The angle of penis during erection is determined by the ligament which attaches it to the lower abdomen. In majority of the cases, the attachment is such that the penis lie perpendicular to the main axis of the body when erect. However, in other cases, the angle of erection shows wide variation. Jelqing and massage are known to cause some modification in the angle of erection.Adjusting the angle of intercourse is the easiest solution out. However, surgery might be chosen as a more complicated option.
My penis erects parallel to the body and when I used to stretch it perpendicular it hurts from inside what should I do to make it perpendicular and straight? i\’m only able to perform sex in limited postions.
I am a 26 year old male and I had frenuloplasty 10 days back, now the main concern for which I undergone procedure was that the foreskin being too tight wasn’t able to pull back in erection, after surgery it is better than previous condition but still I cannot fully retract skin when Erect as it becomes tight. Should I continue pulling manually or go for a dorsal cut? Also I keep myself clean so no hygiene problem.
Blood might remain trapped in pockets after erection or mastrubation. This blood gradually goes to the main trunk. This takes some time , within which it can give a budged appearance to penis.
As indicated by an investigation distributed in the July 10, 2013 Journal of Sexual Medicine that took a gander at in excess of 1,600 men’s normal penis measure, specialists found that when erect, the normal penis size is generally around 5.5″ long (14 cm), running from 1.6 to 10.2″ (4cm to 26 cm) long. In any case, the standard deviation is around 1″ (2.66 cm), which implies that around 66% of men’s erect penises in the investigation are between about 4.5 and 6.5″ long (12.5cm to 16.8cm). Another approach to take a gander at this is just about 20% of all men have an erect penis size of under 4.5″ – this is around 1″ shorter than normal.
Investigate the normal penis length insights – we think you’ll be astonished:
- Normal erect penis size: 5.5″
- Normal limp penis size: 3.5 – 3.9″
The Penis BookWant to find out about the male life structures? Pondering about size, Erectile Dysfunctioning (ED) or Premature Ejaculation (PE)? Look at Dr. Aaron Spitz, MD’s The Penis Book to get the hang of all that you at any point needed to know and need to think about the penis.
Does Penis Size Make a difference?
A man’s penis can give him incredible delight, and in addition critical tension, on occasion. Uneasiness ordinarily emerges from sentiments of insufficiency with an estimate, quality of erection or sexual execution. Here, we need to furnish you with some intriguing realities about the penis and conceivably enable you to answer the inquiry: what is the normal penis estimate and is my penis sufficiently huge to completely fulfil a lady?
While size might be essential to men, most ladies concur that by and large, the extent of a penis is truly not as imperative as different things. Truth be told, more ladies grumble about a penis being too enormous, as opposed to too little. Moreover, the lion’s share of ladies thinks more about the enthusiastic association they encounter amid sex than they do about the measure of their accomplice’s penis. Most ladies concur… it’s not simply measured that matters.
Penis Size facts
- Limp length isn’t an indicator of erect length. A few men have a generally short flabby penis that, when erect, will grow to a normal length. These sorts of penises are known as “developers.” Alternatively, while a “show-er” penis will seem vast more often than not, it won’t get substantially greater subsequent to accomplishing an erection.
- A worldwide Men’s Health review reports that 79% of men have developers” and 21% have “demonstrate ers.”
- Just 6% of the male populace needs additional substantial condoms, as per makers.
- Most men think little of the measure of their penis.
- As opposed to mainstream thinking, there’s almost no relationship between’s penis size and tallness, hand or foot estimate.
- We frequently know about race being a point of dialogue in connection to penis measure, yet actually, the information demonstrates just humble variety.
- Since it lessens blood stream to the penis, smoking can abbreviate the normal penis by up to 0.4.”
- There is a logical method to gauge erections in a lab.
- Since the Greeks connected a little penis with a creative perfect of adjusting and control, penises on Greek statues were purposefully little – conversely, a substantial penis was regularly connected with being elderly or an alcoholic.
- A barnacle’s penis can grow up to ten times the measure of its body – they have the biggest penis in connection to body estimate.
- Extending a limp penis is a commonplace path for researchers to gauge length.
