What is Enlarged Prostate?
The prostate is a small gland in the pelvis. Sometimes the cells of the prostate slowly become multiple that cause prostate enlargement. The enlarged prostate profoundly traps men above the age factor of 50 years. This abnormality is also called BPH or Benign Prostate Hyperplasia. It is not a severe health problem, but often it asks for treatment. If the men are suffering from the critical symptoms or the condition is worsening, So do not delay and meet the doctor before problems become more serious.
Cause of Enlarged Prostates:
It is difficult to explain the exact factors that are responsible for the enlargement prostate. But, this problem is associated with the activity of the hormones. When a man gets older, the balance of hormones changes in his body that leads his prostate gland to be enlarged. Therefore, you are more likely to have BPH as you get older and especially if you are above 50 years.
Symptoms of the Enlarged Prostate:
BPH is not a big concern at all. But, you feel uncomfortable or misery sometimes. It pressurizes your urethra and bladder that affects how you pee.
The following are the problems which may be faced:
- Difficulty in starting to pee
- Feel to urinate again just after finishing
- Regular dribbling of urine
- Straining to urinate
- Disturbed or weak stream of urine
- Difficulty fully drainage your bladder
- Getting up to urinate again and again at night
- Urgency to urinate
- Frequent need to pee all the time
[su_button url=”https://www.freedoctorhelpline.com/ask-a-doctor-free-24×7/” target=”blank” background=”#ade46f” size=”7″]Ask a Doctor[/su_button] [su_button url=”https://tawk.to/chat/57670ffeec8ca2561a070639/default/?$_tawk_popout=true&$_tawk_sk=5b177974ba7dc7f6178b9188&$_tawk_tk=c8a645143aeff7007ddc7dc2dad6b1cc&v=578″ target=”blank” background=”#95d9f1″ size=”7″]Consult a Doctor[/su_button]
Such symptoms can cause other hazardous condition. If your bladder does not get empty entirely, it can make you face the inability to urinate, incontinence, blood in urine, bladder stones or your kidney can be damaged. Thus, in such a case, the very first thing you have to do is to consult the doctor as soon as possible and roots out this miserable condition.
How to Cure Enlarged Prostate:
Most of the time, surgery is recommended to those have such a troublesome. But besides the medical care, you can try to treat BPH symptoms at home.
- Go for aerobic and resistance exercises
- You can try Kegel or pelvic-strengthening exercise
- Reduce your weight
- Drink plenty of water
- Have a contrast sitz bath
- Soak the affected region in the apple cider vinegar
- Choose plant products instead of animals product
These are some tips that can help you to desolate the discomfort of BPH. It prevents the risk of the condition to be more dangerous. Further, its valuable benefits cure you enlarged prostate at home.
Home Remedies or Diet for Prostate Enlargement:
Diet plays a significant role in while having enlarged prostate. Hence, it is the must to cure such problems. You have to consume foods that can treat your BPH symptoms efficaciously.
- Basil juice
- Have liquid extract or tea saw palmetto
- Carrot juice
- Green tea
- Tomato juice
- Herbal tea
- Whole grain supplements (cereals, pasta, bread, etc.)
- Brazil nuts Pecans, walnuts, and almonds
- Choose foods low in sodium
- Opt healthful fats
Moreover, a balance and right diet hands in your healthy prostate. Most of the foods category makes you to pee frequently. You should avoid such foods that affect your prostate health.
- Avoid processed meat (hot dogs, bologna etc.) and red meat (Goat, lamb, pork, beef etc.)
- Say no to sugar-sweetened foods and drink
- Cut down your salt intake
- Do not consume alcohol
- Avoid caffeine
- Ignore spicy foods
- Do not eat dairy Products, Eggs, and Poultry.
So, We hope this article has given you brief information about Prostate Enlargement, its symptoms, causes and cure. You may also try the home remedies mentioned by us.
[su_posts posts_per_page=”05″ order=”desc” orderby=”rand”]
Melania Trump had a surgery for a benign kidney condition.
First lady Melania Trump, who is 48 now underwent a kidney embolization surgery at Walter Reed National Military Center in mid of the May month this year. Donald Trump tweeted it surgery was successful with no complications. But the First lady remained at the Maryland hospital for a week to prevent complications. Giving privacy a priority white house did not provide any clue about the procedure or condition.
What is Embolization?
