Dr. Amitabh Khanna Is The Well known Diabetologist And Cardiologist Practicing For More Than 26 Years
He has Done his MBBS from Moti Lal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad,
Dp Card (cardiology) From GSVM. Medical College, Kanpur,
FCCP from Royal College Of Physicians, UK
PG In Diabetology from Boston University( USA) .
In view of his expertise and Contribution In Fields Of Diabetes & Metabolism, the Renowned Aarhus University Of Denmark Conferred Him With” Fellowship In Advance Diabetes And Metabolic Disorders” in May 2015 At Aarhus University Hospital,Aarhus City, Denmark.
He founded Indian Medical Association branch of dwarka and was president of same for 8 yrs.
Dr. Khanna Established Dwarka Diabetes Association.in 2012. Through this association he is Organizing Regular Updates & workshops For practicing physicians And Camps For Poor Patients. He runs classes to train paramedical staff to train them as diabetes educator to help the patients.
He is a part of launch of many new Diabetic Drugs and a speaker in various loocal & national conferences on diabetes and metabolic disorders.
He has close association with many national & international Diabetes & Cardiac Associations.like American Diabetes Association, American Heart Association etc etc
Previously, He Was Associated With Armed Forces Hospital, Pune, Fortis Hospitals ,Spinal Injuries center and Dr. Bl Kapur Hospital, New Delhi.to name a few.
Presently, He Is working as A Senior Consultant, Cardio- Diabetologist At Rockland Hospital And Artemis Hospital, New Delhi.
Dr Amitabh Khanna has Established DIABETES SPECIALITY CENTER Its A Premium centre For Diabetes ,Thyroid and metabolic diseases situated In Sector 12 ,Dwarka.
The Centre Provides Facility for All Lab Tests Related To Diagnosis & Management Of Diabetes with state of art machines. This Centre Also Provides Diet And Exercise Plan For The Patients By Latest Methods & medicines. They Also Educate The Patients About Insulin Therapy And Management Of Diabetic Foot. Specialized INSULIN training programme is available. The center provide individualised diet and advisary to each patients. specialised programmes for infertility and gestational diabetes management are available with the help of inhouse gynaecologist.
Dr. Khanna Has Expertise In Management Of Diabetes in Adults,elderly as well as In Children And Pregnant Women,
Another fields of his expertise includes all kind of thyroid disorders,Management of Hypertension, Obesity, Cholesterol, Cardiac Problems, Metabolic Disorders .
Treatment of all other General Diseases. are also done here. for appointments contact on 9810949594,9999833850
You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Amitabh Khanna on Freedoctorhelpline.com
- Hospital Affiliations
- Experience / Tranining 27 Years Experience(Chief Diabetologist at Diabetes Speciality Center Senior Consultant Cardio-Diabetologist at Rockland Hospital Dwarka Senior Consultant Cardio-Diabetologist at Cardio-diabetologist At Artemis Hospital,dwarka Formerly, Consultant at Fortis Hospitals Formerly Courtesy Consultant at Dr BL Kapur Hospital)
- Education Qualification MBBS - Moti Lal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad, 1986 DP Card - G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur., 1992 FCCP (USA) - Royal College of Physicians, UK, 2014 PG in Diabetology - Boston University, USA, 2014 Fellowship in Diabetes & Metabolism-Aarhus University,Denmark - Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark Expertise, 2015
- General physician
Dr. Amitabh Khanna is a General Physician in Dwarka, Delhi and is affiliated with multiple hospitals/clinics in the area, including Dr. Khanna’s | Diabetes Speciality Center. He received his medical degree in MBBS, DP Card, FCCP (USA), PG Diabetology (Boston), Fellowship in Diabetes & Metabolism|Aarhus University,Denmark and has been in practice for 27 Years. He’ll be available on MON|SUN8:30AM|2:30PM, 6:30PM|9:30PM.
- Hospital Affiliations Dr. Khanna's | Diabetes Speciality Center
- Experience / Tranining 27 years experience
- Education Qualification MBBS, DP Card, FCCP (USA), PG Diabetology (Boston), Fellowship in Diabetes & Metabolism|Aarhus University,Denmark
- General Physician