Dr M L Swarankar is the Chairman & Managing Trustee of the first recognised Medical College in private sector in Rajasthan, namely, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur (a 730 bedded teaching hospital), established in the year 2000. After doing his MBBS with distinction & winning Gold Medal in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from University of Rajasthan.
First to achieve IVF & GIFT pregnancy and birth of the resulting Test-Tube Babies in Rajasthan & Northern India (1989). First to deliver IVF (Test Tube Babies) triplets babies in Rajasthan & Northern India (1993).
AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIP OF DIFFERENT SCIENTIFIC
SOCIETIES & ORGANISATIONS :
1. Chairman & – India Education Trust
2. Life Member – Indian Medical Association.
3. Life Member – Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecological
Society of India.
4. Founder Member – Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction.
5. Member – American Society of Reproductive Medicine.
6. Member – European Society of Human Reproduction &
- Hospital Affiliations
- Experience / Tranining 36 years
- Education Qualification