I am 31 years old,single male,weight 58 kg,non smoker.Every year in starting of winter i got coughing problem which intensified rapidly. It happening since my childhood. Doctors treating my disease by antibiotics and expectorant syrup. And i get rid of it after some suffering.
I have no critical health issue like asthma.
My father died of lungs failure this year.
Is this yearly winter coughing can be a bigger problem in future?
What should i do?
I am 31 years old,single male,weight 58 kg,non smoker.Every year in starting of winter i got coughing problem which intensified rapidly. It happening since my childhood. Doctors treating my disease by antibiotics and expectorant syrup. And i get rid of it after some suffering. I have no critical health issue like asthma.My father died of lungs failure this year. Is this yearly winter coughing can be a bigger problem in future?What should i do?
Paracetamol can be taken for fever. For cough and cold, you may take an anti-allergic medicine, and antibiotic and a regular cough syrup
Several allopathic cough syrups which are available over the counter are not suitable during pregnancy and should be avoided. Better take herbal syrups like HONITUS or Patanjali Swashri Pravahi
You can use any OTC COUGH SYRUP for the issue. The medicines which you mentioned do not have any interaction with the regular cough syrups.
Fixim 200mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
We would be better equipped to answer your query if you could share your echo and other reports. This is hardly acceptable that we know the ailment and cant do anything to correct it. You may visit advanced research centres like AIIMS for better opinion and treatment.
Home remedies for a Cough and Cold always come to the rescue for treatment of primary level of the disease. They are majorly the kitchen remedies for the elimination of a cough and treatment of throat infection. These remedies mostly include ayurvedic treatment remedies.
The list of home remedies is majorly used for the treatment of a cough and cold.
1. Honey: Honey is a preferred home remedy for a sore throat. Honey also relieves coughs more effectively than over-the-counter medicines that mainly contain dextromethorphan (DM), a cough suppressant.
2. Peppermint: The herbal activity of Peppermint leaves are well known for their healing properties. The Menthol present in peppermint soothes the throat and acts as a decongestant, helping to break down mucus in the throat.
3. Thyme: Another medicinal plant used is Thyme for treatment of respiratory illnesses. This plant helps relieves coughing as well as short-term bronchitis. The thyme leaves contain compounds called flavonoids that relax the throat muscles involved in coughing and lessen inflammation on the inner wall of the throat.
4. Turmeric: Turmeric is majorly used as The main ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Curcumin present in turmeric is treasured for its disease preventing and tumor-fighting abilities. The action of turmeric to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and addition to honey, have been widely used to treat the common cold, coughs, headaches, sore throats, and congestion effectively.
5. Green tea: Green tea as a natural herb has six different kinds of antioxidants that differ based on which part of the plant mainly the stems, bud, leaf. The distinctive mix of all these antioxidants make this tea an effective antiviral drink and cures a cough and cold.
6. Eucalyptus: this plant is considered as an all-purpose plant. The benefits from eucalyptus’s essential oils or tea leaves are many. The oils are majorly used to treat infections, pain, anxiety, cancer, diabetes, digestive problems, dermatitis, asthma, upper respiratory infections, mastitis, sore throat, colds, cases of flu, spasms, leprosy, encephalitis.
7. Vitamin D: the most vital of all is the Vitamin D is the only vitamin that is produced the bodies in sufficient amounts. The amount of this vitamin D multiplies proportionality after exposure to sunlight. Vitamin D main activity is in the helping of move calcium into the bones and also boosts immune system the other cells like neutrophils, monocytes, and natural killer (NK) cells to protect the body from interfering microbes by the body acting immune system.
8. Ginger: Ginger has another antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and pain relieving properties all in one to cure the body of multiple illnesses. According to Ayurvedic medicine study, ginger has the power to boost the immune system, warm the body, and rid the lungs and sinuses of toxins. Ginger also with this has the ability to treat respiratory illnesses such as coughs, upper respiratory infections, and asthma.
We think Answer is NO !!!!
Natural remedies and therapy for kidney stones or kidney stones are created of concrete or aggregations of crystals of dissolved minerals in the kidneys in urine formed. Kidney stones are a typical trigger of blood in the urine and often severe discomfort in the abdomen, flanks, or groin. Renal colic with nausea and vomiting related to Read More
Symptoms and treatment of kidney cancer kidney cancer is an illness of the kidneys, the organs commence curly reddish brown about the size of a small fist, over and above the waist on both sides spine. Kidney cancer is identified in cells of the kidney. They are closer to the back of the body, as Read More
Therapy compared to a cysts on the sex glands should always be ready for application of biological methods
Therapy about a sexual gland cysts should usually be ready to use organic techniques Write-up Therapy Cysts on the sex glands may be straightforward or too intense in terms of size and condition of the cysts. These sorts of the tumor are not an imminent danger to life once a lady, but huge cysts and sorts of Read More
Causes of Stress Stress Effects on a human body What Experts Say About Stress How to Overcome From Stress Easy and simple way to overcome from Stress / Depression
What is OCD?? OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) is a psychological wellness condition that revolves around crippling obsessions or impulse, troubling activities, and monotonous musings. A 2001 World Health Organization (WHO) psychological wellness report evaluated that OCD was among the main 20 reasons for sickness related incapacity worldwide for individuals matured 15 to 44 years. The Read More
She is suffering from cough during last month of pregnancy.which medicine should be preferred?
What is a Cough?
Coughing is a natural reflex of the body which can be likened to clearing one’s throat, but the problem is that unlike clearing the throat, it cannot be controlled neither that it be stopped from happening
Although it is a simple ailment, people visit physicians because of the irritating symptoms. A persistent one can turn into a big problem especially when people are far away from home and don’t have the proper medication near them.
A cough is classified into two categories:
1.Phlegm which usually comes after the incident of flu or cold.
2. A dry one which is persistent and irritating.
Different Home Remedies for cough
The newest treatment offer several choices if you encounter coughing, which include medicine for oral intake. But, the person who uses these medication for a cough may experience some side effects. Due to these
facts following are top 10 natural remedies for a cough:
Honey possesses high antioxidant and antimicrobial properties and soothes our body. Because of these facts, it may assist in healing coughs and sore throat irritations.
CHERRY BARK SYRUP
While wild cherries contain substances that might help reduce the inflammation an excellent syrup which calms down dry coughs.
THYME LEAVES TEA
The flavonoids n thyme calm down the inflammation and chill out the ileal and tracheal muscles. Also, opens the airways for natural breathing and reduces coughing.
Bromelain, an anti-inflammatory enzymes which manages infections and helps ease a cough is found in pineapple. Don’t drink the juice,prepare a pineapple syrup.
Ginger helps in healing coughs particular those produced on by common colds. Also, it works as a linctus which contributes to loosening and ejecting mucous from the lung.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Apple cider vinegar gives a calming feeling on the throat, which assist in relieving the irritation and aids minimize the discomfort caused by coughing.
Garlic is used as a remedy for chronic dry coughs because it has anti-microbial properties that lessen its persistence. Better than using garlic alone you can make a mixture.
The health benefits of almonds are all-encompassing, and they are commonly used as a healing relief from coughs, respiratory disorders, and heart disorders.
TANGERINE PEEL TEA
Tangerine peel is one of the greatest source of vitamin C. The tea is warm and spicy in taste. It dries up mucus, relieves cough and clears the throat.