Get an allergy panel test and Blood IG E test to diagnose it correctly
Paracetamol can be taken for fever. For cough and cold, you may take an anti-allergic medicine, and antibiotic and a regular cough syrup
It should surely be differentiated that its cold sore and not herpes. This can be done only a dermatologist. Visit a dermatologist for effective diagnosis and treatment.
Several allopathic cough syrups which are available over the counter are not suitable during pregnancy and should be avoided. Better take herbal syrups like HONITUS or Patanjali Swashri Pravahi
You can use any OTC COUGH SYRUP for the issue. The medicines which you mentioned do not have any interaction with the regular cough syrups.
Home remedies for a Cough and Cold always come to the rescue for treatment of primary level of the disease. They are majorly the kitchen remedies for the elimination of a cough and treatment of throat infection. These remedies mostly include ayurvedic treatment remedies.
The list of home remedies is majorly used for the treatment of a cough and cold.
1. Honey: Honey is a preferred home remedy for a sore throat. Honey also relieves coughs more effectively than over-the-counter medicines that mainly contain dextromethorphan (DM), a cough suppressant.
2. Peppermint: The herbal activity of Peppermint leaves are well known for their healing properties. The Menthol present in peppermint soothes the throat and acts as a decongestant, helping to break down mucus in the throat.
3. Thyme: Another medicinal plant used is Thyme for treatment of respiratory illnesses. This plant helps relieves coughing as well as short-term bronchitis. The thyme leaves contain compounds called flavonoids that relax the throat muscles involved in coughing and lessen inflammation on the inner wall of the throat.
4. Turmeric: Turmeric is majorly used as The main ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Curcumin present in turmeric is treasured for its disease preventing and tumor-fighting abilities. The action of turmeric to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and addition to honey, have been widely used to treat the common cold, coughs, headaches, sore throats, and congestion effectively.
5. Green tea: Green tea as a natural herb has six different kinds of antioxidants that differ based on which part of the plant mainly the stems, bud, leaf. The distinctive mix of all these antioxidants make this tea an effective antiviral drink and cures a cough and cold.
6. Eucalyptus: this plant is considered as an all-purpose plant. The benefits from eucalyptus’s essential oils or tea leaves are many. The oils are majorly used to treat infections, pain, anxiety, cancer, diabetes, digestive problems, dermatitis, asthma, upper respiratory infections, mastitis, sore throat, colds, cases of flu, spasms, leprosy, encephalitis.
7. Vitamin D: the most vital of all is the Vitamin D is the only vitamin that is produced the bodies in sufficient amounts. The amount of this vitamin D multiplies proportionality after exposure to sunlight. Vitamin D main activity is in the helping of move calcium into the bones and also boosts immune system the other cells like neutrophils, monocytes, and natural killer (NK) cells to protect the body from interfering microbes by the body acting immune system.
8. Ginger: Ginger has another antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and pain relieving properties all in one to cure the body of multiple illnesses. According to Ayurvedic medicine study, ginger has the power to boost the immune system, warm the body, and rid the lungs and sinuses of toxins. Ginger also with this has the ability to treat respiratory illnesses such as coughs, upper respiratory infections, and asthma.
We think Answer is NO !!!!
An employee of Men’s Health magazine did just that – and wrote down Fastest Way To lose weight. Here’s how to get rid of excess fat quickly. Three months before my wedding, I realized that I didn’t want to be a fat groom. After all, a wide belt hardly helps here. After all, what kind of Read More
Natural remedies and therapy for kidney stones or kidney stones are created of concrete or aggregations of crystals of dissolved minerals in the kidneys in urine formed. Kidney stones are a typical trigger of blood in the urine and often severe discomfort in the abdomen, flanks, or groin. Renal colic with nausea and vomiting related to Read More
Symptoms and treatment of kidney cancer kidney cancer is an illness of the kidneys, the organs commence curly reddish brown about the size of a small fist, over and above the waist on both sides spine. Kidney cancer is identified in cells of the kidney. They are closer to the back of the body, as Read More
Therapy compared to a cysts on the sex glands should always be ready for application of biological methods
Therapy about a sexual gland cysts should usually be ready to use organic techniques Write-up Therapy Cysts on the sex glands may be straightforward or too intense in terms of size and condition of the cysts. These sorts of the tumor are not an imminent danger to life once a lady, but huge cysts and sorts of Read More
I believe I had a pimple at the top of my lip, it came after sleeping and the next day i scratched it by accident and it was bleeding and then I was able to pop it. No other fluid came after popping it and nothing felt like it was a part of my lip, kind of just like a pore, I am worried however that it was a cold sore but I have never had a cold sore in my life that I 1, could pop, and 2, one that didn\’t feel like it was apart of my lip. what do you think?
She is suffering from cough during last month of pregnancy.which medicine should be preferred?
Paracetamol tablets, and antiallergic medication like cetrizine and cough syrup should be prescribed.