Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
What is Aloe Vera?
The Aloe Vera plant is a succulent perennial and a species of plant belonging to the Lily Family which is part of a larger family of plants known as “Xeroids”. Of the known medicinal Aloes, Aloe Barbadensis Miller has the Greatest Medicinal Activity and is the only Aloe bearing the botanical name Aloe Vera, Vera meaning true in Latin, Thus “True Aloe” or “Aloe Vera”.
Health privileges of Aloe Vera –
- Gives a healthy, bright and clear skin by enhancing the quantity of oxygen delivered to your skin.
- This reduce pimples. Aloe Vera’s anti-inflammatory properties calm the skin, reduce redness, and minimize the visibility of acne scars.
- Aloe Vera’s anti-inflammatory properties also help to minimize puffiness and rashes on the skin’s surface caused by environmental pollutants.
- This Keeps your skin looking firm and wrinkle free, while minimizing the appearance of dark spots.
- This Moisturizes without leaving behind excess oil and grease! Good for oily and sensitive skin types.
- Comforts skin that has been overly exposed to harmful UV lights thanks to its cooling properties.
Reasons to Drink Aloe Vera juice –
- Healthy stomach and intestine
- Healthy effect on skin
- Increased activity of Fibroblasts
- Healthy gut flora
- Boost immune system
- Healthy digestion
- Healthy joints
- Full of minerals
- Overall health