Blocking blood vessels to block blood flow to an area is what embolization. Usually, medications, synthetic materials called embolic agents are placed in blood vessels to block the blood flow.
This technique is used to prevent abnormal bleeding, to close off blood vessels supplying blood to a tumour, to eliminate abnormal connections between arteries and veins or to treat aneurysms. Embolization is found to be more effective than surgery to control the blood flow.
So, for Melania Trump embolization was done to stop the growth of a benign tumour. Some tumours can bleed because they have a lot of blood vessels in them. Through embolization, we can stop blood and oxygen flow to a tumour to cease its growth.
How does this procedure work?
Catheters and guide wire are used to gain access to the organ. The position of correct artery or vein is located by Digital subtraction angiography ( DSA ).these images are used as a map to gain access to the right vessel.
This procedure takes 30 minutes to hours it totally depends on the complexity of the condition. Generally, patients are asked to stay in bed for 6 to 8 hours after the procedure.
Most commonly embolization procedure is used for angiomyolipoma. This is a benign growth in the kidney which has fat and cystic components in it. Benign tumours can be bad, though as they can cause obstructions and infection and other problems. Kidney embolization may cause side effects like fever, pain at the injection site or pain in kidney.
Angiomyolipoma is not common but occur in middle-aged women and can cause bleeding if they increase in size says Dr. Keith Kowalczyk of Medstar Georgetown University Hospital.
The procedure is minor enough in which local anaesthesia is needed. It will be inserted in the treatment site. Surgeons map the area that they want to treat and puncture the blood vessels from outside. They send a tube to reach the vessels. Through that tube, they send material like gelatin or platinum coils to block the blood supply in the required area. In this way will not be able to reach tumours which stop their growth.
Benefits of embolization
- It helps to control bleeding in emergency situations.
- Success rates in women were found to be more than 83%, who were treated with embolization for uterine fibroids.
- Through this method, we can treat tumours and vascular malformations that cannot be removed surgically.
- This method is less invasive than open surgery. With less blood loss and no obvious surgical incision.
[su_posts posts_per_page=”05″ order=”desc” orderby=”rand”]
Storms not just revive all living being from the searing summers yet, in addition, carry with it a lot of ailments. Rainstorm is the time when you have a tendency to experience the ill effects of most irritating maladies. On the off chance that you neglect to take mind at the opportune time, at that point it is ordinary that you will languish for a more extended term. This is the time when the germs and diseases will assault you the most and you feel more wiped out and imperiled.
Top Monsoon Diseases:
Here we are listing some of the major diseases that monsoon brings every year, most of them are not chronic but may lead to being if ignored.
- Stomach Infection
We as a whole love rain. Children and Teenage people are more cheerful to appreciate the rain and they are likewise at expanded danger of being influenced by an assortment of sicknesses and different genuine wellbeing issue. This is likewise the season when airborne and water-borne illnesses effectively assault the people.
[su_button url=”https://www.freedoctorhelpline.com/ask-a-doctor-free-24×7/” target=”blank” background=”#88d9da” size=”7″]Ask A Doctor[/su_button][su_button url=”https://tawk.to/chat/57670ffeec8ca2561a070639/default/?$_tawk_popout=true&$_tawk_sk=5b0fd1b3ba7dc7f617f23ec6&$_tawk_tk=36d9e005aaf38eb45b9de5fe6b8da2f0&v=578″ target=”blank” background=”#dcb4d2″ size=”7″]Consult Doctor Now![/su_button]
Top Monsoon Diseases Causes
Cold, influenza, dengue, water contamination, nourishment contamination, cholera, and leptospirosis are probably the most well-known rainstorm sicknesses. Leptospirosis is a condition that is caused by microscopic organisms which conveyed by either a man or a creature. These conditions can seriously influence the kidneys, causes liver disappointment, respiratory issues, meningitis, and so forth these are a portion of the hopeless infections that can influence you to feel extremely wiped out and sets aside a significantly long time for finish recuperation.
How to treat Parasitic Sicknesses?
You are at a more serious danger of agony from parasitic diseases amid the stormy seasons. It is prudent to keep your body dry particularly amid these circumstances. Keep those parts of your body that have a tendency to get sweatier in time. The zones between two toes, territories behind your knees and elbows are the ones that have a tendency to get sweatier simpler. You can make utilization of against parasitic powder as this will help in absorbing the sweat particular territories. On the off chance that you feel your condition deteriorates after some time and the contamination spreads all through your skin then it is prudent to counsel a doctor.