- The Greeks trusted that breeze caused erections.
- Men’s penises are normally darker than their body.
- The penis quits developing when a man is in his mid-20s.
Final Verdict: Penis Size vs. Stamina
Despite what many men may believe, size really isn’t all that important when it comes to satisfying a partner in bed. In fact, as we mentioned earlier, most women have more complaints about a penis being too big, rather than it being too small. Extremely large penises can be painful for a woman. A large percentage of women would be more interested in their man being attentive to the entire sexual experience as a whole than they care about actual size.
One large component that comes into play here is how long a man lasts. Much, much more important than the penis size is how much effort is going into the whole act. How much foreplay is there? How attentive are you to her needs? How long can you last? Women are sensual creatures who need emotional stimulation perhaps more than anything else – they would take a satisfying experience over a big penis any day. If you’re looking for a way to last longer in bed and satisfy your partner, you may want to start looking at some of the over-the-counter (OTC) products out there to delay ejaculation.
Promescent delay spray is the only product in the U.S market that is clinically backed with IRB certified research. It has relatively no side effects and has been shown to allow some men to last up to 64% longer in bed. Now that’s the type of length your lady will care about…
Some Common Home solutions for Expanding Pennis Size:
- Drink a lot of water and take vitamin-rich sustenances
You have to ensure that you drink no less than 3 liters of water each day. Alongside this take additional vitamin and mineral-rich nourishment that will give your body the perfect measure of supplements required for promoting development. This will likewise assist you with getting better outcomes out of any peonies augmentation practice you do at home.
- Take whey proteins and do penis amplification works out
Whey protein will assist you in gaining a weight in the zone you prepare. There is a wide range of penis development practices you can do at home. You will be amazed to realize that there are particular preparing that is committed to extending your dick. The greater part of these activity schedules is accessible on the web. It is critical that you destroy them the best possible approach to get best outcomes. So taking whey protein and preparing that particular piece of your body will expand the length of your penis. Taking amino corrosive supplements alongside this likewise causes as it develops fat around the region you are preparing.
- Penis extend works out
When you are preparing the penis territory, you have to extend the tissues of the penis. Penis extend practice causes your penis to extend accordingly expanding the length of your penis. You can influence the penis to develop longer through keeps extending over a period. You have to rehearse them once a day to get best outcomes. This additionally expands the size of the penis alongside the length. These activities additionally assist you with strengthening the muscles in your penis and in this way postpone the discharge. The more you take to discharge the better sex it will be.
- Using mechanical machine or weights
This can easily be considered the most effective but most dangerous ways to enlarge your penis. The basic theory is that if weights can be used to build muscles in other parts of the body then why not in the penis. One of the biggest benefits of these is that though it is completely natural it is bound to give you a good effect. But the con is that if you do not do it properly, then you might end up having severe trauma and even sexual dysfunction. The effect of this process is temporary, and once you stop doing this exercise, your muscles will go back to the normal size.
The process of this is that you will be required to hang some weight around your penis and then perform light exercises. You can get special made for increasing penis size weights from the market so just make one for yourself at home. These weights are easy to make with the correct materials. These homemade weights are as effective as the ones you will get in the market. Make sure you perform these exercises in a proper way to save yourself any problem. Make sure that the contractions are not too much as that will lead to tearing of tissues and have a bad effect on the blood circulation.
