Vitamin E is an important vitamin which governs the functions of many organs in the body. It is a very good antioxidant which means it works better to slow down the processes which damage the cells. It has many benefits if taken in recommended amounts. However, too much of vitamin E in the body has its own impact and side effects.
The rich sources of vitamin E foods are vegetable oils, poultry, meat, eggs, fruits, and vegetables. Vitamin E is also used in the treating a number of diseases of heart, blood pressure and leg pain. Women use vitamin E to prevent complications during the pregnancy periods, premenstrual syndrome, painful periods, breast cysts, etc.
Vitamin E has a lot of health benefits.
Some of which are listed below:
- A great antioxidant: The most important advantage of vitamin E is its antioxidant property. It acts as a shield in protecting us against various illnesses. They also prevent cell damage by fighting against “free radicals” that can lead to chronic degenerative diseases like heart illness, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and cancer. The free radicals are constantly produced as a result of digestive processes, pollution, consumption of junk foods, smoking etc. The best-known benefit of vitamin E is that it can quench these free radicals before it will cause harm.
- Liver protection: Studies have shown that 38% of the people who were given vitamin E supplements were cured of NASH- non-alcoholic steatohepatitis, a condition which results in inflammation of the liver due to the accumulation of fat. This is in no way related to alcoholism but is yet dangerous. Obesity and lifestyle changes contribute to this condition.
- Eye health: The main cause of vision loss among the elderly people is due to macular degeneration. Studies have found that vitamin E along with other crucial vitamins can help cure this illness.
- Brain health: Researchers have thrown light that there is a link between adequate vitamin E intake and reduced risk of brain tumors.
- Heart health: There are various types of fats and among that the polyunsaturated fatty acids have a greater chance of being disturbed by free radicals. More intake of polyunsaturated fatty acids also called as omega 6 fatty acids, can increase the risk of heart-related diseases such as a blockage in the arteries, narrowing of arteries due to plaque deposition, etc. the vitamin E will fight against the free radicals and help prevent heart diseases.
- Cancer: The omega 6 fatty acids will also promote inflammation of the cells in the body which can be cancerous. Vitamin E intake will help reduce the risk of cancer.
- Alzheimer’s disease: Vitamin E can slow down the worsening of memory loss in patients suffering from Alzheimer’s disease.
- Anemia: Researchers show that vitamin E can increase the iron content in the body as it helps in the production of red blood cells.
- Chemo drugs: Applying vitamin E to the skin seems to be effective in treating leakage of chemo drugs to surrounding areas.
- Chemo related nerve damage: Taking vitamin E before and after the chemotherapy will prevent nerve damage.
- Granuloma annular: It’s a type of skin sore. Applying vitamin E to the affected area will cure the skin sore.
- Male infertility: Vitamin E has an ability to treat male infertility problems. However, if taken along with vitamin C it will not serve the purpose.
- Bleeding within the skull: Taking vitamin E orally can help prevent bleeding within the skull in infants.
- Sunburn: Taking vitamin E along with vitamin C orally in recommended amounts will cure skin inflammation due to sunburns.
- Swelling of the uveitis: Taking vitamin E along with vitamin C orally can improve vision but does not reduce the swelling in the middle region of the eye called the uveitis.
Natural remedies and therapy for kidney stones or kidney stones are created of concrete or aggregations of crystals of dissolved minerals in the kidneys in urine formed. Kidney stones are a typical trigger of blood in the urine and often severe discomfort in the abdomen, flanks, or groin. Renal colic with nausea and vomiting related to Read More
Symptoms and treatment of kidney cancer kidney cancer is an illness of the kidneys, the organs commence curly reddish brown about the size of a small fist, over and above the waist on both sides spine. Kidney cancer is identified in cells of the kidney. They are closer to the back of the body, as Read More
Therapy compared to a cysts on the sex glands should always be ready for application of biological methods
Therapy about a sexual gland cysts should usually be ready to use organic techniques Write-up Therapy Cysts on the sex glands may be straightforward or too intense in terms of size and condition of the cysts. These sorts of the tumor are not an imminent danger to life once a lady, but huge cysts and sorts of Read More
Causes of Stress Stress Effects on a human body What Experts Say About Stress How to Overcome From Stress Easy and simple way to overcome from Stress / Depression
What is OCD?? OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) is a psychological wellness condition that revolves around crippling obsessions or impulse, troubling activities, and monotonous musings. A 2001 World Health Organization (WHO) psychological wellness report evaluated that OCD was among the main 20 reasons for sickness related incapacity worldwide for individuals matured 15 to 44 years. The Read More
It is a season of mangoes! How could we ever miss a chance of writing an article about mangoes! Mangoes are one of the most popular fruits in the world and they make up a huge percentage of the tropical fruits produced each year. Here are some health benefits of mangoes which you may not even know!