Dengue: The most well-known Storm Ailment
The most infamous storm ailment conveyed by the Aedes mosquito which is a daytime biter is the dengue. Dengue is the most widely recognized rainstorm ailment and its germs are regularly conveyed by mosquitoes. A large portion of us has a shot of affliction from dengue amid the rainstorm seasons. A portion of the standard manifestations of this infection is body hurt, joint agonies, body rashes, and fever.
Indications of Dengue:
• You may build up a high fever inside 4 to 7 days of the mosquito nibble.
• Skin Rashes
• Muscle and joint torments
• Pain behind the eyes
• Loss of craving
• Bleeding gums
[su_button url=”https://www.freedoctorhelpline.com/dengue-treatment-procedure-cost-and-side-effect/” target=”blank” background=”#4ccfb4″ size=”7″]Dengue Causes, Symptoms & Treatment[/su_button]
The mosquito that is in charge of causing dengue is the tiger mosquito. So a portion of the preventive measures to shield yourself from being influenced by dengue incorporate, applying mosquito anti-agents creams everywhere on your body, wear garments that completely cover so as to keep the mosquito from gnawing.
Typhoid: The typical storm illness
One of the normal storm illnesses is typhoid. This is mostly caused because of the utilization of unclean water. It is primarily because of utilization of nourishment and water tainted by microscopic organisms Salmonella typhoid. This microscopic organism can make due in water or sewage for a little while and more often than not enter the body through the fecal-oral course. This is the reason you ought to guarantee that the water and sustenance that you admission ought to be free from defilement. Shameful sanitation can likewise cause this malady. When you experience the ill effects of typhoid, you will experience the ill effects of fever, migraine, sore throat, agony and general ailment.
[su_button url=”http://www.freedoctorhelpline.com/diagnostic-tests-typhoid/” target=”blank” background=”#88b8da” size=”7″]Diagnostic tests for Typhoid[/su_button]
The most ideal approach to remain ensured is to wash your hands a long time before eating. Try not to eat nourishment and water that are not of best quality. Maintain a strategic distance from roadside sustenances amid this season as these nourishments won’t be cleanliness and can build the danger of sustenance or water-borne maladies.
Cholera being the most widely recognized rainstorm ailment isn’t only an infection, it is a fatal infirmity that will influence you to endure even from a pessimistic standpoint. You are in high danger of anguish from cholera in the event that you don’t rehearse right cleanliness propensities as they are generally caused by sullied nourishment and water. It is spread through nourishment and water pollution by human defecation and is quickly diverted by flies and this is normal in territories of poor sanitation. Despite the fact that it can be effortlessly cured, it may turn fatal if left untreated. It is best to drink clean sustenance and water and it is basic for you to remain solid and clean dependably.
Indications of Cholera:
• The severe looseness of the bowels or stoppage
• Muscle issues because of lack of hydration
• Rapid weight reduction
• Low pulse
• Loss of skin versatility.
• Dryness in within the mouth, eyelids, and nose
Jaundice is yet another normal rainstorm ailment that you are going to experience the ill effects of amid stormy seasons. It is a viral malady and is caused by debased sustenance and water. The regular indications of anguish from jaundice are that you will feel to a great degree frail and the shade of your pee changes to dim yellow. You may likewise build up an inclination of spewing and shameful working of the liver. It is best to drink bubbled water and abstain from eating sustenances from roadside boulevards and shops. This is the time you have to devour a lot of water and this will help your body liquid to remain completely ordinary.
Intestinal sickness (Malaria) is one of the extreme ailments which were an issue of the scourge a couple of years prior. Jungle fever is caused by female Anopheles mosquito, which is a night and early morning biter. Nowadays the medicines for jungle fever have enhanced so much and individuals are discovering approaches to recoup sooner.
• Severe fever inside 72 hours of the nibble
• Body throb, sweating, and cool side effects
• Symptoms of the runs and jaundice
Waterlogging and rearing of mosquitoes are very regular amid the storm season. One might be influenced by jungle fever inclined mosquitoes amid the blustery seasons.
Once the mid-year season is gone, the climate condition enhances and end up alleviating. This triggers us to have hot sustenances. However, we neglect to think about the water-borne illnesses that spread amid the rainstorm. Water-borne sicknesses are basic amid the storms. Consequently, you should be extremely watchful with the nourishment that you devour amid the stormy seasons. It is smarter to dodge road sustenances as the odds of spreading loose bowels are more typical with this.
