Main side effects from epidural steroid injections include: Localized increase in pain. Non-positional headaches resolving within 24 hours. Facial flushing. You can go for it under expert supervision.
Is it safe to get a an epidural spinal injection if you are elderly and anemic for spinal stenosis pain
kidney cancer is an illness of the kidneys, the organs commence curly reddish brown about the size of a small fist, over and above the waist on both sides spine. Kidney cancer is identified in cells of the kidney. They are closer to the back of the body, as the front. In kidney cancer, cells grow, by the signals that usually control cell growth and death, and tumors are not regulated.
Kidney cancer is cancer that begins in the kidneys. In order to realize kidney cancer, it helps to know the structure and function of typical kidneys.
Symptoms of kidney cancer
In the early stages, kidney cancer typically causes no obvious signs or troublesome symptoms. But as a kidney tumor grows, symptoms might occur. These contain:
Blood in the urine. Blood might be present for 1 day and not the subsequent. In some situations, an individual can in fact see the blood…
A mass or tumor in the kidney location.
A pain in the back just below the ribs, which does not go far.
A mass in the kidney, in a survey discovered
Other much less common symptoms are:
2.Loss of appetite
5.Pain in the side that does not go far, and/or
6.A common feeling of poor well being
High blood pressure or less than standard number of red blood cells in the blood (anemia) can also signal a kidney tumor. But these symptoms occur much less frequently.
The Remedy of kidney cancer
Surgery: Surgery is the most common therapy for renal cell carcinoma, even though it may possibly not be proper for each and every patient with this sort of tumor. It is hard, the entire tumor without removing the entire kidney, although it may possibly be tempting in specific situations. Surgical removal of the <-! Next – tumor> main is generally suggested if the tumor is still present in the kidney itself, it can also be employed when the tumor extends to blood vessels or lymph nodes near the region of the main tumor ( be called local or regional lymph nodes). The aim of the operation in these circumstances is to cure the illness.
Immunotherapy: This therapy utilizes your own body’s immune program to fight cancer. An oncologist can administer a substance identified as biological response modification, such as interferon or interleukin-2. Are generally produced by the body, these substances are also produced in the laboratory. Studies show that men and women better if they are both treated with interferon and surgery to be carried out.
Radical nephrectomy: Surgical removal of the whole affected kidney, the tumor, which is known as near the adrenal gland and regional lymph nodes at radical nephrectomy is typically 4 to 5 cups, about 1 inch in size. By way of these many openings, the surgeon cautiously removes the kidneys. This approach has improved the recovery method, though the elevated risk of complications door. It requires particular training of the surgeon, and although widely offered in the U.S., it is not as readily available as standard, the open nephrectomy.
Radiation therapy: Radiation therapy, also called radiotherapy or radiotherapy, entails the use of high-energy waves (500-1000 times the power of a standard x-ray) for the remedy of cancer. These invisible rays enter the body at one point led by a very specific plan developed by radiation oncologists. They disrupt the activity of all cells in its path, damage or kill healthy cells and cancer cells.
Chemotherapy: The common chemotherapy drugs used to attack rapidly dividing cells, has not confirmed particularly beneficial for renal cell carcinoma.
Therapy compared to a cysts on the sex glands should always be ready for application of biological methods
Cysts on the sex glands may be straightforward or too intense in terms of size and condition of the cysts. These sorts of the tumor are not an imminent danger to life once a lady, but huge cysts and sorts of failure can trigger a lot of pain just before and even trigger miscarriage in pregnant ladies. Therefore, you ought to know exactly how to produce the bags of fluid and strategies of both preventive and curative offered.
As the truth of any other physical dilemma, the ovarian cyst can be efficiently cured by approaches pure and without having side effects. Even when surgery is to be rotated to remove these sorts of cysts, a tiny quantity to be spent on consumption and nutritional care in some time on workout routines to support the body in the huge resistance to their emergence at trial.