All fruits are rich in vitamins and minerals and mangoes are no exception having high nutritional value. Mangoes are an important source of carotenes which are essential antioxidants required by the body. They have high contents of vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, copper mineral, potassium, magnesium, & vitamin E. They are also good sources of fibre & 90% water content. The mango is a delicious & fascinating fruit. As with any fruits & vegetables, knowing the facts about mangoes help us to connect ourselves more with the fruit.
1. Helps in digestion:
Mangoes can facilitate healthy digestion. It contains enzymes that help in digestion and breakdown of proteins. The fibre present in mangoes helps the digestive tract to work more efficiently. The fibre also helps to reduce the risk of heart disease & type 2 diabetes. Green mangoes are rich in pectin than ripened mangoes.
2. Promotes healthy gut:
The flesh of the mangoes contains a large amount of prebiotic dietary fibre. This helps to feed good bacteria into the gut thereby promoting a healthy gut. A healthy gut is an indication for a healthy state.
3. Boosts immune system:
The generous amount of antioxidants & vitamin C present in mangoes help boost the immune system. Also, the 25 different types of carotenoids present help to keep the immune system healthy & strong.
4. Promotes eye health
Mangoes are rich sources of beta-carotene which help in the production of vitamin A that are good for the eyes. It improves the overall health of the eyes, improves vision, and even prevents loss of vision. It also prevents night blindness and dry eyes.
5. Lowers cholesterol:
Mangoes can also regulate the cholesterol levels. The large amounts of pectin present in mangoes help to bring down the bad cholesterol. The bad cholesterol is very harmful to the body as it causes plaque in the blood vessels and blocks the blood flow through it.
6. Clears the skin:
Mangoes are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C both of which are skin friendly. These vitamins are very crucial for healthy skin & skin repairs. It also exfoliates & eliminates the dead pores in the skin. Mangoes have large amounts of skin healing nutrients. For example, the fibre content of mangoes helps to clear the gut which accumulates a large number of toxins in the body.
7. Diabetics could also enjoy:
Though mangoes are sweet it is never a strict no for the diabetics patients. Generally, mangoes belong to the category of the low glycemic index which safe even for diabetics to consume. Foods with low glycemic index make sure there is the very slow release of sugar into the blood and there is no sudden peak in the release levels of the sugars. Besides that, mangoes are also rich in dietary fibres which regulate the blood levels.
8. Aids weight loss:
The phytochemicals present in the skin of mango act as natural fat busters. When you eat fruits rich in fibres you feel full for a longer time which prevents you from stuffing more fattening snacks.
9. Prevents cancer:
The antioxidants present in mangoes are good cancer fighters. They help to fight against prostate, breast, colon & leukaemia cancers. Having then quite often prevents the development of radicals in your body which are the main cause of cancers.
10. Promotes healthy sex:
Mangoes are rich in vitamin E. Having proper and balanced amounts of vitamin E can help have healthy sex and promote sex drives.
11. Help fight heat strokes:
Mango juice helps to cool down the body and also prevents overheating. When the sun’s energy is burning your body especially the muscles your kidneys get accumulated with toxins. Having mango juice can help overcome this.
What is Skin Pigmentation?
Skin Pigmentation is just the regular shade of the skin. The reason individuals have distinctive skin shading and shade is a direct result of melanocytes which are the cells that are in charge of the generation of melanin. Melanin is the shade that is in charge of giving the skin, hair and eyes their shading. It additionally assists with the control of warmth, shields the body from UV radiation and gives corrective variety. The elements that influence the sum and circulation of melanin are hereditary qualities, endocrine framework and the earth.
What are Skin Pigmentation Disorders?
Skin pigmentation issue adjusts the shade of the skin. This is caused by harm or variation from the norm of the cells that make melanin. Pigmentation issue can influence the entire body or just fixes of skin. On the off chance that the body creates excessively melanin, the skin winds up darker like on account of pregnancy and sun presentation. On the off chance that it makes too little melanin, the skin winds up lighter like on account of vitiligo.