What is Tuberculosis? TB stands for Tuberculosis disease which is a kind of bacterial infection, manifesting itself primarily in the people with weak immune system. Such weakness is in turn linked to poor nutrition which finally finds its root in poverty. In developing nations like India, poor hygiene, malnourishment, poverty and lack of proper health Read More
Figs, popularly known as ‘Anjeer‘ in Hindi, ‘Athi Pallu‘ in Telugu, ‘Atti Pazham‘ in (Tamil and Malayalam), ‘Anjura‘ in Kannada and ‘Dumoor‘ in Bengali. They are bell shaped fruits with wrinkled and leathery skin. They are one of the sweetest fruits and also have a very sweet aroma. They can vary in size, shape and Read More
A breath of poison is crippling our senses. Burning eyes, choking throat and buzzling silencers of the never-ending traffic; Cars are more precious than life and the enigma of economic progress is ultimately threatening the survival of the most developed creature of the globe. Alas! We all are sleeping over this evident daemon of air-pollution, Read More
# जन्म के 1 घंटे के अंदर स्तनपान शिशु के लिये है वरदान! # 6 माह तक केवल माँ का दूध बनाए शिशु को स्वस्थ्य और रोग-मुक्त # 6 माह के बाद दें माँ के दूध संग अर्ध ठोस आहार # वृद्धि और विकास बने पोषित बचपन का आधार # शिशु के आहार में घी Read More
Mental Depression- Treatment: A significant progress has been made during the last decade of twentieth century regarding the treatment of depression. Drug Treatment: Drugs have been used to treat depressive disorders for over three decades, with considerable effectiveness. Various studies suggest that 60-70 % of depressed adults are helped by antidepressant medications. Typically, antidepressants bring Read More
Most often when a woman is not able to conceive or is not getting pregnant, then it is predicted that the women are infertile. However, men play an equally important role in the process of fertilization. Around 1 in every 5 infertile couple, the reason is the fertility issue of men. Low sperm count in men can be one of the major reasons for this infertility. Around 90% of the times, the reason for male infertility is the problem of low sperm count. As a couple, struggling to conceive for one’s own child is really a frustrating experience and a concern.
Facts to know:
- The condition when your sperm counts are low, i.e., less than 15 million sperm/ml are medically termed as oligospermia.
- In case sperms are found totally missing and your semen sample is tested to have no sperms at all, then that condition is medically termed as azoospermia.
- During your struggle to conceive or having a child, knowing the count of your sperms that you ejaculate during the process may be quite important.
- A total sperm count of 20 million or more is a healthy count.
- 40% or more of your total sperms moving in the forward direction indicates a healthy percentage of mortality rate.
- Shapes of sperms that consists of an oval head of around 5 to 6 micrometres long and having only one long tail are as healthy sperms.
Treatments & Preventions for the Low Sperm Count:
The treatment process depends on the cause and level of complications associated with the problem. However, few of the common treatments are listed below:
- Medications like anabolic steroids, etc. as prescribed by the doctors
- Antibiotics may be prescribed
- Hormonal treatments as per the prescribed medications or drugs
- Regularizing the sexual intercourse process
- Avoiding usage of lubricants
- Maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle
- Keep away from excessive heat
- Stay away from excessive smoking and alcohol consumptions
- Try to manage your stress levels
It is to be noted that both you and your partner must get yourselves tested for fertility even if you already show the symptoms of low sperm count. Later, in case it is detected that you have a low sperm count, still, you should not lose your hope because at times the sperm counts may also get boosted with the right intake of vitamins and other supplements. Otherwise, if the cause of low sperm count is the presence of some hormonal problem in your body, then going for a surgery or a replacement therapy can be helpful.
Apart from this, today there are various other options also available for infertile couples who are unable to increase their sperm count. They may anytime opt for an In vitro fertilization (IVF) or go for an adoption process. Whatsoever is the situation, consulting with your doctor is always the best option to pamper yourself and your partner.
There are many patients who are experiencing elevated high cholesterol levels, prompting health Complication, for example, weight, hypertension and coronary illness. Foods that contain cholesterol incorporate dairy items, (for example, cheese or butter), rice and bread kitchen items. Beyond what many would consider possible, you should restrain the admission of these foods. Patients who have recorded Read More
A hormone is a chemical substance which controls and regulates the activity of our organs and cells. There are many hormones which are secreted by particular glands. Hormones control most of our desires, moods and bodily function. When these hormones stop functioning properly, it results in Hormonal imbalance. Imbalances occur when the proper nutrients are Read More
What is Addiction? Addiction is a compulsive seeking, and then obtaining, of a substance while behavior increasingly becomes out of control. A condition that results when a person ingests a substance (alcohol, cocaine, nicotine) or engages in an activity (gambling) that can be pleasurable. The continued use of, which becomes compulsive and interferes with ordinary Read More
The Supreme Court of India in its recent judgement held that the majority of road accident deaths occur because the people passing by the site of accident don’t help the victim reach the hospital on time because of the fear of harassment in the hands of police and court. Such people, who help the victim Read More
Stroke is when poor blood flow to the brain results in cell death. The reduced supply of oxygen and nutrients make the brain cells deprived and eventually die. Brain cells are the only cells of human body which cannot repair or regenerate. So, the damage once done is irreversible. Early medical intervention is very important to Read More
Erectile Dysfunctioning: For many couples, reproduction has been a natural and simple experience. But it is not the same for many. A man’s fertility generally relies on the quantity & quality of his sperm. If the number of sperm a man ejaculates is low or if the sperm is of poor quality, it will be difficult and sometimes impossible for him to cause pregnancy. Male infertility is diagnosed only after both the partners and tested and the reproductive problems have been found in the male.