The therapy of Bartholin’s cyst from treatments such as the capability to take antioxidant supplements, use of natural herbal extracts, homeopathic medicines and diet plan regulation. The majority of women suffering from Bartholin’s cyst to be obese sort grow to be unable to design and create body hair. Get disrupted menstrual cycles. When the woman is actually pregnant, you will uncover the risk of miscarriage if your cyst is able to grow. Consequently, it is imperative that every woman should be protected against the occurrence of ovarian tumors. Inadequate diet, which is full of carbohydrates and sugar is nonetheless thin on the protein and fatty acids of the primary reason why this kind of cysts happen in early with. Natural remedies include eating a balanced diet plan and normal physical exercise.
Bleeding, are topic to pee in, anemia, swelling sinking feeling exhausted from the coast, and vulnerability to attack is likely – subsequent page -> symptoms, “says Marion Morra & Eve Potts in “. Selection: generate considerable combat option approach of therapy of cancer” “Given that the navicular bone marrow much less to carry oxygen in red blood cells and illnesses of the blood of myeloma patients white cloth fabrics are typically anemic and vulnerable to infections such as pneumonia. Since plasma TVs cells could function against the navicular bone tissue, minerals, calcium is occasionally in amounts yet have the capacity of the kidney freely, dass The patient became weak, nauseated and dizzy, “They are myeloma added. To the physician may possibly request X-ray studies of the scaphoid destroyed parts. Blood and urine tests show can detect proteins that show excessive use of disease. Therapy many myelomas the extent of the illness is determined. Chemotherapy and radiotherapy can be employed to relieve the signs and symptoms and right can harm the bone. exercise and adequate hydration are essential to staying away from the capital and the imbalance of calcium. Back braces can assist your patient alive.
“Radiation can be employed on parts of the back of the throat and relieve discomfort and support repair bone damage. Tumor cell material usually lost in a number of rapidly rising prices during the initial months of therapy, together with the patient may possibly go into remission. Every time a total remission for over
you can just speed up the recovery procedure can each, you can complete the anti-oxidants and natural ingredients to feel. Thousands of girls who had been powerful for really long periods because of ovarian cysts Sustainable locate permanent escape from this drug methods. You can also try this type of, because it needs much much less total and effort are eternal.
Natural remedies and therapy for kidney stones or kidney stones are created of concrete or aggregations of crystals of dissolved minerals in the kidneys in urine formed. Kidney stones are a typical trigger of blood in the urine and often severe discomfort in the abdomen, flanks, or groin. Renal colic with nausea and vomiting related to Read More
Symptoms and treatment of kidney cancer kidney cancer is an illness of the kidneys, the organs commence curly reddish brown about the size of a small fist, over and above the waist on both sides spine. Kidney cancer is identified in cells of the kidney. They are closer to the back of the body, as Read More
Therapy compared to a cysts on the sex glands should always be ready for application of biological methods
Therapy about a sexual gland cysts should usually be ready to use organic techniques Write-up Therapy Cysts on the sex glands may be straightforward or too intense in terms of size and condition of the cysts. These sorts of the tumor are not an imminent danger to life once a lady, but huge cysts and sorts of Read More
Causes of Stress Stress Effects on a human body What Experts Say About Stress How to Overcome From Stress Easy and simple way to overcome from Stress / Depression
What is OCD?? OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) is a psychological wellness condition that revolves around crippling obsessions or impulse, troubling activities, and monotonous musings. A 2001 World Health Organization (WHO) psychological wellness report evaluated that OCD was among the main 20 reasons for sickness related incapacity worldwide for individuals matured 15 to 44 years. The Read More
Have you ever noticed your little baby getting crabby and irritable just after or during their feedings? If yes, then it is very likely that the baby has taken in some air along with the milk which is bothering him/her. To tackle these sensitive matters, this blog would provide you with certain simple burping tips, Read More
Menstruation or period is the condition in women in which blood and tissue from the uterus come out of the vagina. Menstruation cycle usually happens every month in girls and women. The menstrual cycle is controlled by hormones like estrogen and progesterone. See: Why Do you Ovulate? According to a study, more than 800 million women Read More