What are the Causes of Skin Pigmentation Disorders?
There is still no reasonable clarification of why skin color issue happen. Be that as it may, some skin color issue like albinism has a specific reason; it is an acquired latent quality. Hypopigmentation spots in association with vitiligo can be because of damage like a cut. Studies show that the light fixes of vitiligo don’t contain melanocytes, which are in charge of making melanin. A few specialists trust that vitiligo might be an immediate aftereffect of an immune system scatter. It has even been connected to conditions like Addison’s ailment and hyperthyroidism, which are associated with the adrenal organ.
Skin Hyperpigmentation can be caused by a scope of variables like poor nourishment and damage. There is even a mental disorder that makes a habitual need scratch which results to dim, rugged skin. The cover from melasma might be because of fluctuating hormone levels however it generally vanishes after the lady conceives an offspring.
Skin Pigmentation Disorder Symptoms and Signs
The side effects and indications of skin pigmentation issue are either obscuring or helping of the skin. It can influence the entire body or simply certain zones.
How is Skin Pigmentation Disorder Diagnosed?
There are distinctive analytic tests for particular skin pigmentation issue. Be that as it may, specialists and dermatologists can ordinarily analyze skin pigmentation issue through physical examination and by taking a careful medical history of the patient. For vitiligo, a visual exam is generally all that is required for determination. Other skin pigmentation issue may require blood tests and eye exams. For conditions like a skin disease or lichen simplex chronicus, a biopsy might be directed to think about the skin under a magnifying lens. A few doctors additionally utilize a dark light test, wood’s light or different gadgets to analyze a skin condition.
Treatment For Skin Pigmentation Disorders?
There are particular medicines for various skin pigmentation issue. For Albinism, patients are encouraged to conceal, utilize sunscreen and however much as could be expected to keep away from sun introduction with a specific end goal to anticipate skin disease. They likewise need to wear defensive eyewear or potentially remedy remedial focal points. For visual impedances, the medical procedure might be required.
For Vitiligo, patients are recommended a blend of photosensitive pharmaceuticals and bright light treatment to obscure light spots. In the event that the patient has de-pigmented patches that influence the greater part of the body, skin fading operators like monobenzone might be utilized for a more uniform appearance of the skin. There are additionally restorative concealers that can be utilized however skin uniting is another alternative.
For Hyperpigmentation issue, there are skin helping creams that can be utilized. Patients are additionally encouraged to dodge the sun. In the event that the issue is associated with poor sustenance, a dietician might be required for guiding. For individuals with lichen simplex chronicus, topical creams, as well as antihistamines, might be endorsed to quit tingling. For pigmentations or moles that are suspicious, specialists may need to carefully evacuate it with a specific end goal to avert skin growth.
Beauty care products can be utilized to quickly level out skin tone and conceal dull or light spots. There are tinted creams, establishment and other corrective items that can be utilized as a brief answer for skin pigmentation issue. There are additionally home cures that are shabby and safe wherein every single regular fixing are utilized for skin pigmentation issues. For instance, lemon can be utilized on dim spots since it is a powerful fading operator. Other regular lighteners incorporate nectar, onion, drain and Aloe Vera. In any case, a few people are delicate to certain normal cures which can result in the bothering of the skin.
Are Skin Pigmentation Disorders Triggered by Diet?
Poor nourishment can be one of the reasons for Hyperpigmentation. There are likewise sure sustenances that are known to quicken skin obscuring. For instance, nourishments like celery, limes and parsnips contain psoralens which assemble on the skin and pull in unsafe bright beams subsequently quickening obscuring of the skin. On the off chance that you have repeating dull spots on the face or neck, there is a plausibility that it is associated with such sustenances. Devouring these sustenances may not by any means uncover the skin yet contact with the skin surely can. Skin obscuring can likewise be caused by caffeine however just when devoured in expansive amounts. A solid, very much adjusted eating routine can be useful in counteracting skin pigmentation issue.
Tips to Prevent Skin Pigmentation Disorders
Simple and Affordable Home Remedies to Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation
The distinctive substance peels, over the counter medications or salon medicines, may guarantee to offer speedier outcomes, however, the impact only occasionally keeps going long and in addition to these medicines are very costly. These are similar variables that make the home cures more compelling and the most favoured as well. Likewise, home cures are protected and join the utilization of regular and reasonable fixings.