How Common is Male Infertility?
It is a very common problem. For 1 in every 5 couples, the infertility problem solely lies in the male. It is been estimated that about 1 in every 20 men has the same kind of infertility problem with a low number of sperms in his ejaculate. However, only 1 in every 100 men has no sperm in his ejaculate.
Symptoms of Male Infertility:
In most cases, there are no signs of infertility. Intercourse, erections, and ejaculations will happen without any difficulty. The quantity of semen ejaculated seems to be normal to a naked eye. Medical tests are required to detect male infertility.
Causes of Male Infertility:
Male infertility is usually caused by problems that affect either sperm production or sperm transport. Through medical testing, the doctor may be able to find the cause of the problem. About 2/3rd of infertile men have a problem with making sperm in the testes. Either low numbers of sperm are made and/or the sperm that is made does not work properly. Sperm transport problems are found in about one in every five infertile men, including men who have had a vasectomy but now wish to have more children. Blockages (often referred to as obstructions) in the tubes leading sperm away from the testes to the penis can cause a complete lack of sperm in the ejaculated semen.
Other less common causes of infertility include:
- sexual problems that affect whether semen is able to enter the woman’s vagina for fertilization to take place
- low levels of hormones made by the pituitary gland that acts on the testes (one in 100 infertile men)
- sperm antibodies (found in one in 16 infertile men).
In most men, sperm antibodies will not affect the chance of a pregnancy but in some men sperm antibodies reduce fertility.
Male Reproductive System:
There are 2 main glands that help in the production of male hormones and sperms. They are the pituitary and the hypothalamus glands. Luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone are the 2 important messenger hormones made by the pituitary gland that acts on the testes.
The tests are a pair of egg-shaped glands that sit in the scrotum next to the base of the penis on the outside of the body. The testes make sperm and the male sex hormone testosterone. It takes about 70 days for sperm to become mature and able to fertilize an egg. When released from the testes, the sperm spends two to 10 days passing through the epididymis where they gain the vital ability to swim strongly or become motile and to attach to and penetrate the egg.
The waves of muscle contractions transport the sperm, with a small amount of fluid, from the testes to the vas deferens. The seminal vesicles and prostate contribute extra fluid to protect the sperm. This mixture of sperm and fluid travels along the urethra to the tip of the penis where it is ejaculated.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
A man is said to have erectile dysfunction if he has permanent difficulty in getting or maintaining a firm enough erection to be able to achieve sexual activity. Most men have occasionally experienced some difficulty with their penis becoming hard or staying firm, but this is not normally causing for a diagnosis of erectile dysfunction. This condition is only considered a concern if satisfactory sexual performance has been impossible on a persistent number of occasions for some time.
Broadly, two forms of erectile dysfunction can affect men’s sex lives – the main cause is either medical or psychosocial.
Here, psychosocial refers to the psychological effects – including the effects of social relationships – on sexual performance. Medical conditions can also affect psychological well-being, meaning that, while the primary cause of sexual impotence is typically either medical or psychological, there is often overlap between the two.
Erectile dysfunction used to be known more widely as ‘impotence‘ before the causes became better understood and successful treatments came into use. Impotence is a term that is still in use, however, although it can be seen as pejorative.
