I heard there is a laser based root canal treatment, which is fast and painless. How long does it take for the procedure? What would be indicative cost of treatment? I am from Kolkata.
Laser Dentistry is an advanced system and well established in dentistry in developed countries and it is extremely useful in various dental conditions. We consider Laser Technology as a boon to Dentistry and our special emphasis on Laser Assisted Treatments is putting us on the forefront of Dentistry World.
Two kinds of LASER machines are used for different procedures:
Hard Tissue Laser
Soft Tissue Laser
- Diode Laser
- Co2 Laser
Advantages of Lasers over conventional Technologies :
- No need for dental drills.
- Treatment of pyorrhea (Bleeding Gums) without surgery by laser.
- Painless root canal treatment by laser.
- Cosmetic & facial treatment by laser.
- Analgesic effect minimum Anesthetic requirement.
- Single step procedure for TEETH whitening.
- Immediate relief from painful oral ulcers & tooth sensitivity.
- Effective Treatment of restricted mouth opening (OSMF) by laser.
- Bloodless dental & oral procedure – so less or no swelling , pain & pain & drugs.
- Faster & better healing.
- Laser assisted wisdom tooth removal.
In kolkata,it is available at
Apollo White Dental Clinic, Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Day Care centre, 58, Canal Circular Road, Kolkata-700054
Phone : 033 – 2320 2122 , 08334856343