Viral fevers have turned out to be more typical nowadays. Viral fever is the most well-known therapeutic sign that is described by a height in temperature over the typical scope of 36.5-37.5 degree Celsius. Truth be told, viral diseases are more typical than bacterial contaminations. Usually to see your children experiencing viral fevers amid the blustery seasons. Here and there, these fevers may keep going for half a month. This means your youngster is experiencing viral contamination. You should be exceptionally cautious about your youngster’s dietary patterns and one more everyday exercises. This will influence you to feel weak and feeble.
Side effects of Viral Fever:
- Joint torments
- Running nose or nasal clog
- A hack or a sore throat
- Burning sensation in eyes
- skin rashes
Viral contaminations are caused by attacks of different ailments causing infections into the host’s body. These diseases can influence different parts of the body in the meantime. The mugginess that happens amid the blustery season makes it less demanding for the diseases to be conveyed starting with one individual then onto the next. These contaminations significantly influence those individuals with the feeble safe framework.
Eye diseases, for example, conjunctivitis, regularly called the pink eye is caused by infections. These are mellow and more often than not resolve individually. This influences the film that lines within the eyelids and the eyelid edges.
• Gritty feeling in the eyes
• Swollen eyelids
• Irritation in the eyes
• Itching of the eyes
• Discharge from the two eyes
• Chances of blood clusters around the bend
• Avoid garbage sustenances and keep up a sterile eating routine.
• Take a lot of liquids
• Detect early indications of shortcoming to start treatment
• Keep yourself clean and cleanliness
• Make beyond any doubt you wash your hands with successful disinfectant before acquiring contact with the eyes as it may cause contamination
• Carry a sanitizer and apply it before the suppers
Contagious contaminations are caused by a growth, a kind of microorganisms. Particular regions of the skin, for example, territories under the armpits and spaces between the two toes regularly remain dampness, particularly amid the rainstorm. These wind up the perfect reason for such contaminations.
• Peeling, breaking, and scaling of the skin
• Redness of the skin
• Formation of rankles
• Softening or separating of the skin
• Itching, consuming, or both
• Keep your body dry.
• Change wet underpants and change to cotton ones, as they enable the skin to inhale well
• Wear shoes to air your feet
• Allow moist hair to dry before you tie them once more
• Bathe two times every day and include a couple of drops of lemongrass, Neem or mint concentrates to your shower water to battle against contagious contaminations
To know more insights about the rainstorm sicknesses, their cure and counteractive action sign on to www.freedoctorhelpline.com or call us at +91-8010555444.
[su_posts posts_per_page=”05″ order=”desc” orderby=”rand”]
Does it take a lot of time for you to fall asleep? If yes, there may be a problem with which you are not aware of. Generally, it takes around 10-20 minutes for someone to fall asleep. In Medical terms, the time someone takes to fall asleep is referred to as Sleep Latency. There are two cases that may have a problem with your sleep:
- If You take very little to fall sleep, its sleep deprivation.
- If you take a while to sleep or above then average sleep latency, its called sleep Onset Insomnia.
Here we are going to talk in depth of Insomnia, what types of insomnia exits, what are the symptoms and cure available for Sleep Problems so that you can fall sleep because having a good sleep can significantly lead to healthier life.
What is Insomnia?
If a person is having difficulty in sleeping, he/she may be having insomnia. People with insomnia are generally dissatisfied with their sleep.
Symptoms of Insomnia:
Several symptoms indicate Insomnia like:
- They experience fatigue and are always low on energy.
- They have difficulty in concentrating on their tasks like while reading, learning and poor performance in academics and sports may also be due to insomnia.
- Getting angry or irritated even at very small things may also be a symptom of insomnia.
- People may also experience a headache and be falling into depression.
- Waking up too early even after sleeping late at night or waking up at midnights.
Types of Insomnia:
- Acute Insomnia: acute insomnia is when you are having sleeping issues for the very short amount time may be due to stressful conditions like – sleeplessness before the day of exam or result of something
- Chronic Insomnia: chronic insomnia is when you are not able to sleep for at least 4-5 days/week and it’s occurring for a quite long time.
What are the Causes of Insomnia?
Stress: stress could be main reason leading to Insomnia. Stressful life events like eg. the death of the loved ones, divorce, job loss may lead to insomnia.