Diagnosis, with the help of a doctor, can identify the likely cause by taking a history, discussing symptoms, performing blood tests to establish the presence of conditions such as diabetes or heart problems, and other physical problems.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction:
The relaxation of muscles allows blood to rush into the cylinder-shaped spongy tissue of the erection chamber. This creates increased tissue pressure and erection. This blood flow process is led by nervous and hormonal triggers when the brain is stimulated by touch.
The normal erectile function can be affected by problems that compromise any of the following normal physiological contributions needed for an erect penis:
- Blood flow
- Nervous supply
Vascular causes that affect blood flow and neurological causes that affect nerve signals are the major medical causes of erectile dysfunction, often due to the underlying disease such as atherosclerosis and diabetes.
Smoking and diabetes often cause atherosclerosis, and this narrowing or ‘clogging’ of arteries in the penis is the most common vascular cause of erectile dysfunction.
Numerous medicines can also cause erectile dysfunction. Anyone taking prescription medications should consult their doctor or healthcare practitioner prior to stopping or changing their medications.
- Drugs to control high blood pressure
- Heart medications such as digoxin
- Some diuretics (known as ‘water pills’ that increase urine output)
- Drugs that act on the central nervous system (in the brain or spinal cord), including some sleeping pills and amphetamines
- Anxiety treatments (anxiolytics)
- Antidepressants including monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), selective-serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), and tricyclic antidepressants
- Opioid painkillers
- Some cancer drugs, including chemotherapeutic agents
- Prostate treatments, including treatments for cancer, and for benign prostatic hypertrophy (such as 5α-reductase inhibitors). Anti-androgen drugs used for prostate disease and other conditions can also cause erectile dysfunction
- Anticholinergics – drugs with a wide range of uses that block a neurotransmitter (nerve signal molecule) that affects muscle tone
- Hormone drugs, including estrogens and drugs that act on luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone
- The peptic ulcer medication cimetidine
To know more about erectile dysfunction or male infertility and to know its diagnosis procedures log on to www.freedoctorhelpline.com or call us at +918010555444.
Even if we don’t admit it but we all in our heart of hearts hates that bulging double chin staring at us from under the chin, teasing us, and saying “I’ll never leave you”! We all crave for the perfect face cut and a well defined jaw-line which is ruined by the nasty double chin. Read More
The kidney is the vital organ of our body. It helps in the filtration and clearance of all the waste from our body. It also helps in elimination of filtered residues in the body. The kidney is constantly in a phase of filtration and elimination of minerals, toxins and other process residues from the blood Read More
What is In Vitro Fertilization or IVF? and how IVF Process work? In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is an Assisted Reproduction Technique that helps parents to have kids which are genetically identified with them.It includes the evacuation of a woman’s eggs and preparation with a sperm in a liquid medium outside the bodies. The prepared egg Read More
Hearing loss is sometimes associated with a condition called Meniere’s disease which is a disorder of the flow of fluids of the inner ear. This is also called as ‘idiopathic endolymphatic hydrops.’ What causes a Meniere’s disease is unknown; it probably results from an abnormality in the way fluid of the inner ear is regulated. Read More
Term ayurveda means science of life, the word is taken from Sanskrit in which ayur = life and Veda = science, and it is derived from athrawa veda one of the four Veda according to Hindu religion. So ayurveda is the science of life which tells us about all the physiological activity of our life, Read More
Premature ejaculation is a very common male sexual disorder, which can be found in around 30 to 40% of men. It is a sexual dysfunction that significantly affects the quality of well being and living. It is a situation when orgasm or the climax comes much before it is actually desired. Premature Ejaculation is an ejaculation that occurs too early, too soon, even before the partners sense to enjoy.
If the ejaculation happens very soon or quickly before/after the initial penetration, then that may become a reason for concern. It greatly hampers the sexual satisfaction of both the partners. The control on the ejaculation is very essential. However, it is not always so easy to keep a control on natural body functions. The control may be poor. There may be times when men worry about the situation to lose their erection and hence rush to ejaculate. In some cases, treating the erectile dysfunction help you in treating your problem of premature ejaculation.