- Potato confront pack
Potato is known to be a standout amongst the most strong and normal fixings to cure skin pigmentation or to help the imperfections and dull spots. Potato is a rich wellspring of Vitamin C, riboflavin and iron. This rich vegetable even contains the chemical catecholase, which helps in helping the skin tone.
- Tomato, Oatmeal and Yogurt Face Mask
Tomatoes are wealthy in lycopene, which shields the skin from hurtful bright beams of the sun, in this manner shields the skin from pigmentation.
The grainy surface of oats can be utilized as a characteristic cleaning operator, which will bring about lighter and brighter skin tone.
Yoghurt is wealthy in lactic corrosive, which is again a characteristic fading operator and aides in helping the skin tone.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Cleanser
Apple juice vinegar contains astringent properties, which helps in helping the skin tone and additionally decreases the dim patches and pigmentation.
Rules and Regulations of Skin Pigmentation
- Anticipate Skin Pigmentation Disorders
- Do utilize sunscreen every day, notwithstanding amid overcast days since UV beams can enter mists and cause hyperpigmentation.
- Try not to expect that outcomes from skin helping items or different medicines are lasting in light of the fact that hyperpigmentation is a long haul flight that requires support.
- Do utilize protected and viable items that are clinically demonstrated. On the off chance that you are uncertain, get some information about a specific item before utilizing.
- Try not to utilize skin helping items with possibly destructive fixings. Research is critical since there are numerous risky fixings in skin helping items like those that can harm the skin or increment skin malignancy chance.
- On the off chance that you think you are having any skin pigmentation issue, counsel a skincare proficient as quickly as time permits with a specific end goal to decide the reason and get the correct treatment.
- Do take after a solid and very much adjusted eating regimen wealthy in cancer prevention agents and supplements.
Raisins are obtained by drying grapes either in the sun or in driers. On drying, they turn into green, golden or black gems. They are naturally sweet in flavour and are widely used in cooking all over the world especially as dessert toppings. These may be tiny in size but they hold a bunch of nutritional value. The health benefits of raisins are, it aids digestion, treats constipation, improves bone health & increases iron levels in the body. It also helps to treat bloating, anaemia, fever, & erectile dysfunction. Raisins also have a positive impact on the eyes, hair, dental, heart, and bone health. It also helps in healthy weight gain.
Raisins are considered as dry fruits that boost energy that is added to health tonics, snacks, and high energy food supplements for backpackers, campers, and mountaineers. Raisins are high in calories and it is recommended that you eat ¼ cup of raisins a day.
THE HIDDEN NUTRITIONAL VALUE:
Raisins are rich in antioxidants and vitamins like riboflavin, niacin,thiamin, and vitamin C, K, and B6. It is also high in sugar and calories. It contains minerals like magnesium, potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, and boron. A ¼ cup of raisins is said to have 4% proteins, 1% fat & 95% carbohydrates.
POWERFUL HEALTH BENEFITS OF RAISINS:
- Relieve Constipation: Raisins are rich in fibre (insoluble fibre) which absorbs all the water and natural fluids in the body. This adds bulk to the food moving through the intestinal tract. This ultimately provides relief from constipation.
- Promotes Weight Gain: They are rich sources of fructose & glucose and thus helps weight gain in a healthy way. It forms an ideal part of the diet for bodybuilders and athletes who require boosts of energy. It can be consumed by those who want to gain weight without accumulating unhealthy cholesterol.
- Treats erectile Dysfunction: It has been a custom in India to make the bride and the groom drink a glass of milk boiled with raisin & a pinch of saffron on their wedding. Any idea why this custom is been followed for years and years? Here it is. Raisins have been known to stimulate libido and thereby induce arousal. This is because it contains an amino acid called arginine which helps to treat erectile dysfunction. Raisins have the ability to increase sperm count. Consuming these dry fruits on a daily basis helps in sexual endurance.
- Aids Digestion: The fibres present in raisins help to flush out the toxins and harmful materials from the digestive tract. This prevents bacterial growth, intestinal diseases & difficulty in bloating.
- Prevents Cancer: Catechin is polyphenols antioxidants that are present in the blood which removes the free radicals present in the body. These free radicals are the underlying reasons for the spontaneous growth of cancerous cells. Raisins are rich in high levels of catechins that removes free radicals thereby preventing cancer. The fiber content in the raisins also promotes the excretion of bile from the body which also flushes out the toxins that cause cancer.