Climate change threatens human health which may include mental health, access to clean and fresh air, pure water for drinking purposes, nutritious food and shelter. Some people are affected more by climate change than others because of several factors which may include the place where they live, their age, health, income, and also occupation and Read More
The term adultery refers to a voluntary extramarital sexual intercourse between two persons who are not married to each other. It may either take place between a married man and someone else’s wife or between a married woman and someone else’s husband, with mutual consents between the two. Whatever the case be, it is considered Read More
LASIK, a type of laser eye surgery, stands for “Laser In-Situ Keratomileusis”. This surgery of LASIK is used to improve and repair the problems of vision. It can address the problems of people who are suffering from refractive error difficulties like farsightedness (hyperopia), short-sightedness (myopia), and/or astigmatism. LASIK engages a surgical process to remove the Read More
Raisins are obtained by drying grapes either in the sun or in driers. On drying, they turn into green, golden or black gems. They are naturally sweet in flavour and are widely used in cooking all over the world especially as dessert toppings. These may be tiny in size but they hold a bunch of nutritional value. The health benefits of raisins are, it aids digestion, treats constipation, improves bone health & increases iron levels in the body. It also helps to treat bloating, anaemia, fever, & erectile dysfunction. Raisins also have a positive impact on the eyes, hair, dental, heart, and bone health. It also helps in healthy weight gain.
Raisins are considered as dry fruits that boost energy that is added to health tonics, snacks, and high energy food supplements for backpackers, campers, and mountaineers. Raisins are high in calories and it is recommended that you eat ¼ cup of raisins a day.
THE HIDDEN NUTRITIONAL VALUE:
Raisins are rich in antioxidants and vitamins like riboflavin, niacin,thiamin, and vitamin C, K, and B6. It is also high in sugar and calories. It contains minerals like magnesium, potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, and boron. A ¼ cup of raisins is said to have 4% proteins, 1% fat & 95% carbohydrates.
POWERFUL HEALTH BENEFITS OF RAISINS:
- Relieve Constipation: Raisins are rich in fibre (insoluble fibre) which absorbs all the water and natural fluids in the body. This adds bulk to the food moving through the intestinal tract. This ultimately provides relief from constipation.
- Promotes Weight Gain: They are rich sources of fructose & glucose and thus helps weight gain in a healthy way. It forms an ideal part of the diet for bodybuilders and athletes who require boosts of energy. It can be consumed by those who want to gain weight without accumulating unhealthy cholesterol.
- Treats erectile Dysfunction: It has been a custom in India to make the bride and the groom drink a glass of milk boiled with raisin & a pinch of saffron on their wedding. Any idea why this custom is been followed for years and years? Here it is. Raisins have been known to stimulate libido and thereby induce arousal. This is because it contains an amino acid called arginine which helps to treat erectile dysfunction. Raisins have the ability to increase sperm count. Consuming these dry fruits on a daily basis helps in sexual endurance.
- Aids Digestion: The fibres present in raisins help to flush out the toxins and harmful materials from the digestive tract. This prevents bacterial growth, intestinal diseases & difficulty in bloating.
- Prevents Cancer: Catechin is polyphenols antioxidants that are present in the blood which removes the free radicals present in the body. These free radicals are the underlying reasons for the spontaneous growth of cancerous cells. Raisins are rich in high levels of catechins that removes free radicals thereby preventing cancer. The fiber content in the raisins also promotes the excretion of bile from the body which also flushes out the toxins that cause cancer.
- Reduce Hypertension: The hight amount of potassium in raisins play a very important role in reducing hypertension. Potassium is mineral that reduces the tension of blood vessels and also decreases blood pressure. The dietary fibre in raisins also affect the blood vessels in the body and also help to reduce hypertension.
- Dental care: The phytochemical called oleanolic acid present in raisins play a crucial role in protecting your teeth against cavities, decay, and brittleness. It also prevents bacterial growth that is responsible for cavities. The calcium present in raisins helps in strengthening and demineralizing tooth enamels. The boron content in raisins promotes the growth of oral gums thereby ensuring strong teeth. It might be surprising to know that while eating raisins, the longer it gets stuck to the teeth, the better it is, as it increases the preventive powers of bacterial growth.