In recent times, the awareness of premature ejaculation is spreading and lots of improvements and developments have emerged that helps us understand the associated problems and identify its solutions to a greater extent. There are several treatment options available for this today. Both biological as well as psychological conditions play a role in its diagnosis. Its main symptom is the inability to delay your ejaculation.
Premature Ejaculation Causes:
- Mostly there is a psychological cause attached to it, however, forecasting is good
- The real cause of this premature ejaculation is still not known and is being suspected
- Emotional aspects and factors play an important role
- Depression and worry can also be a cause
- Erectile dysfunction
- Inflammation or any kind of infection
- Hormonal levels disbalance
- Relationship problems
- A tendency to rush
- Poor bodily posture
Premature Ejaculation Problems & Risks:
- May keep you disturbed, upset and distressed
- May get you embarrassed in front of your partner
- You may go into slight depressions
- The timing of your pleasures may be hampered
- You may sense anxiety and uneasiness
- The sexual process may not be satisfying for both the partners
- It can be frustrating
- May get a feeling of guilt
- You may feel stressed
- May hurt your delicate relationship and be a problem for it
Medication & Treatment:
- There are things that you can do to delay it longer
- A detailed case study of the sexual relationship between the partner may be required by the doctor.
- There is no direct medicine officially licensed for its treatment till now.
- Antidepressants are generally prescribed to delay the ejaculation in some cases.
- Medications are not always recommended. It depends from case to case.
- A behavioral technique may help.
- Consulting a counselor who specializes in sexual therapy helps.
- Sometimes the symptoms decrease as your relationship with the partner nurture.
There is no defined timeline as to after how long should ejaculate. But yes, it actually becomes too soon to ejaculate if you cannot delay it till the full climax or if you orgasm before the intercourse. It becomes a problem because when you ejaculate, you lose your erection and then you would not be able to continue the sex. This may obviously make you as well as your partner feel unsatisfied and sense that you both actually did not get that enough desired time to enjoy the part. There are different ways to treat this problem, and you may need to try these treatments to check which one works for you.
The liver is the largest organ in the body weighing about 3 pounds in adults. It is located below the diaphragm on the right side of the abdomen. The liver performs many of the complex functions in the body such as ¨ Prepares proteins needed by the body ¨ Metabolizes and breaks down nutrients from Read More
Menstruation is the monthly bleeding which a woman enquires every month after she attains her puberty. It is a biological phenomenon which happens when your body sheds the inner lining of the uterus. In the process, the body also flushes out the impure blood from the uterus through the small opening in the cervix and Read More
Sugar, we may love it, but it doesn’t love us back. It’s bad for our health – and our waistlines. One of the most obvious reasons why sugary foods and drinks are bad and can undermine your health is that they tend to be high in calories but not all that filling. That makes it Read More
Did you know that stress is actually an important part of human evolution, and it helped our ancestor survive? The release of adrenaline brought about by an
What Is Stomach Heat? Fast production of heat in the stomach as the result of a high digestive process is called stomach heat. It is usually characterized by swollen gums and smelly breath. Managing healthy life with work is not easy but that simply doesn’t mean that it is unachievable it only needs some time and Read More
Erectile dysfunction or impotence is the inability to keep the erection firm throughout sex. If it arises from time to time then it isn’t a serious problem. However, if it is a persistent issue then it needs to be treated immediately as it causes stress and also affects one’s self-confidence. In most cases, finding the underlying reason for erectile dysfunction is sufficient to reverse the impotence. Sometimes, erectile dysfunction may be an underlying reason for other health conditions or a risk factor for heart diseases.
Some commonly noticeable symptoms of erectile dysfunction are:
- Keeping an erection
- Getting an erection
- Lack of sexual desire
Male sexual arousal is a complex process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles and blood vessels. Erectile dysfunction may arise due to the problem in any of these. Sometimes, physical as well as the psychological problem may result in erectile dysfunction.
Physical Causes include:
- High blood pressure & cholesterol
- Heart diseases
- Clogged blood vessels
- Multiple sclerosis
- Sleep disorders
- Tobacco usage
Some commonly known psychological problem include:
- Relationship problems due to stress and poor communication
- Depression: sexual excitement begins in your brain and works all the way down. Depression in most cases lower your sexuality & can lead to erectile dysfunction. On a contrary, many drugs used to treat depression can also lower your sex drive and make it harder for erection.