Sleeping / Bad Habits: Irregular bedtime schedule, studying, eating, gaming, watching tv on the bed can lead to insomnia.
Drugs(medications): There are certain medicines which interfere with the sleep cycle of the body like eg. amphetamine commonly used by students for late night studies to prevent sleep. Anti-depressants, weight loss products can also cause sleeplessness.
Physically and socially active: Due to less physical and social activity body does not get tired enough to rest.
Treatment for Insomnia:
There are many ways insomnia can be treated but most of the part depends on the willpower of the person. Here we are going to bring few working methods to get asleep faster. You may not find the immediate effect on your disturb sleeping problems but with trying these treatments, you will gain normal Sleep latency in few days / week.
- Medications: There are 3 types of medication that can be provided to treat insomnia
- Sedatives: These types of medicines reduce the activity of brain thus inducing sleep. They affect neurotransmitters GABA (the component of through which brain cells interact) of the brain.
- Antihistamines: These are the drugs which are generally used to counter allergic reaction inside the body as insomnia can be caused due to allergic reactions
- Therapies: A few therapies can also be used to treat insomnia like
- Light therapy: It generally consists of exposure to natural light of certain wavelength using laser etc…
- Cognitive therapy: This program includes exercises which replace thoughts that worse sleep experience without using drugs
Precautions you can take to Avoid Sleep Problems
We all know precaution is better than cure, thus there are preventive measures that can be used to prevent Insomnia:
- Being physically active is a very good preventive measure it keeps away not only Insomnia but many diseases.
- Stop taking daytime naps as they interfere with night sleep intake of beverages before sleeping time should be avoided especially caffeine, alcohol etc…
- Take a warm bath, reading before sleeping.
- Being consistent in bedtime and wake up time can be very helpful.
Just remember Healthy living can treat/prevent not only Insomnia but most diseases. If you got any concerns and queries over the same, comment it down. We will love to help you out.
[su_posts posts_per_page=”5″ order=”desc”]
Vitamin D is essential for healthy bones. We get some of it from nutritious food but majorly we receive it from the sunlight. Vitamin D, known as the sunlight vitamin, is produced by the body in response to the skin being exposed to sunlight. These days most of the people are becoming more beauty conscious rather than health. They are more worried about their skin getting tanned, black spots on the skin due to dust allergy and all that. The moment they get out in the sun the make sure that they cover every inch of the body from being exposed to sunlight. Though it prevents tanning, they fail to think of the minus.
Lack of exposure to sunlight is the main cause for deficiency in vitamin D. Vitamin D is abundantly present in fish, fish liver oils, egg yolks, fortified fat spreads, fortified breakfast cereals, fortified dairy products and powdered milk. However, it is hard to get enough from it just from food.
When do you figure out that you lack vitamin D?
If you shun the sun, suffer from milk allergies, or adhere to a strict vegan diet, then possibly you are at risk of vitamin D deficiency.
Vitamin D is essential for strong bones because it helps the body use calcium from the diet. Traditionally, vitamin D deficiency has been associated with rickets. It is a disease in which the bone tissue doesn’t properly mineralize. This leads to soft bones and skeletal deformities. Recent studies show that vitamin D has a lot of importance in protecting against a number of health diseases.
What are the symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency?
For many people the symptoms are subtle. However, certain symptoms of bone pain and muscle weakness can mean that you have a Vitamin-D deficiency. In many cases, even without symptoms vitamin D deficiency can pose a number of health risks.
Vitamin D deficiency can put people at risk of:
- Rickets: Bone problems in children
- Osteomalacia- bone problems in adults
- Heart problems
- Cognitive impairment in elderly people.
- Glucose intolerance
- Multiple sclerosis
What are the causes of Vitamin D deficiency?
1) Inadequate amounts of Vitamin D: When you consume only vegetarian diet, you naturally lack vitamin D in your body. This is because most of the natural sources of Vitamin-D are animal-based.
2) Your exposure to Sunlight is limited: Whenever you expose your body to sunlight, it makes Vitamin-D. If you are homebound, live in northern latitudes, wear long robes or head coverings for religious reasons, or have an occupation that prevents exposure to the sun, you are at higher risk of getting Vitamin-D deficiency.
3) You have Dark skin: The ability of the skin to produce melanin will greatly depend on the skin color. The darker your skin, the lower is its ability to produce vitamin D. Studies show that older people with darker skin are at greater risk of suffering from vitamin D deficiency.