- Cardiac Health: The high levels of potassium, fibre, boron, polyphenols, antioxidants, and phenolic acids help to burn cholesterol as well as lowers hypertension thereby promoting good cardiac health.
- Controls Diabetes: Raisins have the ability to lower postprandial insulin response. This means raisins have the ability to control the insulin production after the intake of the certain meal which is otherwise dangerous to a diabetic patient. They also help release leptin & ghrelin, the hormones which indicate us that we are hungry.
- Treat Anemia: Raisins are abundant sources of iron which helps treat anaemia. It also contains vitamin B complex that helps in the formation of new blood. The high copper content in raisins also helps in the production of red blood cells.
- Good for Eyes: Raisins are rich in antioxidant-rich polyphenolic phytonutrients that are excellent for ocular health. They protect the eyes from the damages caused by radicals such as macular degeneration, age-related weakening of vision, and cataracts.
- Prevents acidosis: Raisins being rich in potassium & magnesium are a natural remedy for acidosis. Potassium & magnesium help prevent acidosis as they are the common components of antacids and are considered basic on the pH scale. Acidosis is the state of increased acidity of the blood also known as toxicity of the blood. Sometimes the gases in our respiratory system may cause boils, skin damage, damage to the internal organs, & renal calculi. Consuming raisins can help prevent all this.
- Promote bone health: Calcium the important component of our bones is abundantly present in the raisins. Boron, which is required by our body in very small quantities is a very efficient calcium absorber. It helps to prevent menopause induced osteoporosis in women and is very important for the bones and joints. Potassium is another nutrient present in high levels and can help strengthen bones & promote bone growth thereby reducing the chances of osteoporosis.
- Reduce arthritis pain: Raisins have strong anti-inflammatory properties. It helps relieve chronic pain especially arthritis pain. One can either eat the soaked raisins or even drink the soaking water and see a drastic improvement in their health condition.
- Promotes kidney health: The high amount of potassium in raisins help prevent the formation & re-occurrence of kidney stones.
- Treats insomnia: Insomnia trouble may be due to deficiency of iron in your body. The intake of raisins which are rich in iron content can help overcome the iron deficiency. This also ensures good night sleep.
- Increase nutrient uptake: Raisins are rich sources of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids such as phosphorus & selenium. These nutrients are a good absorber of other nutrients and proteins in the body. including this in your diet can help improve your overall energy & strengthen your immune system.
- Improves Liver health: dry fruits are rich in bioflavonoids that protect your body from the free radical activity. Over-night soaked raisins and raisin water act as liver cleansers. The raisin water helps to improve liver health which in turn purifies the blood.
- Rich in anti-oxidants and vitamin C : Raisin is rich in anti-oxidants and vitamin C which keep the skin radiant, taut & youthful. It also prevents acne as it has germicidal properties.
- Hair health: The rich amount of vitamin C prevents cell damage. Daily intake of raisins can help hair growth, make it shinier and grow even thicker. The anti-inflammatory property can prevent dandruff, scalp irritation & flakiness
How to store?
Raisins once opened should be stored in the cool & dry area. It can be stored in airtight containers for about 6 months but still retains its flavour, colour & nutritional value. It can also be refrigerated for a year. You can also use it by steaming and boiling it in water for 10 minutes.
Hope these benefits of Raisins makes you add them to your daily dose of nutrition. Have a Healthy Life!
