5 FOODS TO AVOID ON EMPTY STOMACH
Food has always been divided as healthy food and well, the tasty food. But, there is one category for the food we eat and that is, the food you mustn’t eat on an empty stomach and never try them in the breakfast, never!
So next time you have been hungry and in desperate need of food on an empty stomach, the following are hoisting the red flags, so beware.
- Yogurt and other fermented milk products. They form hydrochloric acid in the empty stomach and kill the lactic acid bacteria. It can disrupt the gut’s natural bacteria system.
- Yes, don’t ever have milk in breakfast or on an empty stomach because it is rich in saturated fats and proteins which if taken on an empty stomach can cause bad digestion and cough.
- Coffee or tea. If you are one who’s first thing in the morning is to drink coffee, you might want to leave that habit for good. Drinking coffee on empty stomach increases acidity, which in turn causes heartburn and indigestion throughout the day and tea can suppress the secretion of gastric juices and reduces bile and acid in the stomach. It can also reduce your appetite.
- Sugar and sweets or sweet items. Sugar or sweets if taken on empty stomach at breakfast, will boost the insulin levels, which increases the load on the freshly woken pancreas, thereby increasing the risk of Diabetes. Otherwise, also taking sugar on empty stomach increases blood sugar level and can cause eye related problems.
- Bananas are rich in magnesium and taking banana on empty stomach leads to a sharp increase in the amount of magnesium in the blood which may harm the heart. And can also cause acidity and bad digestion due to the misbalance of calcium and magnesium levels.
Food are the key to a healthy body and the route to a sick physique. Choose them carefully!