- Reduce Hypertension: The hight amount of potassium in raisins play a very important role in reducing hypertension. Potassium is mineral that reduces the tension of blood vessels and also decreases blood pressure. The dietary fibre in raisins also affect the blood vessels in the body and also help to reduce hypertension.
- Dental care: The phytochemical called oleanolic acid present in raisins play a crucial role in protecting your teeth against cavities, decay, and brittleness. It also prevents bacterial growth that is responsible for cavities. The calcium present in raisins helps in strengthening and demineralizing tooth enamels. The boron content in raisins promotes the growth of oral gums thereby ensuring strong teeth. It might be surprising to know that while eating raisins, the longer it gets stuck to the teeth, the better it is, as it increases the preventive powers of bacterial growth.
- Cardiac Health: The high levels of potassium, fibre, boron, polyphenols, antioxidants, and phenolic acids help to burn cholesterol as well as lowers hypertension thereby promoting good cardiac health.
- Controls Diabetes: Raisins have the ability to lower postprandial insulin response. This means raisins have the ability to control the insulin production after the intake of the certain meal which is otherwise dangerous to a diabetic patient. They also help release leptin & ghrelin, the hormones which indicate us that we are hungry.
- Treat Anemia: Raisins are abundant sources of iron which helps treat anaemia. It also contains vitamin B complex that helps in the formation of new blood. The high copper content in raisins also helps in the production of red blood cells.
- Good for Eyes: Raisins are rich in antioxidant-rich polyphenolic phytonutrients that are excellent for ocular health. They protect the eyes from the damages caused by radicals such as macular degeneration, age-related weakening of vision, and cataracts.
- Prevents acidosis: Raisins being rich in potassium & magnesium are a natural remedy for acidosis. Potassium & magnesium help prevent acidosis as they are the common components of antacids and are considered basic on the pH scale. Acidosis is the state of increased acidity of the blood also known as toxicity of the blood. Sometimes the gases in our respiratory system may cause boils, skin damage, damage to the internal organs, & renal calculi. Consuming raisins can help prevent all this.
- Promote bone health: Calcium the important component of our bones is abundantly present in the raisins. Boron, which is required by our body in very small quantities is a very efficient calcium absorber. It helps to prevent menopause induced osteoporosis in women and is very important for the bones and joints. Potassium is another nutrient present in high levels and can help strengthen bones & promote bone growth thereby reducing the chances of osteoporosis.
- Reduce arthritis pain: Raisins have strong anti-inflammatory properties. It helps relieve chronic pain especially arthritis pain. One can either eat the soaked raisins or even drink the soaking water and see a drastic improvement in their health condition.
- Promotes kidney health: The high amount of potassium in raisins help prevent the formation & re-occurrence of kidney stones.
- Treats insomnia: Insomnia trouble may be due to deficiency of iron in your body. The intake of raisins which are rich in iron content can help overcome the iron deficiency. This also ensures good night sleep.
- Increase nutrient uptake: Raisins are rich sources of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids such as phosphorus & selenium. These nutrients are a good absorber of other nutrients and proteins in the body. including this in your diet can help improve your overall energy & strengthen your immune system.
- Improves Liver health: dry fruits are rich in bioflavonoids that protect your body from the free radical activity. Over-night soaked raisins and raisin water act as liver cleansers. The raisin water helps to improve liver health which in turn purifies the blood.
- Rich in anti-oxidants and vitamin C : Raisin is rich in anti-oxidants and vitamin C which keep the skin radiant, taut & youthful. It also prevents acne as it has germicidal properties.
- Hair health: The rich amount of vitamin C prevents cell damage. Daily intake of raisins can help hair growth, make it shinier and grow even thicker. The anti-inflammatory property can prevent dandruff, scalp irritation & flakiness
How to store?
Raisins once opened should be stored in the cool & dry area. It can be stored in airtight containers for about 6 months but still retains its flavour, colour & nutritional value. It can also be refrigerated for a year. You can also use it by steaming and boiling it in water for 10 minutes.
Hope these benefits of Raisins makes you add them to your daily dose of nutrition. Have a Healthy Life!