Hormone Therapy To Treat Cancer We all are creations of God. God has blessed each one of us with unique qualities & features. Out of all the creations of God, A hormone therapy is a more basic term which refers to the administration of estrogen alone or the combination of estrogen & progestin therapy. Women Read More
About Hepatitis C Hepatitis is defined as the inflammation of the liver. The vital organ plays an important role in the processing of food, enzyme secretion, residual cleaning and metabolism of medicines. Any damage or inflammation of the liver affects the body functions, affecting the body functions. Heavy alcohol toxins, strong medications and autoimmune conditions Read More
When do you Ovulate? Ovulation is the point at which a developed egg is discharged from the ovary, pushed down the fallopian tube, and made accessible in the fallopian tube for fertilisation. In Order to Calculate your safe period you need to calculate following over your ovulation Calculate the length of your normal menstrual cycle. Read More
What is Aloe Vera? The Aloe Vera plant is a succulent perennial and a species of plant belonging to the Lily Family which is part of a larger family of plants known as “Xeroids”. Of the known medicinal Aloes, Aloe Barbadensis Miller has the Greatest Medicinal Activity and is the only Aloe bearing the botanical Read More
High blood sugars and diabetes are very common problems today. Around 1 in every 3 persons is found showing the signs of high blood sugar level. The test results of your blood sugar will help you to identify whether or not you are suffering from the risks of high blood sugar. Generally, high blood sugar Read More
I was never into gymming or diets until November 2016. I decided to join a high end (money sucking) gym for 12weeks with a goal of losing 15kgs. With this a “personalised” diet plan was also given according to my weight 75kgs and height 162cms. Age 27.
The daily macros given to me were:
180g protein ( i felt sick each day with this amount of protein)
Two weeks into following this diet i noticed my period was heavier then normal and lasted for two weeks. Before starting this diet my periods were always on time, lasting for 5-6days.
The following month my period was heavy again and lasted for three weeks.
The month after i bled non stop for three months! I was bleeding like crazy and as a result of this ended up quitting from my full time job.
I saw my gyno and she put me on transexamic acid to stop the bleeding.
After taking the transexamic acid i did not bleed for the next three months, which was a little worrying and was told that if i did not bleed in the fourth month then the bleeding would have to be induced.
I decided to workout a little the following day and i was happy and somewhat scared to see that i was bleeding again.
Again, the bleeding went on for two months and transexamic acid was to the rescue.
The same pattern has been occuring till this day!
Due to all the bleeding ive now got stage three anemia. Ended up in emergency recently for blood transfusion and now due for iron infusion.
The gyno thinks ive got PCOS – although my testosterone and insulin levels are fine. Also, no cysts are visible on the ultrasound on my ovaries. No one in my family has history of PCOS.
The endocrinologist said the high protein diet has set my hormones out of balance and that was a dangerous amount of protein to be consuming.
I asked a lot of senior personal trainers from different gyms if high protein diet can cause this and they all said DEFINITELY and were shocked that i was given diet of a bodybuilder.
Its been nearly two years of just doctors, medications, cramps, tiredness, and blood and blood and more blood.
I’m giving up on doctors and the medications. I cant rely on medications all my life. I fear i may not be able to have kids in the future due to the damage this is causing
I just feel helpless…
Is there anyone out there that knows or knows someone who can help me get better before i bleed to death?
The main API in Viagra is a sildenafil citrate, is an orally active drug discovered by Pfizer for the treatment of Male Erectile Dysfunction. Sildenafil is an act by a selective inhibitor of (cGMP)- specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), and increasing NO(Nitric Oxide) action in corpus cavernosum. Viagra is an under Schedule H drug (that means to be sold at retail on the prescription of registered medical practitioner only)
Side Effects of Having Viagra!
Oral Bioavailability of Sildenafil is ~40% and mainly metabolized by the enzyme CYP3A4. Viagra dose recommended in a dose of 50 mg if it’s not effective then increased in dose i.e. 100 mg before intercourse
NO(Nitric Oxide) is important to the regulation of pulmonary vascular resistances, PDE-5inhibits lower pulmonary atrial pressure. The Sildenafil is only PDE-5 inhibitors shown improve arterial oxygenation in pulmonary hypertension. Because of these the sildenafil/Viagra drug of choice for this condition.
A Side effect of Viagra is mainly due to PDE-5 inhibitor-related such as vasodilation, headache, nasal congestion, dizziness, flushing, fall in B.P.(Blood Pressure), loose motion, skin rashes, vomiting, abnormal vision.
