your body.
- Massaging your head
Massaging your head near your eyes and brows can also help in getting rid of headaches instantly. Use of some essential oils can make a wonder if you use them for massaging your head and it will help your headache go away.
Lack of sleep is also one of the causes of the headaches especially migraines. Improper sleeping schedules cause tiredness of brain and results in a headache. So taking proper sleep can help you in getting rid of headaches and can also reduce the frequency of headaches.
- Blood Tests
- Brain scans, such as CT and MRI
A doctor usually is able to treat a particular type of a headache through a description of the condition, the type of pain, and the timing and pattern of attacks. If the nature of a headache appears to be not simple, tests may be carried out to eliminate more serious causes. Ask a Doctor for more.
Menstruation or period is the condition in women in which blood and tissue from the uterus come out of the vagina. Menstruation cycle usually happens every month in girls and women. The menstrual cycle is controlled by hormones like estrogen and progesterone. See: Why Do you Ovulate? According to a study, more than 800 million women Read More
High blood sugars and diabetes are very common problems today. Around 1 in every 3 persons is found showing the signs of high blood sugar level. The test results of your blood sugar will help you to identify whether or not you are suffering from the risks of high blood sugar. Generally, high blood sugar Read More
Crunchy yet butter textured, pleasantly sweet and delicious pine nuts are small edible seeds of female cone in a pine tree. Pine kernels are, indeed, very good source of plant derived nutrients, essential minerals, vitamins and “heart friendly” mono-unsaturated fatty acids that help benefit in reducing cholesterol levels in the blood. Botanically, pine trees belong Read More
Heart diseases are responsible for millions of deaths in the world. Majority of the deaths can be prevented if only the symptoms are recognized and the problem is diagnosed at correct time. Here 7 major signs that you should never ignore that can help you save lives in future including your own. 7 Major Sign Read More
To effectively get fit, you require an impenetrable dinner arrange for that doesn’t neglect calories through the breaks. Roll out these 3 improvements to your day to day eat fewer carbs, and dispose of uncounted calories to destroy excess fat from your diet. The run for weight reduction is straightforward: To shed extra pounds, we Read More