Typhoid fever is caused by Salmonella typhi, a Gram-negative bacterium. S. Typhi has several unique features and the genetic basis of many of which is known as a result of early genetic studies and the recent sequencing of the whole genome. The bacteria S. typhi can be identified in the laboratory by several biochemical and Read More
In this world we humans have some basic amenities such as food, water and shelter. In addition to these we need some comforts to ease our lives such as vehicles, air conditioners, refrigerators and the most important aerosol deodorants (because we need to smell good). We have industries manufacturing these daily pleasures of ours and Read More
Having a comprehensive dilated eye exam is one of the best things you can do to make sure that you’re seeing the best you can and that you’re keeping your eyes healthy. Millions of people have problems with their vision every year. Some of these problems can cause permanent vision loss and even blindness, while others Read More
What Is an Prostate Enlargement (BPH)? The prostate gland is located below the bladder in men and produces fluid components of semen. Over half of men ages 60 and above have enlargement of the prostate gland. This condition is sometimes called benign prostatic hyperplasia or benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH). It is not known exactly why Read More
Before jumping on to the disorders faced by the thyroid gland, let’s get to know the gland first! The thyroid gland is a butterfly-shaped gland located in the front of neck below the Adam’s apple, wrapped around the trachea (windpipe). And this is a very important gland as it produces thyroid hormones, which regulate metabolic Read More
The main API in Viagra is a sildenafil citrate, is an orally active drug discovered by Pfizer for the treatment of Male Erectile Dysfunction. Sildenafil is an act by a selective inhibitor of (cGMP)- specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), and increasing NO(Nitric Oxide) action in corpus cavernosum. Viagra is an under Schedule H drug (that means to be sold at retail on the prescription of registered medical practitioner only)
Side Effects of Having Viagra!
Oral Bioavailability of Sildenafil is ~40% and mainly metabolized by the enzyme CYP3A4. Viagra dose recommended in a dose of 50 mg if it’s not effective then increased in dose i.e. 100 mg before intercourse
NO(Nitric Oxide) is important to the regulation of pulmonary vascular resistances, PDE-5inhibits lower pulmonary atrial pressure. The Sildenafil is only PDE-5 inhibitors shown improve arterial oxygenation in pulmonary hypertension. Because of these the sildenafil/Viagra drug of choice for this condition.
A Side effect of Viagra is mainly due to PDE-5 inhibitor-related such as vasodilation, headache, nasal congestion, dizziness, flushing, fall in B.P.(Blood Pressure), loose motion, skin rashes, vomiting, abnormal vision.
The manufacturer advises that sildenafil/Viagra is should not be used in patients with a hereditary retinal degenerative disease because its weakly inhibits isoenzyme PDE-6 which is involved in photoreceptor transduction in the retina. As such, impairment of color vision, especially blue-green discrimination occurs in recipients. In few cases of sudden loss of vision due to nonarteritic ischemic point neuropathy (NAION) has been reported.
Viagra is contraindicated in Coronary heart disease & those patients taking Nitrate is an increased risk of potentially life threating hypotension
Also, caution is advised in some races which are suffering from sickle cell anemia, myeloma, and in leukemia.
Drug: Drug interactions with Viagra are Antifungal, Antibiotics, Antianginal (Nitrate), some anti-hypertensive medicine.
So, these are some major side effects of taking Viagra without any doctor prescription. We suggest you to avoid taking it if there is no need. You can use some effective home remedies to full fill your sexual needs like (Erections) but be taking a drug that can affect your body is not that true.
Everyone talks about how having healthy food can increase your life quality, your body metabolism, increasing lifespan etc. but apart from all these beneficial effects it also increases your productivity and gives you happiness. Consuming healthy foods can be an extremely tough choice at the start but eventually, it will really have better effects and leave you craving more.
Eating healthy includes a balanced diet which consists of the variety of different foods and providing adequate amounts of nutrients required for good health. It gives you the energy to keep going throughout the day and is also helpful for cell growth and repair. Healthy food help you stay strong and healthy and also help in preventing diseases. Deficiencies in vitamins like A, B, C, and E and other elements like zinc, magnesium, selenium etc. can lead to the weakening of immune system and make us more prone to various illnesses.
Reasons why Healthy food makes us Happy:
- Weight loss
Consuming carbohydrate-rich foods which are usually simple carbohydrates can lead to an increase in weight because our body keeps releasing insulin to metabolize those foods and thus preventing fat cells to metabolize. It increases the number of fat cells for later storage of excess glucose. Healthy foods like quinoa, oats, rice etc. have complex carbohydrates which have more fiber and take a longer time to digest. This ultimately results in lesser cravings and decreases the will to consume again and again leading to weight loss.