The manufacturer advises that sildenafil/Viagra is should not be used in patients with a hereditary retinal degenerative disease because its weakly inhibits isoenzyme PDE-6 which is involved in photoreceptor transduction in the retina. As such, impairment of color vision, especially blue-green discrimination occurs in recipients. In few cases of sudden loss of vision due to nonarteritic ischemic point neuropathy (NAION) has been reported.
Viagra is contraindicated in Coronary heart disease & those patients taking Nitrate is an increased risk of potentially life threating hypotension
Also, caution is advised in some races which are suffering from sickle cell anemia, myeloma, and in leukemia.
Drug: Drug interactions with Viagra are Antifungal, Antibiotics, Antianginal (Nitrate), some anti-hypertensive medicine.
So, these are some major side effects of taking Viagra without any doctor prescription. We suggest you to avoid taking it if there is no need. You can use some effective home remedies to full fill your sexual needs like (Erections) but be taking a drug that can affect your body is not that true.
Gray hair occurs with normal aging because the hair cells on the scalp produce less melanin; in children, early graying tends to be inherited. It could be related to vitamin D because in certain vitamin D resistant syndromes hair growth stops or it is thin and often gray. Graying hair is often associated with osteopenia (bone thinning) and/or thyroid problems. Vitamin B-12 deficiency, anemia or viruses can cause gray hair to appear as well. Consult a good dermatologist to explore all these possible reasons and thereafter start the treatment based upon the findings.
Magic Foods can give you relief from Arthritis pain
As you all know, the arthritis has no cure yet. The hassle to move, it will get soft and aggravating to become a martyr effort to pick up a book on the shelf or get up from a chair, is caused by inflammation of the joints. In general, the problem becomes associated with trauma, exhaustion, autoimmune disorders or infections. The medical care and adherence to care, however, allow the patient to take a normal life without pain or physical limitations. The ideal scenario includes early diagnosis, practice mild exercise or physical therapy in less acute cases and some dietary adjustments. The main one is the consumption of foods rich in omega-3, fatty acid with anti-inflammatory action. Let us see how to make your meals more nutritious and protect your body from aching symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
Fish like tuna, sardines and salmon are nice sources of omega-3 fatty acid unsaturated fatty acids, that forestall a method of conversion of nutrients within the body to blame for inflammation. The food additionally works as an excellent alternate source in dominant sterol, interference of disorder and even in assuaging the symptoms of PMS and change of life
Recommended quantity: 200 g at least two times in a week
Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin E and fiber, flaxseed is a food that provides greater blood flow, lowers bad cholesterol, prevents the formation of fat from the arterial plaques and promotes anti-inflammatory effects in the body. The seed also improves the functioning of the digestive system and eases the symptoms of PMS and menopause.
Recommended quantity: 2-3 tablespoons per day
Just like other vegetable oils Soybean oil is a food wealthy in unsaturated fats like omega-3 fatty acid and polyunsaturated fatty acid and a very important supply of antioxidant. It acts within the bar of vas diseases in correctfunctioning of the immune and systema nervosum to fight free radicals. this kind of oil additionally has medicine action and helps regulate sterol levels within the body.
Recommended quantity: two tablespoons per day
Seed of the time, originated from southern Mexico, chia is a great source of omega-3, iron, magnesium and calcium. Be in oil, flour or grain version, the food promotes satiety, prevents cardiovascular disease, helps in maintaining muscle mass, strengthens the immune system and also has anti-inflammatory effect in the body.
Recommended quantity: two to three tablespoons of soup per day
Spinach is a highly nutritious food, offering its composition in vitamins A, C and E, plus nutrients like omega-3, calcium , iron, potassium, bioflavonoids and carotenoids. Its antioxidant properties prevent some types of cancer, especially lung and prostate. Two other very important elements are folic acid, which fights anemia, and lutein, which strengthens the immune system, preventing problems such as macular degeneration.
Recommended quantity: two to three tablespoons per day
Hello, my sister suffering from hypothyroidism, she have low level of each T3, T4 and TSH, she is depressed, loss weight, appetite, low iron level anemia, have fatigue, dry skin, she tested for other hormone levels and all were normal, she continuously take the medication for hypothyroidism as well as vitamins and menials supplements but her health conditions not improving.