Liver Transplant In India
- Liver Transplant Surgery Cost: 48000 U.S Dollars
- Duration of Stay:
- ->6 days of Hospital stay for the Liver Donor (Included in the Cost of Procedure)
- ->14 Days of Hospital stay for the liver transplant Patient (Included in the Cost of Procedure)
- ->Please note that it takes around 2-3 weeks for the patient and the donor to get the final clearance from the government committee appointed by our Indian Government before the actual transplant surgery takes place. The patient and the donor have to stay in a nearby guesthouse or hotel during this period. (Not Included in the Cost of Procedure) The patient is advised to stay for about a month in India after the liver transplant procedure for recuperation and follow-up. The patient and the donor have to stay in a nearby guesthouse or hotel during this period. (Not Included in the Cost of Procedure) In total a stay of 2 – 3 months may be required in India for complete medical care and treatment.
- Airport Pick-up on Arrival in India.
- Airport Drop on Departure from India.
- Cost of initial Evaluation and Diagnosis.
- Cost of the Treatment.
- OT Charges and Surgeon’s Fees.
- Consultation Fees of the Doctor for the concerned specialty.
- Nursing and Dietitian’s Charges.
- Hospital Stay for the specified number of days in the respective room category as mentioned against the package.
- Hospital stay includes stay of the patient and one attendant for the duration of stay mentioned against the package.
- Routine investigations and medicines related to the surgery or treatment.
- Food for the patient and the attendant for the specified number of days as mentioned against the package
- Travel Assistance/Medical Visa Invite/FRRO/Visa Extensions
- Assistance in finding right budget hotel or guest house accommodation
- All expenses for stay beyond the specified number of days.
- Cross Consultations other than the specified specialty.
- Use of special drugs and consumables.
- Blood products.
- Any other additional procedure.
- Post discharge consultations, medicines, procedures and follow-ups.
- Treatment of any unrelated illness or procedures other than the one for which this estimate has been prepared
- Travel Expenses and Hotel Stay
- Extra sessions of physiotherapy.
This is an estimate only. The above prices are indicative only and the actual price may vary depending upon the exact condition of the patient. This estimate is applicable only for the respective surgery or procedure or treatment and is not applicable to patients who have other health problems in addition to the problem for which the above surgery or treatment is done. Prices are valid for limited period and are subjected to change based on currency fluctuations and other external cost factors. The package does not include treatment of any unrelated illness or procedures other than the one for which this estimate has been prepared. Also expenses for any additional hospital stay beyond the stipulated days as per the estimate shall be payable extra. The cost range is based upon our best understanding of the patient’s condition at the time of contact and more informed estimates can be provided once the patient is thoroughly examined by the concerned physician at the treating institution.