Healthy foods like olive oil and fish oils contain omega-3 fatty acids which strengthen skin membranes and help retaining moisture. Blueberries, kale, and spinach have high amounts of antioxidants which protect cell damage done by UV rays. Thus, these foods help in anti-aging.
Though during stress, we always turn to our comfort food like pasta, chips and other junk they make us more lethargic and decrease our ability to stress. Research says healthier food options like high fiber, carbohydrate-rich foods release serotonin, a hormone that causes relaxation. Chronic stress leads to weakening of immune system and to overcome this, high antioxidants containing fruits and vegetables are beneficial.
Better sleep quality can be achieved by taking healthier foods and consuming less during nights. Mostly sleep disturbances and an inadequate amount of sleep is usually due to high intake of sugar, fats, high intake of caffeine before sleep because these cause neuronal disturbances and require more time to digest. Healthier options like eating less during nights, consuming lycopene, vitamin B9, calcium etc. improve sleeping patterns.
Better brain and heart health
Eating high-quality foods containing lots of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants nourishes the brain and protects it from oxidative stress (waste-free radicals produced by cells when they use oxygen). Unsaturated or polyunsaturated fats are a healthier option for heart and prevent coronary diseases and low sodium intake prevents the risk of developing a high blood pressure.
All these factors help in maintaining the body health perfectly and when your body functions properly you tend to be happy and radiate that happiness. This leads to clean eating, better habits, positive thinking and more importantly loving yourself. Thus, shifting to a healthy diet is a good choice and helps in making our body a better place.
Skin is the important body entity and its care is the variety of practice that supports skin integrity, enhances its appearance and relieve skin conditions. The various skin care practices majorly are comprised of supplementary nutrition, prevention of excessive sun exposure and suitable use of emollients. Practices that will enhance appearance also which include the use of cosmetics, botulinum, exfoliation, and latest specific fillers, laser resurfacing, microdermabrasion, peels, retinol therapy.
Skincare is a routine daily procedure in many settings, such as skin that is either too dry or too moist and prevention of dermatitis and prevention of skin injuries.
Skincare is a part of the treatment of wound healing, radiation therapy and some medications.
Skin care is important throughout the life cycle of a human not considering of gender. This important body covering breathes, perspires, stretches, and fits like a glove.
This definitely includes skincare needs as well as cosmetic methods and techniques.
- The first step in any skin care routine is to rid herself of things that harm the body like external chemicals which are (smoking, tanning beds, baking in the sun, too much alcohol).
Skin is reflective of heredity, health patterns, and habits. Eating correctly, exercising regularly, drinking adequate amounts of water, and getting sufficient rest/sleep.
- skin care is mainly protection, exfoliation (ridding the skin of dead cells), and nourishment (inside out and outside in).
- avoid using any soaps that are manufactured and sold in bar form (unless recommended by a dermatologist) the body soap on the face as it is too strong and harsh. The face should be washed with use of lukewarm water rather than hot as it directly affects the pores of skin leaving them open and more parties enter the skin
- Exfoliation is a chemical method that causes the skin to produce new skin which is more youthful and has less dead layer skin cells.
- in cold weather conditions, Immediate application of moisturizer and lotion after taking a bath or shower is extremely important as body’s moisture-producing/moisture-locking glands become less active after age 40 and this method helps maintain the skin integrity. The skin complexion frequently requires additional moisturizers.
- as the damage to the inner skin that is lasting, use of a proper sunscreen with appropriate SPF values is necessary as it is different for different skin types. A sunscreen of at least SPF 15 is recommended for most individuals.
- skin cosmetics like Creams, lotions, cosmetics, or commercial concoctions regardless of price or promise do not permanently bring back the original texture of the skin
- Avoid excessive weight loss as loss of water also affects skin texture
- Use of heavy makeup affects the skin due to the chemicals present hence a light makeup is advised for as an enhancement, not as a camouflage; to conceal
- Makeup formulations on the markets have to be assessed whether they do not clog pores. Revaluation of makeup products and techniques periodically is necessary for maintaining skin health.