4) Your kidneys can’t convert Vitamin D into active form: As age goes by, the ability of the kidneys to function efficiently decreases. As a result, the kidney loses its ability to convert vitamin D into active forms. This causes a deficiency in vitamin D.
5) Your digestive tract cannot absorb Vitamin D: Certain health conditions like celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, cystic fibrosis can adversely affect your intestine’s ability to absorb vitamin-D. As a result, your body lacks vitamin D.
6) Obesity: People with body mass index (BMI) greater than or equal to 30 will have low levels of vitamin-D in their body because vitamin D is extracted from the body by the fat cells.
Who are at High Risk of vitamin D Deficiency?
The following groups of people are at particular risk of vitamin D efficiency:
¬ Pregnant and breastfeeding women
¬ Teenagers and young women
¬ Infants and children below 5 years of age
¬ People who have little or no exposure to the sun
¬ People with darker skin
5 Illness related to Vitamin D deficiency:
1) Dementia: Moderate to severe Vitamin D deficiency can double the risk for some forms of dementia. Dementia is a decline in the thinking, memory, and behavior that adversely affects daily life activities. Alzheimer’s disease is the most common form of dementia. Though affected by this disease are mostly elderly people of age 65 and above.
2) Prostate Cancer: Vitamin D deficiency in men can lead to prostate cancer if left untreated. About 665 men aged between 40 to 70 suffer from prostate cancer as a result of vitamin-D deficiency. It is the most common cancer in men and second most common cause of death in the world. Men with low levels of vitamin D deficiency are at higher risk of prostate cancer than men with normal levels of vitamin-D.
3) Erectile dysfunction: This is the most common sexual problems in men. It can stem from other health problems like diabetes or high blood pressure. The treatment for this includes hormonal replacement therapy, counseling, lifestyle changes like quitting smoking, limiting alcohol, and eating a balanced diet.
4) Schizophrenia: People with Vitamin D deficiency are more likely to be diagnosed with schizophrenia than people with sufficient vitamin D levels. It is a mental illness that causes disordered thinking, delusions, and confusions.
5) Heart Disease: Vitamin-D deficiency is more commonly linked to severe heart problems. About 70% of the patients suffering from heart disease are having low levels of vitamin D.
Some of the Vitamin D supplements are as follows:
1. Drisdol oral
2. Vitamin D3 oral
3. Calcitriol oral
4. Viactiv oral
5. Vitamin D2 oral
6. Rocaltrol oral
7. Decara oral
8. Citrus Calcium oral
9. Liquid calcium with vitamin D oral
10. Oyster shell + D3 oral
Here is an amazing way for safe exposure to the sun!
Just to 10 to 15 minutes in the summer sun without sunscreen is more than enough to top up vitamin-D levels in your body. People with darker skin need to spend longer duration in the sun than people with lighter skin. The best time to recharge Vitamin D levels in your body is from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and the best duration of a year is from April to September. The larger the area of your body being uncovered, the greater is the Vitamin-D levels you receive.
Other than daily vitamin top up the usual sun protection methods should be taken care of. This includes using sunscreen with sun protection factor (SPF) at least 15. To know more about the vitamin D benefits, its supplements, and the effects of vitamin D deficiency in men, women, and children contact our doctors on free doctor helpline. Log on to www.freedoctorhelpline.com or call us at +918010555444.
Tests for vitamin D deficiency:
The 25-hydroxy Vitamin-D blood test is the most accurate way to measure the amount of Vitamin D in your body. About 20-50 ng/mL is considered adequate for a healthy person. If this level goes below 12 ng/mL then it indicates vitamin D deficiency.
Treatment for vitamin D deficiency:
The only way to treat this deficiency is to get more Vitamin-D in your body through diet and supplements. The amount of Vitamin D needed for an optimal health differs depending on the age and health conditions.
If you are so much bothered about tanning and therefore don’t expose your skin to the sun, then you should probably talk to your doctor about taking Vitamin-D supplements. Especially, if you have risk factors for Vitamin D deficiency then it is better to consult a doctor immediately.
The recommended daily allowance (RDA) of Vitamin-D has been raised to 600 international units (IU) in children to 800 international units (IU) in adults. The safer upper limit was also raised to 4000 international units (IU). Doctors may prescribe 4000 international units (IU) to correct vitamin D deficiency.
[su_posts posts_per_page=”5″ order=”desc”]