- Alcoholism: one might consume alcohol to get that mood but it is necessary to keep in mind that overindulging in alcohol can make it worse to finish the act. On the other hand, moderate drinking, one or two drinks a day can keep you away from heart diseases.
- Medications: your medications for other diseases can also affect your performance in the bedroom. Long-term use of painkillers, blood pressure drugs, antidepressants can lower your sex drive. Street drugs like cocaine can also cause sex pron=blems in men.
- Stress: when you are overwhelmed by responsibilities and works it is quite not possible to get into the mood. Stress can take it cool on various parts of your body including the penis. Changing your lifestyle that promotes well-being and relaxation can help a lot to get over stress.
- Anger: it is not possible to feel romantic when you feel anger. Whether or not, the anger is directed to your partner you can not feel the mood at the time of anger. Anger can make blood rush to your face but not to other parts of your body including the one which plays a vital role during sex drive. Unexpressed anger can also affect your performance in the bedroom.
- Anxiety: anxiety from other parts of your life can eventually spill into your bedroom as well. Worrying that you will not be able to perform well in the bed can make it even worse an does not let you do well on the bed.
- Personal health: your health conditions can also affect your performance at the bed. Various health diseases like heart attacks, kidney failure, blood pressure, etc can adversely affect your performance at the bed.
As you get older erections might take a lot of time to develop or it may not be firm. Various risk factors that contribute to erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- Tobacco use
- Injuries to the nerves that control erections
- Psychological conditions
- Drug & alcohol use
- Unsatisfactory sex
- Relationship problems
- Stress or anxiety
- Low self-esteem
- Inability to make your partner pregnant
DIAGNOSIS & TREATMENTS:
All that a doctor requires diagnosing erectile dysfunction are a physical exam & knowing the medical history of the patient. If one suffers from chronic health conditions then that might be the underlying conditions for erectile dysfunction. Following tests are to be conducted to diagnose impotence:
- Blood test to check for any heart disease, diabetes, low levels of testosterone
- Urine test to look for diabetes am=nd other underlying health conditions
- Ultrasound: it includes a transducer which is held over the blood vessels that supplies the penis. It creates a video image that depicts the blood flow to the penis.
The treatment options vary from the severity of the problem, its cause, & underlying health conditions. Your doctor will explain to you the benefits and risks of each treatment.
In many cases, oral medications are successful treatments for many men. Viagra, stendra, adcirca cialis, are some of the oral medications. All these mediations enhance the effect of nitric oxide which is a natural chemical that your body produces which relaxes the muscles in the penis. This, in turn, increases the blood flow and allows you to get an erection in response to sexual stimulation. These medicines vary in dosage and side effects. These supplements may not work for all men and especially in case of men who have undergone prostate surgery.
If Medications don’t work out then your doctor may suggest you another treatment methods.
- Penis pumps: it is a vacuum erection device. It is a battery-powered pump. The tube is placed over your penis, and then the pump is used to suck out the air inside the tube. This creates a vacuum that pulls blood into your penis. Once you get the erection, you may place a ring which holds it erect. You can then remove the vacuum device.
- Penile implants: it involves surgically placing a device on both sides of the penis. It consists of bendable rods which helps you to control when and how long you need an erection. These rods not only make your penis erect but also bendable.
HOW CAN FOOD AFFECT YOUR PENIS?
By now we know that pills, surgeries, and pumps work for erection. But how about the food we eat? Can food also affect the penis?
- Watermelon: these sweet, refreshing fruits help us survive the hot summers. but it might be surprising to know that it can affect your sexual stimulation. Though it is loaded with water, it contains lycopene which is an antioxidant that is good for your heart, prostate, and skin.
- Coffee: men who have 2 to 3 cups of coffee a day are less likely to have erectile dysfunction. Caffeine helps you boost the blood flow.
- Dark chocolate: chocolate is rich in flavanols which is a plant nutrient that lowers blood pressure and increases the blood flow. It also helps produce more of nitric oxide that enhances your sexual stimulation.