My son 18 year old ,weight 71.3kg ,height 163cm,having excess fat around chest area,due to which he feels discomfort and lack of confidence.His recent pathological reports are as here underHomocysteine- 42.4 umol/LVitamin D – 13.01ng/mlProlactin – 23.37 ng/mlHDL CHOLESTEROL DIRECT – 33 mg/dlTC/HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO – 5.2 ratioMean Corpuscular Volume (MCV) – 104.6 fLMean Corp. Hemo.Conc(MCHC )- 28.5 g/dLRed Cell Distribution Width- SD(RDW-SD) – 58.2 fL Red Cell Distribution Width(RDW – CV) – 15.9 %Growth Hormone – <0.05Rest of his test regarding Hormone (FSH,LH,Testosterone etc) , thyroid, diabetes,lever,kidney,Hb,VitaminB12 etc are ok and in normal range.Doctor please let me know what complication he is having as per reports.He is also suffering with skin psoriasis problem.Kindly help.
A healthy lifestyle and healthy life is nothing but the outcome of religious follow up of the health and food habits. If you are aiming for a healthy life and healthy living, don’t worry it is not a far-fetched unattainable dream. It is actually very easy and to show you how and to testify the former statement here are 10 easy and simple health and food habits that would take you closer to your aim. They are simple and little habits to follow and implicate them in your daily routine for a healthier you!
- Say no to skipping breakfast: Don’t ever skip on breakfasts instead make it a wholesome, fuller breakfast to break the nightlong fast! Add oats, whole-wheat sandwich, and other wholesome grains in the breakfast and don’t forget ever.
- Eat properly: Don’t make the meal time a hushing affair! Make sure to sit properly and eat the food properly and yes, without any work, or t.v., or game, going on simultaneously. Enjoy the food and don’t hurry. Eating slow and properly would also make sure that the food is chewed properly.
- Switch to healthy cooking oils: Switch to healthier cooking oils with low-trans fat and high nutritional value. And make food healthier.
- Walk your way: Walking or rather any physical exercise or activity is very important to ensure proper digestion of food and an active and healthy body. You know the rules, skip the elevators; take the stairs, the goal is to walk at least 10,000 steps a day! Use Google health app to monitor your daily walks and physical exertions and also it would ensure no cheating along with precision.
- Fruit up: Add fruits in your diet and fill your health requirements for the day. The most important and easy habit is the fruitful habit.
- Add vinegar: Vinegar helps in digestion and prevents the food from sticking up. Cut down on salt and try vinegar instead for a healthy food habit.
- Cut down on sugar: As much as possible cut down on the sugar intakes in your diet.
- High up on the protein intake: Protein is the building block of our body and is very essential too, try and increase the protein intake in your diet for a healthy you! Egg, Broccoli, Lentils, Asparagus, are high on protein and ensure the daily need of protein is met.
- Chew well: Make sure to chew your food well as that is the primary way to proper digestion. Don’t gulp down the food, take time, chew it well! It has dual benefits. While well chewed food gets digested easily and faster than the food not chewed properly, it is also an exercise as it burns calories.
- Green tea for health: Green tea is high in antioxidants and help increase the metabolic rate. It also has skin benefits. Include green tea in the regime and see the wonders!
This Diwali, take a resolution to adopt a new approach to your beauty box. The average Indian Women uses lots of skin care and beauty products every day, and with that comes the risk of absorbing harmful chemicals into the blood stream. But there are plenty of natural ingredients, such as oils, fruits and foods, that can help keep your skin healthy. Here are some fruits that glowing your skin from the inside out.
- Strawberry –
Strawberries are rich in foliate and Vitamin C, each of which work to neutralize cell damaged cause by free radicals. It’s also help to protect the skin against UV damage.
- Pineapple –
Tropical fruit are chock full of Vitamin C that help to defend skin against free radicals. Vitamin C also helps the body produce collagen.
- Apple –
Apples are rich in malic acid, which helps to cleanse and soften the skin by renewing skin cells.
- Cucumber –
Cucumber are full of antioxidants, including Vitamin C, beta – carotene and manganese. They are also hydrating which is essential for soft, supple skin.
Here are another few tips which are helping you for looking special.
- Wash your face twice daily.
- Take off your makeup ever night.
- Apply Moisturizer after cleansing.
- Take warm, not hot showers.
- Drink tons of water.
- Get eight hours sleep.
- Wear SPF 30+ sunscreen
- Do an at-home peel.
- Use a sheet mask.
- Exercise three times a week.
- Disinfect your cell phone.
- Change your pillow case.
- Clean your makeup brushes.
- Exfoliate your body with sugar scrub.
- Do an in – office facial.
- Examine your body for suspicious moles.
- See a Dermatologist for a checkup.
- Do a skin screening.