Over the decade the consumption of weed ( marijuana ) dried , leaves flowers , steams and seed of the Cannabis sativa has increased . It is the most commonly used drugs and its use is increasing rapidly .
REASONS OF WEED CONSUMPTION
- To fit in , being rebellious as a teenager is the new black so often teenagers try stuff like weed to fit in the peer groups or cool groups .
- Depression is one of the causes why people fall into its addiction because mental health is not considered a serious issue and people are made fun of so they use it as an alternative .
- To feel good , often bullies or other elements put people off the edge so they depend on drugs to depend to feel good about themselves .
- People often start with alcohol soon the addiction reduces the effect on the person so they go and try harder stuff for stronger effect
- Self medication : Some people abuse drugs to heal pain and get addicted in that process
[su_button url=”https://www.freedoctorhelpline.com/ask-a-doctor-free-24×7/” target=”blank” background=”#6ef9e1″ size=”7″]Ask a Doctor[/su_button] [su_button url=”https://tawk.to/chat/57670ffeec8ca2561a070639/default/?$_tawk_popout=true&$_taw k_sk=5b1b96a8ba7dc7f617994171&$_tawk_tk=222e79638b5b2e3e08e502a25d7fa461&v=578″ target=”blank” background=”#a5f293″ size=”7″]Consult a Doctor[/su_button]
EFFECT OF WEED
>Severe anxiety, including fear that one is being watched or followed (paranoia)Very strange behavior, seeing, hearing or smelling things that aren’t there, not being able to tell imagination from reality (psychosis)
>Loss of sense of personal identity
>Lowered reaction time
>Increased heart rate (risk of heart attack)
>Increased risk of stroke
>Problems with coordination (impairing safe driving or playing sports)
>Sexual problems (for males)
>Up to seven times more likely to contract sexually transmitted infections
than non-users (for females)
>Decline in IQ (up to 8 points if prolonged use started in adolescent age)
>Poor school performance and higher chance of dropping out
>Impaired thinking and ability to learn and perform complex tasks
>Lower life satisfaction
>Addiction (about 9% of adults and 17% of people who started smoking as teens)
>Potential development of opiate abuse
>Relationship problems, intimate partner violence
>Antisocial behavior including stealing money or lying
>Increased welfare dependence
>Greater chances of being unemployed or not getting good jobs
END THE CRAVE : HOW TO QUIT Weed
NO MATTER HOW STRONG AN ADDDICTION CAN BE , THE REASONS MAYBE BIG BUT NOTHING IS STRONGER THAN YOUR WILL POWER AND DETERNMINATION TO HELP YOURSELF BECAUSE NOT KNOWNING THE PROBLEM NEVER ENDS IT BUT INCREASES THE PROBLEM
- Make your decision to quit
- See a professional
- Ask for help from your family and friends
- Follow a treatment plant
- Control the symptoms of withdrawal
- Start different activities
- Avoid exposure to tempations
“When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.”
Nobody ever said getting clean was easy, and it takes discipline to maintain it long-term. And while the uphill climb may seem impossible at first, the end result is one of the most rewarding accomplishments you’ll ever experience. The reward is regaining your life and reaching your true potential, making the hard work at the beginning totally worth it.