- Walnuts: these are rich in amino acids that produce more of nitric oxide. They are also good sources of folic acid, vitamin E & fiber.
- Garlic: if plague forms on the walls of the arteries having garlic can help cure them. It helps you keep your arteries healthy as age grows.
Fish, grape juice, pomegranate juice, olive oils also help to maintain a healthy lifestyle that in turn enhances your sexual stimulation.
Contact our doctors online at www.freedoctorhelpline.com or call us at +918010555444.
Also Read: Common Sexual Problems in Men
Natural remedies and therapy for kidney stones or kidney stones are created of concrete or aggregations of crystals of dissolved minerals in the kidneys in urine formed. Kidney stones are a typical trigger of blood in the urine and often severe discomfort in the abdomen, flanks, or groin. Renal colic with nausea and vomiting related to Read More
Symptoms and treatment of kidney cancer kidney cancer is an illness of the kidneys, the organs commence curly reddish brown about the size of a small fist, over and above the waist on both sides spine. Kidney cancer is identified in cells of the kidney. They are closer to the back of the body, as Read More
Therapy compared to a cysts on the sex glands should always be ready for application of biological methods
Therapy about a sexual gland cysts should usually be ready to use organic techniques Write-up Therapy Cysts on the sex glands may be straightforward or too intense in terms of size and condition of the cysts. These sorts of the tumor are not an imminent danger to life once a lady, but huge cysts and sorts of Read More
Causes of Stress Stress Effects on a human body What Experts Say About Stress How to Overcome From Stress Easy and simple way to overcome from Stress / Depression
What is OCD?? OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) is a psychological wellness condition that revolves around crippling obsessions or impulse, troubling activities, and monotonous musings. A 2001 World Health Organization (WHO) psychological wellness report evaluated that OCD was among the main 20 reasons for sickness related incapacity worldwide for individuals matured 15 to 44 years. The Read More
The main API in Viagra is a sildenafil citrate, is an orally active drug discovered by Pfizer for the treatment of Male Erectile Dysfunction. Sildenafil is an act by a selective inhibitor of (cGMP)- specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), and increasing NO(Nitric Oxide) action in corpus cavernosum. Viagra is an under Schedule H drug (that means to be sold at retail on the prescription of registered medical practitioner only)
Side Effects of Having Viagra!
Oral Bioavailability of Sildenafil is ~40% and mainly metabolized by the enzyme CYP3A4. Viagra dose recommended in a dose of 50 mg if it’s not effective then increased in dose i.e. 100 mg before intercourse
NO(Nitric Oxide) is important to the regulation of pulmonary vascular resistances, PDE-5inhibits lower pulmonary atrial pressure. The Sildenafil is only PDE-5 inhibitors shown improve arterial oxygenation in pulmonary hypertension. Because of these the sildenafil/Viagra drug of choice for this condition.
A Side effect of Viagra is mainly due to PDE-5 inhibitor-related such as vasodilation, headache, nasal congestion, dizziness, flushing, fall in B.P.(Blood Pressure), loose motion, skin rashes, vomiting, abnormal vision.
The manufacturer advises that sildenafil/Viagra is should not be used in patients with a hereditary retinal degenerative disease because its weakly inhibits isoenzyme PDE-6 which is involved in photoreceptor transduction in the retina. As such, impairment of color vision, especially blue-green discrimination occurs in recipients. In few cases of sudden loss of vision due to nonarteritic ischemic point neuropathy (NAION) has been reported.
Viagra is contraindicated in Coronary heart disease & those patients taking Nitrate is an increased risk of potentially life threating hypotension
Also, caution is advised in some races which are suffering from sickle cell anemia, myeloma, and in leukemia.
Drug: Drug interactions with Viagra are Antifungal, Antibiotics, Antianginal (Nitrate), some anti-hypertensive medicine.
So, these are some major side effects of taking Viagra without any doctor prescription. We suggest you to avoid taking it if there is no need. You can use some effective home remedies to full fill your sexual needs like (Erections) but be taking a drug that can affect your body is not that true.