recently my dermatologist give me 3 medications and i ordered them online , but i don,t know how to use it.
1.Rejuglow face wash
2.Brevoxyl creamy wash
3. epiduo gel is for applying on skin
Can doctor tell me how to use it
Rejuglow face wash- Gently massage the face wash all over the wet face avoiding eyes and surrounding areas. Allow it to remain for 20 to 30 seconds.
Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Use twice daily.
Brevoxyl creamy wash- Before you start using this medicine, you may choose to apply a “test dose” to see if you have a reaction. Apply a very small amount of the medicine to 1 or 2 small acne areas every day for 3 days in a row. If there is no reaction, begin using the full prescribed amount on the 4th day.
- Wash and carefully pat dry the skin with a towel.
- Epiduo comes in a pump dispenser. …
- a little goes a long way, so spread the gel thinly over the areas of skin with acne*. …
- Wash your hands after applying the gel.
- Use a moisturiser, especially if your skin feels tight or dry.